3,223 posts in this topic

I called USCIS 15 min ago and talked to a rep and she said 5 months since pd date which is october 8 is my pd date so it would be feb 8 would be my 5 months she said wait a couple of days and call back and she did say that potomac are def a new service so its more of a fact wait and be patient

My PD is Oct 1 and case got transferred on Nov 10.

I just called and spoke to Tier 2 officer today for updating.

Potomac is still work on July 2015...

Well, this contradicts to what Bosnia1234 said. Bosnia's friend's friend who has a September PD date has got approved. Looks like no one at USCIS has a clue of what's going on.

Edited by amren

My PD is July 15 and still waiting. I talked to Tier 2 yesterday and told her that I will be at 7 months since NOA1 this month, and all she said was 6-9 months was normal processing wait...

Edited by carlyola
2014- Nov 17 Married

2015- July 15 USCIS Priority date

2015- July 17 NOA-1 received

2015- Nov 12 Case transferred to office (from TSC to Potomac SC)

2015- Dec 02 Case received at local office

2016- Apr 06 NOA 2 received

NVC

2016- Apr 25 NVC case number assigned

2016- Apr 26 AOS & IV invoiced

omg potomac has really gave us all headaches this is crazy there is no order at all for anything

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

when I called USCIS she told me that at 5 months I should call back she never mention 6-9 months :oops:

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

It really breaks my heart everytime I check my case status online :(

We all just want to be with our loved ones but does it really hard to be with them :( Can't contain my emotions right now!

Filed: Timeline

This what my sister got from the constituent looking into it for us. My sister and I got married same time to best friends. Anyways this the reply from the Potomac Service Center "The I-130 petition is pending adjudication at the Potomac Service Center. The estimated processing time is the same as the service center where the petitions were transferred from (in your case the Western Service Center), being 5 months from the date of receipt. Please note that estimated processing time are processing goals and not a guarantee that applications will be processed within the estimated timeframe."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So, the point is: why transfer? Lol

If it has the same timeframe?

Same workload? At least don't spend with mail...

I can tell you guys that I feel so ridiculous... I feel like a stupid, I swear... My kids had their I-30 approved and I didn't... What I can understand about that: they touched mine but they didn't made... Easy, right? :( sure that kids don't need background checks, but come on... Put a mother in panic like this? That's why I feel so bad...

I´LL START TO LIVE BACK AGAIN WHEN I´LL BE ON MY HUBBY´S ARMS, FOREVER AND EVER. UNTIL THERE, I DON´T LIVE. I SURVIVE. (L)

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello, I filed for K3 concurrently with I-130 Sep 21, 2015 CAL received I-130 Sep 22, 2015..then was transferred to Potomac Nov 9, 2015, the uscis web page keep saying file received at local office dec 2, 2015.....Almost 5 full months yet no update...WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It really breaks my heart everytime I check my case status online :(

We all just want to be with our loved ones but does it really hard to be with them :( Can't contain my emotions right now!

I totally understand what you are going through....I miss my boo :(!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.