over

Manila Medical Question

20 posts in this topic

Yes Aloha, this is me, Helen.

hi helen.. do you think is it possible to go st lukes even if without the packet4 yet.. and if so what would i bring then?I already got my interview date for cr-1 on 23rd of April but i'd like to do it early.. what do you think?

Thanks,

Boo

Hi Boo,

Aloha is right, you can go there even without your packet yet, just bring the copy of your NOA2. Or you can call St. Luke's and tell them you will request to pick-up your packet with them. They will either call you back or you may need to call them back if they already have your packet from USEM. Then you can schedule your medical exam.

St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLMCEC)

1177 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila

521-0020 and 521-8647

Mondays to Fridays

730-1130am and 1-430pm

Helen

Edited by vsmtghdy

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

hi helen.. do you think is it possible to go st lukes even if without the packet4 yet.. and if so what would i bring then?I already got my interview date for cr-1 on 23rd of April but i'd like to do it early.. what do you think?

Thanks,

Boo

Hi Boo,

Aloha is right, you can go there even without your packet yet, just bring the copy of your NOA2. Or you can call St. Luke's and tell them you will request to pick-up your packet with them. They will either call you back or you may need to call them back if they already have your packet from USEM. Then you can schedule your medical exam.

521-0020 and 521-8647

Mondays to Fridays

730-1130am and 1-430pm

Helen

thank you for your reply.. God bless and Good Luck

Boo

Hello fellow worriers! Ha! My wife Grace and I are in the same situation only her interview date is March 28th and neither she nor I or our attorney (Holmes and Lolly) has received any official notification, letter, packet, just nothing! Yet the app't date for our case number at the manila interview site is March 28th, 6:30am, and of course it also lists the st. lukes app't date 12am March 28th. :blink: We're starting to get concerned! I already have my plane ticket now arriving there the 26th. I sure hope we can get a letter or csomething soon. She tried calling the Embassy in Manila, that's a joke. Do they even bother trying to be helpful ever?

Anyway, if someone could advise us an exact number or extension of a person who might be helpful PLEASE let us know. My e-mail is eddie_d1964@yahoo.com if you would like to e-mail me.

Haven't posted much here but we have learned a lot here over the past months going through all this. So, thank you all who are able to participate. :thumbs:

Eddie

Thanks,

Boo

Hi Boo,

521-0020 and 521-8647

Mondays to Fridays

730-1130am and 1-430pm

Helen

Boo

As they had said, you dont need your letter if you have the copy of the NOA2, and such.

But as it says onthe NVC hot line(Automated) if you have not received your papers within 8 weeks, it asks you to press 0 I think if I remember right. Let the message play to the end. I just received mine yesterday, took a month. If you want to see what packet 4 and the appointment letter look like, I uploaded it on to my web site in it's entirety, including the Tagalog Version they send.

Good Luck, hope that helps.

Randy

Hello fellow worriers! Ha! My wife Grace and I are in the same situation only her interview date is March 28th and neither she nor I or our attorney (Holmes and Lolly) has received any official notification, letter, packet, just nothing! Yet the app't date for our case number at the manila interview site is March 28th, 6:30am, and of course it also lists the st. lukes app't date 12am March 28th. :blink: We're starting to get concerned! I already have my plane ticket now arriving there the 26th. I sure hope we can get a letter or csomething soon. She tried calling the Embassy in Manila, that's a joke. Do they even bother trying to be helpful ever?

Anyway, if someone could advise us an exact number or extension of a person who might be helpful PLEASE let us know. My e-mail is eddie_d1964@yahoo.com if you would like to e-mail me.

Haven't posted much here but we have learned a lot here over the past months going through all this. So, thank you all who are able to participate. :thumbs:

Eddie

Thanks,

Boo

Hi Boo,

521-0020 and 521-8647

Mondays to Fridays

730-1130am and 1-430pm

Helen

Boo

Sent I-130 & I-129F on 06/30/06 same day

I-129f sent to Chicago

I-130 sent to Neb. transf. to CSC.

I-129F Process

07/03/06 Rec. Date on I-129F

07/06/06 Notice Date on NOA1

07/09/06 I-129F Rec. in mail

I-130 Process

07/24/06 I-130 NOA1 rec'd in mail

Confirmed-Notice rec'd from CSC

07/03/06 Recd date on I-130 NOA1

07/20/06 Notice Date on NOA1

E-mail rec'd 09-29-06 I 130 APPROVED

10/17/06 NVC rec'd , awaiting case #

10/19/06 NVC gives case #

10/30/06 NVC sent DS-3032 & I-864 bill.

10/31/06 DS-3032 sent using J's s/c

10/31/06 Wife e-mails NVC agent

11/01/06 I rec'd DS-3032 & AOS Fee Bill

11/07/06 NVC acccepts e-mailed agent

11/09/06 AOS Fee Bill O/N to NVC

11/13/06 NVC gnrts IV Bill

11/14/06 NVC rec'd AOS Fee Bill

11/21/06 I got IV Bill

11/22/06 IV Bill sent

11/30/06 IV Fee rec'd by NVC

12/04/06 I rec'd I-864 Pack

12/04/06 DS-230 gnrtd by NVC

12/05/06 I sent I-864

12/07/06 NVC got I-864

12/18/06 Sent DS-230 to NVC

12/20/06 DS-230 rec'd snail mail

12/21/06 E-mail from NVC, Rec'd DS-230

02/06/07 Case Complete at NVC

02/28/07 Left NVC

03/01/07 Rec'd In Manila

04/20/07 Interview..Approved & put on AR... :(

05/24/07 Visa Received

06/04/07 Rose is in the U.S. (POE.MSP)

06/10/07 Green Card Arrives in mail

06/12/07 S.S # received

04/02/07 Biometrics Complete St.Paul Office University Ave.

Hi,

My wife went to her physical 1 month before interview date so if there was any problems or delays we could fix things so they don't cancel interview.

I called Embassy from USA. The lady said she would send our packet 4 to St. lukes that same day and it would be ready the next day at St. Lukes. Very easy.

Manila Embassy

011-63-2-528-6300 ext 5184 or 5185

God bless and good luck,

Mike

2_us1.JPG

May 1,2006 Went to Philippines and married my sweety.

----------------------------------

Case completed at NVC 12-01-06 Yaaaaay

Received Interview date notice Feb 6

Physical Feb 20-21 (Went well!)

Interview date March 19"

Be sure to print out a copy of silly girls famous ST. Lukes step by step story.... Its fantastic and made it incredibly easy for my wife to go through the 2 day procedure. I will go find it and put a link.... here it is:

http://www.raymonddouglas.com/visa/medical.pdf

Do yourself a favor and print this out and take it with you to your physical....You'll be glad you did!!

Entered USA 06/06/2007

-----------------------------------------

Naturalization

Sent N-400 on 3/11/10

They received 3/15/10

Cashed Check 3/19/10

Received NOA 3/29/10

Received bio notice 4/05/10

Early biometrics 4/14/10 different from

the date assigned (Original BIO date was 4/27)

Received interview date notice 5/19

Interview 6/24

Oath 8/13 Done.... and DONE!!!! :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.