SUPERVISIOR REVIEW NVC

101 posts in this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

hello, very bad experience take longer time and always send a checklist for the same issue in my experience very bad.

you are right got the same checklist for same document....any suggestions how to handle this ?

I don't have bad experience. After 3 months i came to know that my dS-260 has not been reviewed yet. I called and she put on supervisor review and i was being told that it will take up to 42 days. My civil documents were reviewed early maximum in 40 days.when i came to know that my civil documents have been reviewed i started calling them every day to speak with supervisor but no luck. After one week i called again and i was put on hold for like a minute and rep told me supervisor said your ds-260 will be reviewed this week.After two days my case got completed.Now gotta wait for interview call. NVC sucks big time! I would suggest you to call daily at different times and try to get supervisor.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I don't have bad experience. After 3 months i came to know that my dS-260 has not been reviewed yet. I called and she put on supervisor review and i was being told that it will take up to 42 days. My civil documents were reviewed early maximum in 40 days.when i came to know that my civil documents have been reviewed i started calling them every day to speak with supervisor but no luck. After one week i called again and i was put on hold for like a minute and rep told me supervisor said your ds-260 will be reviewed this week.After two days my case got completed.Now gotta wait for interview call. NVC sucks big time! I would suggest you to call daily at different times and try to get supervisor.

finally able to talk yesterday..supervisor said the pcc i sent is not acceptable..i need to send another one but the all other documents is reviewed the only thing is holding back is PCC from indian consulate USA....thank you for your feedback..and good luck for your interview :)

Edited by bond1980

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

. Hi shafaq i think i have same prblm with that ds260 my docs has been reviewed and all i need is someone to review my DS I THINK that i need to talk with supervisor like you did, do you think its good idea??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

. I know but you talk with supervisor directly i will try tmrw inchaallah

I did 2 times,Mary and slyvia .its was useless to talk.they said wait for 30 day.a day before I cal and talk rep.he told me we need ur birth certificate police certificate and i864 , even we send it with our first check list.i told him and he wasn't able to ans where thy gone even we send them as one package,if they lost why they did not send us email.

I will call tomorrow inshaAllah will see what thy say.cos every rep tell something different,

Timeline

I did 2 times,Mary and slyvia .its was useless to talk.they said wait for 30 day.a day before I cal and talk rep.he told me we need ur birth certificate police certificate and i864 , even we send it with our first check list.i told him and he wasn't able to ans where thy gone even we send them as one package,if they lost why they did not send us email.

I will call tomorrow inshaAllah will see what thy say.cos every rep tell something different,

. Yea you're right me too every time I called they told me that everything is good all you need is the Ds260 to be reviewed its 42 days from the day I submitted that ds260

Timeline

Hi guys new update we called today and the representative told us that the case under review and they are waiting for the embassy to give them the response and the will send us an email soon but no case completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys new update we called today and the representative told us that the case under review and they are waiting for the embassy to give them the response and the will send us an email soon but no case completed

What is ur scan date,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.