Amachuma

October 2015 I-130 Filers

238 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my pd was 05-oct-2015, i think i should b hoping for the approval till mid of March for the approval by nebraska,what u all think that will i b able to hear that approval news in this time duration ??? :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

Edited by Msj

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

War teacher.. no one has been approved from October at Potomac, except for one case that was expedited. And unfortunately, no one transferred on Nov 9th has been

approved. I wonder if our applications are just sitting in a stack somewhere not being looked at.

Did you get a notice that they looked at your case on Dec. 2nd or did you ask by calling?

I didnt receive a notice in the mail, I saw it on their webpage

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi guys, my PD is 23 sept 2015, F2a, any predictions of vb in the coming months? Yesterday DOS posted the potential monthly movement and it says-up to one month-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My wife was told to be expcting somethin by the second week of February. Thats why we hve been patient

That's good. I spoke with a tier 2 officer yesterday, who didn't give me much information rather said they were working on July 2nd cases.

I can see VJ timeline is looking promising. I am really missing my husband. I pray we all get approval soon. Good luck everyone

Timeline

Hi u all,my husband just got off the phone with one of the Nebraska service center agents, an they told him that they are currently working on july and august filler,an march will be the month for September and October fillers to be approved,so they are working on two months.so just all be patients and wait our turn,they also say that a case of to full the five months to be approved.and guys make sure to check to see when you case is updated,my husband also say that this Friday my case will update...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just checked the USCIS Case Tracker app on my phone and for today four case approve and four RFE. Two LIN**** numbers under my, one approve and the other RFE. These are all October filers. I think we are all getting there guys.?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys now i m a bit confused some are telling that nsc is working on 2 july cases some are saying this month is for july and august fillers and some are saying that march is the month for sep and oct filers ,its seems that we are just firing arrows in darkness.

Timeline

guys now i m a bit confused some are telling that nsc is working on 2 july cases some are saying this month is for july and august fillers and some are saying that march is the month for sep and oct filers ,its seems that we are just firing arrows in darkness.

No one really know how they work, they them selves give wrong information. We just have to wait nothing more nothing less.

Congratulations. I didn't even know Australia had EP. I have added you to the spreadsheet with a 2/5 Case Complete date.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Come on over to the Interview thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/583970-case-complete-to-interview-march-2016/page-24#entry7998865

I now have an interview date of March 15 in Sydney, Australia if you care to add that to the timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.