Amachuma

October 2015 I-130 Filers

238 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey,

I called NVC today to see if a case number had been assigned to our case. My NOA2 was 29 February. So, it's been 1 week since approval. The customer service rep said that it can take 35 days to get a case number....business days!! She didn't really want to look, but took my receipt number, no case number yet :(

I thought that was a bit long....I'm going to call again Friday. Just going to keep calling twice a week until I get my case number.

How long is it taking other people to get their case number? Avg time.....2 wks from approval, 3wks....?

Does anyone that was approved around the end of Feb or early March have a case number yet???

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey my case was approve in February and got case number in February,my case was received at nvc February 18,2016 and case number assign February 29,2016 over the phone..

Timeline

Congrats Brina. What is wrong with your phone been trying to update u but messages aren't going through

phone was not working sorry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i got an rfe and nebraska received my reaponse to that rfe on 3 rd march,and they updated my case status too to received response of rfe can any body tell how long i have to wait for my case to b approved.my pd was 10/02/15

Timeline

i got an rfe and nebraska received my reaponse to that rfe on 3 rd march,and they updated my case status too to received response of rfe can any body tell how long i have to wait for my case to b approved.my pd was 10/02/15

I am in the same boat as u! Wen did u receive RFE? Becuase I mailed mine yesterday but they not getting it until Saturday

Timeline

i got rfe on 22nd of feb and then i replied them on 28 feb they changed my status to response received on 3rd march,how long i have to wait for approval i m getting panic now

I would love if u got Answer so I can have an idea of Wat to expect

Usually it takes 14 working days till u get approved but idk maybe its diff in every case.don't worry u will get through this very soon.I m also waiting after rfe to get approved and its been a week

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Usually it takes 14 working days till u get approved but idk maybe its diff in every case.don't worry u will get through this very soon.I m also waiting after rfe to get approved and its been a week

i think we are in a pretty much same siutuation.i would love to hear your rfe approval news,pls keep posted

Timeline

They email me today to notify Mr that they received my RFE so I am hoping for approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.