SUPERVISIOR REVIEW NVC

101 posts in this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hello guys finally case is completed today..just confirmed by calling nvc.good luck to everyone :)

Wow what a great news buddy I know the pain what you have gone through, congrats and I hope we both get the interview scheduled for December.

The Supervisor Mia is very nice and she understands the case very fast and try to resolve it as quick as possible.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Wow what a great news buddy I know the pain what you have gone through, congrats and I hope we both get the interview scheduled for December.

The Supervisor Mia is very nice and she understands the case very fast and try to resolve it as quick as possible.

Thank you my friend ...yep thats what i am hoping too interview date for dec.:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

finally able to talk yesterday..supervisor said the pcc i sent is not acceptable..i need to send another one but the all other documents is reviewed the only thing is holding back is PCC from indian consulate USA....thank you for your feedback..and good luck for your interview :)

Stuck at exact same place. Checklist never mentioned that Police Clearance certificate was suppose to be "Passport Police Clearance Certificate" from regional passport office.

That was new news added to Document List. Sent the Passport PCC as of October 14th. Called NVCreligiously and all I hear is that it is under process.

No Luck yet. One thing for sure that I am not in November Interview Slot that has been done in October. They set Interviews a month in advance. I am so frustrated that case is delayed due to NVC's fault.

Good Luck to you and make sure you send them Passport PCC- takes about 2-3 days to get it from passport office. I hope that helps.

Hello to all VJ members I still stuck in NVC since June in Sep 11 going under supervisor review , I call every single day to get an update but nothing and 3 check list for the same documents I send 3 times already the last mail was scan on Oct 21 and the CR just said need to wait 30 days . My husband and me celebrate our first marriage anniversary separate and at this point just lost my hope. I don't think interview in this 2015

Timeline

Stuck at exact same place. Checklist never mentioned that Police Clearance certificate was suppose to be "Passport Police Clearance Certificate" from regional passport office.

That was new news added to Document List. Sent the Passport PCC as of October 14th. Called NVCreligiously and all I hear is that it is under process.

No Luck yet. One thing for sure that I am not in November Interview Slot that has been done in October. They set Interviews a month in advance. I am so frustrated that case is delayed due to NVC's fault.

Good Luck to you and make sure you send them Passport PCC- takes about 2-3 days to get it from passport office. I hope that helps.

my case was completed on oct 29th..thank God ..good luck to you !!!

Hello to all VJ members I still stuck in NVC since June in Sep 11 going under supervisor review , I call every single day to get an update but nothing and 3 check list for the same documents I send 3 times already the last mail was scan on Oct 21 and the CR just said need to wait 30 days . My husband and me celebrate our first marriage anniversary separate and at this point just lost my hope. I don't think interview in this 2015

had the same thing with me on third checklist ..i called and talked to supervisor and he said do not send anything i will look into your file..better talk to supervisor ..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good news for me, my husband called me up this morning and told me he called NVC yesterday requesting to speak with a supervisor.

The CR said there was no need speaking with a

supervisor that our case has been completed same day 4th November.

He called again and spoke with another CR and was told same thing that our case was completed.

Thanks to everyone here, who kept advising me

never to give up. God bless you all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good news for me, my husband called me up this morning and told me he called NVC yesterday requesting to speak with a supervisor.

He called again and spoke with another CR and was told same thing that our case was completed.

oh congratulation????

Timeline

yay !!!!! congratulations .:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so glad to hear of the favorable update.

Persistence paid off. Now for the next step. Enjoy this milestone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.