AUBGER

This is confusing

23 posts in this topic

By the way - if you haven't already, check the Guides above - lots of information and step-by-step instructions and examples - even if you used an attorney to file for you, still helpful to be informed.

We felt the same before we found VJ.

I'm leaving for my home country for about 2 weeks tomorrow...not too much internet there. But i will definately make michael come here and check stuff out...you have no idea how thrilled i am right now. I've been searching for normal information since November and only today I found VJ...honestly? pretty much speechless...Thank you very much

Removal of conditions...

If you are not in constant contact with your lawyer, he/she may be waiting on the noa2 before telling you anything. So like karin und otto stated, I would definitely call him/her and inquire the case number. Also, be glad that you are going through vermont. ;)

Well...I assume I'm going through Vermont since Mike is from maine and the lawyer is in Mass :) but...is vermont really so much better?

YES! Oh heck yes !!

You can thank your lucky Elvis crucifix you are going through VCS .

Lol :) I will certainly do that :) I hope at least to hear something new and positive :) I even need to get used to the terminology :) Believe it or not...I'm not even all the way sure what in the world is NOA? :) dont laugh...i'm lost :P

Removal of conditions...

noa1 = first notice of action (basically just a receipt for your case. uscis received your case) noa2 = second notice of action (the actual approval) rfe = request for evidence

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I struggled for a while trying to find out info about Immigration. It was so frustrating!! I too am so thankful I have found my way to VJ. The amount I have learned since joining here has been amazing! VJ has also helped save my sanity! :)

Good Luck on your journey!

SO TRUE!!! Any way we can get this site to be the first one that comes up when we google K1 visa??? B)

I struggled for a while trying to find out info about Immigration. It was so frustrating!! I too am so thankful I have found my way to VJ. The amount I have learned since joining here has been amazing! VJ has also helped save my sanity! :)

Good Luck on your journey!

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Stacey, by the way, I was waiting for you to reply to the food poll, but I have to say, I was disappointed in your response. Commmee ooonnn, you live in new orleans right? The state known for it's food.... :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Stacey, by the way, I was waiting for you to reply to the food poll, but I have to say, I was disappointed in your response. Commmee ooonnn, you live in new orleans right? The state known for it's food.... :angry:

I'm sorry! I forgot all about that post!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Grenada
Timeline
If you are not in constant contact with your lawyer, he/she may be waiting on the noa2 before telling you anything. So like karin und otto stated, I would definitely call him/her and inquire the case number. Also, be glad that you are going through vermont. ;)

Well...I assume I'm going through Vermont since Mike is from maine and the lawyer is in Mass :) but...is vermont really so much better?

Kinzaza,

Welcome to VJ! I know I was thrilled when I found this site. I check it everyday and find new things about the process from all the people on here. So maine huh? I am from Maine too. Do you know where in Maine? are you going there when you get to the states?

It's a great place. And it is good you are going through Vermont, they have a very speedy process and a good reputation. It should make your process as smooth as possible. Good Luck in all of it, and make sure Mike keeps on that Lawyer, if you look around this ste you will see stories that people have posted about lawyers. Make sure yours understands what you expect of him.

I hope to hear back from you.

Sue

grenada.gifusa.gif

"We owe something to extravagance for thrift and adventure go seldom hand in hand." JJC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.