HOPE

deportation

81 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
Hello!

Ya, i just want to deport my paper-husband. May be somebody had this bad luck! Please? share with me. Will be so appriciate.

Go to your nearest USCIS office and tell them you have a paper-husband you'd like to get rid of. They will know exactly what to do.

You crack me me up man!

paper Husband :lol:

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Me thinks OP is playing a game.

Paper husband is easier to Deport than a "Blow up Husband"

gewelcome-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

Timeline
Hello!

Ya, i just want to deport my paper-husband. May be somebody had this bad luck! Please? share with me. Will be so appriciate.

Try Origami, I would first Fold a simple Paper Boat and Float him back via the Rio Grand.

A crane is not a good option beacuse they represent peace.

However try Folding an Origami Boulder

Take your Paper husband Shiny side up, and gently Crumble him into a paper Boulder, then at point of exit from any USA Border Toss into face of Border agent.

Origami deportation of Paper husband

gewelcome-vi.gif

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

oh noes my husband is broked!!!111eleven!!1!1! h0w do I do t3h d3portation lawl!!

d3ported!! PWNED!!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
I am not right now in USA.

What it means OTS deportation?

Did anyone see this post from the OP? She's not in the US right now. How can she deport a spouse if she's not even here? :blink:

It's wrong for any of us to come to any conclusion without all the facts, but it is possible, even if the USC is outside the country to report to USCIS if the intentions of an alien to use a marriage solely for immigration benefit have become clear.

If the alien husband only wishes to remain married so he can receive a permanent green card it's not really against regulations. The statute clearly states that it is the intention upon entering the marriage that is critical. Frankly, as I read this post, there's no real reason to perpetuate the marriage in order for the alien to receive a green card. As soon as a divorce decree is available he can self-petition. Naturally, success would be relative to the sufficiency of documentation that the marriage was bonafide. My sense is that the OP is considering that because her husband has no intentions of sustaining the marriage beyond the point of adjudication of a jointly filed I-751, that this would constitute immigration fraud. I don't see it that way.

AMEN DIADDIE!!! I think we all need to stop assuming

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Hello!

Ya, i just want to deport my paper-husband.

Nicely and accurately fold into the shape of an airplane. Then point into the proper direction. While holding paper husband in your finger, thrust arm backwards and throw as hard as you can.

:lol:

My seven year old just did a book report on " Flat Stanley"...

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---