Gracemgc

k2

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi good day to all just want to ask if anyone if you have same situation regarding our case we been waiting for almost two year to approve our visa last year of June 2014 I finish my interview in usembassy manila for k visa that time they said ineed to send documents coz they put underadmistrative process our case when the time they said that right away isend the documents including the crba photo copy nd us passport photo copy of our child nd they said again underview so we wait everytime we calling to follow up our case but its say under review until one time month of august this year 2015 we check status of our case nd it say refuse I'm so frustrated my fiance disappointed.then we wait another until they said that they will not issue our visa.so they denied then they send back our passport togetherr with a green paper saying reconsideration to disposition.under 212a(5)a I'm thinking much now don't know wat to do they forward ready our petition in uscis for reconsideration to disposition.what needs to do we did much all.we can but its like they denied our case .nd they told us wait I'm just upset wewaiting for along time this ithought we will together with my fiance nd get married happy family nd he can take care now of our baby but so sad that usembassy manila they denied all documents we send everything we send ,now we both stress together with my fiance we dont even know if theres a posibility that we can reapply or what idont know .nd someone told us we can do waiver idont know wats that nd how long it takes the process ...is there anyone in.embassy can help us regarding this problem can we do waiver apply in usembassy manila hope someone gonna advance thank you

Timeline

Yah because when we apply our visa we are 4 appliacant my daughters nd me ,nd that time my last child is the daughter of my fiance so they told that my baby needs to get crab coz her dad was us citizen they just told from embassy that we need to apply for crba nd submit another documents so we did we apply then we do also DNA for her if my fiance is the biological father of my daughter so we did then they issue the crba including us passport of my child then we submit also copy of crba nd passport of child including the documents that they need coz they said that we need to submit all papers that they need so they will continue process the visa so we submit all until they said under review until it becomes administrative process then,they said everytime we call the case still review so we wait until they keep updated the date of our case but still administrative then last august we check our case its refuse then wecall nd they send email that they cant issue the visa under 212a(5)A so we upset until they Said that the petition is they forwarded in USCIS FOR RECONSIDERATION TO DISPOSITION IM SO COMFUSE ND FRUSTRATED.LAST MONTH WE RECIEVE ALSO OUR PASSPORT WITHOUT VISA..TOGETHER WITH A LETTER GREEN LETTER SAYING THAT THEY CANT ISSUE THE VISA UNDER212a(5)A so idont know wat to do now

Timeline

BThat the way thats why I said k2because my child born here in the Philippines nd we spousal together a k2 Coz that time she don't hve us PASSPORT only Philippines passport.so they told from embassy that she needs a crba coz she citizen.nd when the time That we finish nd submit all we thought they will issue until its like we wish for along time its all lost evrything nd nd I dint know what happening now..what we need to do.someone told us that we can apply waiver .so can we apply here how it works idont really know about papers so I'm so confuse .

Timeline

Whose visa was refused? It sounds like the childs visa is refused, if so than that's correct because she is a U.S. citizen. They don't need a visa just a U.S. passport which it sounds like you have. Or am I missing something?

I must be missing something, you have to find out what it says on the paper before anyone can help you......

Edited by Shauneg

Timeline

This is what the LETTER says

The applicants were refused visas august 26 2015 because a personable relationship not established between you and the applicants misrepresented material information to the consular officer.she was found ineligible for the visa under section 212a(6)c of the immigrant and national act (IN A) ,we returning the visa petition of the approving US Citizenship and immigration service (USCIS) office through our nation visa center nvc for appropriate action.When the uscis is an reciept of the case you may contact the uscis nvc customer service

In august 26we sent the applicants their passport

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to the forum.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Welcome to the forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).