bond1980

SUPERVISIOR REVIEW NVC

101 posts in this topic

wow you lucky My scan date 07/07/15 under supervisor review 9/11/15 but every time when i call the CR said different histories on Monday the CR told me the Supervisor review my case and just find the police clearance missing but the DS-260 is review and complete but i call today again and the CR told me after the supervisor review finding the AOS is missing page 5 and 9 and the household member is missing the pages 3 and 16 and the original signature and date I sending 2 times already and the I-864A is only 8 pages how is possible missing 3 and 16 pages, We sing and date before sending with the original signature I don't not what she mean with that and I need to summit the whole package again. I call again and the other CR just told me the supervisor is waiting for the police clearance to complete the case . Any suggestions please

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

wow you lucky My scan date 07/07/15 under supervisor review 9/11/15 but every time when i call the CR said different histories on Monday the CR told me the Supervisor review my case and just find the police clearance missing but the DS-260 is review and complete but i call today again and the CR told me after the supervisor review finding the AOS is missing page 5 and 9 and the household member is missing the pages 3 and 16 and the original signature and date I sending 2 times already and the I-864A is only 8 pages how is possible missing 3 and 16 pages, We sing and date before sending with the original signature I don't not what she mean with that and I need to summit the whole package again. I call again and the other CR just told me the supervisor is waiting for the police clearance to complete the case . Any suggestions please

i would suggest try to talk to supervisor ...i had the same situation like yours got three checklist asking the police certificate even i already sumbit that when i got the first checklist..today i able to talk to supervisor and he said i will review your file and let you know by monday ..when i asked should i send pcc again he said do not send anything..i had my own experience every you call you will get diffrent ans from CR..so best thing to do directly talk to supervisor..good luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

In same boat. No CC yet since August 17th. NVC misplaced my package, so hubby sent another package and before the delivery date we got an email from NVC that they received our package- which was the first package they misplaced. We received another email for a new scan date a week later for the second package.

We have been place on supervisor review on Tuesday and yet hubby has not been able to speak with any yet.

This is so unfair!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello VJ yesterday when I saw some of you guys getting case completed I got excited and I decided to call nvc to hear some good news i called and o was on hold for 30min when finally i said hi to the representative i lost the call ???? and ther is no N/A Oh this is unfair

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi VJ members, I am having a bad experience for the past two days. I don't know why things are happening like this. I submitted my documents on July and since then there is no update on my case and all the time when I call the NVC they said they raised a supervisor request to review my document in August but finally yesterday when I called they are saying that there is supervisor request raised on Oct'10th and now its again 42 days journey I don't know what to do and each time I call they are having a different answer from them.

Just checking to see you guys can give me any thoughts on this.

Timeline

Hi VJ members, I am having a bad experience for the past two days. I don't know why things are happening like this. I submitted my documents on July and since then there is no update on my case and all the time when I call the NVC they said they raised a supervisor request to review my document in August but finally yesterday when I called they are saying that there is supervisor request raised on Oct'10th and now its again 42 days journey I don't know what to do and each time I call they are having a different answer from them.

Just checking to see you guys can give me any thoughts on this.

omg..this is so frustrating .try to talk to supervisor directly ...really NVC is nightmare

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ohhh guys how about someone who is every time he called they told him that everything is good all you need is someone to review this curse DS260 ??????

Edited by MiyA35

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

omg..this is so frustrating .try to talk to supervisor directly ...really NVC is nightmare

Yes my friend this is the worst time in my life that I have never stressed out this much. Every time I call they say the different answers and even though I contacted the senator but there is no use at all they don't even care. Each time when I ask for a supervisor they say that no supervisor is available and I am clueless about my situation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes my friend this is the worst time in my life that I have never stressed out this much. Every time I call they say the different answers and even though I contacted the senator but there is no use at all they don't even care. Each time when I ask for a supervisor they say that no supervisor is available and I am clueless about my situation.

Don't worry friend. I called today Friday 2 different times. There mood looks bad. Like there was fight in nvc office.they said my ds and documents under review, but I don't bleave them whatever they say.cos like u said everyone tell own story .so I will bleave when my case will compete. u can call them and together there ans and then u can reach somewhere about ur case,if 2,3 rep tell same thing then what they tell it's true, they are jousting sitting in front of system to see case details.its same thing like we are tracking post that where it's reached,

Timeline

i called Wednesday evening and ask CR to transfer me to supervisior and she said they all are in meeting..again i called yesterday morning and she said they are in meeting and then i told her yesterday when i called lady said they are in meeting and she said hold on let me see..luckily she transferred me and got chance to talk to supervisior ..do not believe what CR tell you they just lying all the time..

i called Wednesday evening and ask CR to transfer me to supervisior and she said they all are in meeting..again i called yesterday morning and she said they are in meeting and then i told her yesterday when i called lady said they are in meeting and she said hold on let me see..luckily she transferred me and got chance to talk to supervisior ..do not believe what CR tell you they just lying all the time..

i am waiting since july 6 was my first scan date and after that they keep sending me false checklists..now this is the third one..

Timeline

I called today our case was just updated in system.everything was ok execpt some parts of i864 and 2014 w2 tax return has to sent,cos we having joint sponsor and with out making those correction they can't fwd our case to embassy, again wait :(

Timeline

I called today our case was just updated in system.everything was ok execpt some parts of i864 and 2014 w2 tax return has to sent,cos we having joint sponsor and with out making those correction they can't fwd our case to embassy, again wait :(

did they send you checklist or something ?

Timeline

did they send you checklist or something ?

She said it will take time to send u checklist when I request it to send by email.she wrote me down in which part have to do corrections in i864 ,she also asked to send i864a . What u think ,

Is any improvement in ur case

Timeline

She said it will take time to send u checklist when I request it to send by email.she wrote me down in which part have to do corrections in i864 ,she also asked to send i864a . What u think ,

Is any improvement in ur case

nope...will wait till monday. because supervisor told me they will review my file and will let me know by monday..if not i will call again on tuesday..

On supervisor review since oct 1 as this rate we might miss the holidays together. I submitted the DS260 on Aug 21. I ask and called even with the 3 month delay they can't do anything about it but just to wait. It just sucks to see people get through with later priority dates. So i don't know what order they are reviewing cases.

February 4, 2015 I-130 Mailed
March 8, 2015 I-130 NOA1 Approved
April 8, 2014: 1-130 NOA2
May 7, 2015 Case was received by NVC
May 27, 2015: DS 261Selected Agent
May 29, 2015: Paid AOS (Affidavit of Support)

June 7, 2015 AOS Package Mailed

June 12, 2015 Paid IV (Immigrant Visa)

June 15? Website issues
August 21, 2015: DS260 (Visa Application) Completed
Sep 21 Called

Oct 1 Supervisor Review

Oct 9 Called for Update Nothing Done

Oct Called 16 "Just Wait" Supervisors Backup

Nov Called Nov 5

Nov 9 Called CSR SAID Another week and a half

???Call NVC Nov 12. 42 days is up

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.