Mrs U

October 2015 -- I-129F Filers [edited title]

936 posts in this topic

Jannina, on 02 Jan 2016 - 10:44 PM, said:Jannina, on 02 Jan 2016 - 10:44 PM, said:

Agreed. But at least it will be experienced being together with our loved one. ;)

It's better to see things in a positive way to make them more bearable, don't you think? :D

Things are much different when you are with your "mate" then doing it on your own from a distance without them, I agree. I like to be a realist, and sometimes not sounding positive. But, why sugarcoat something that your going to face and it's going to be more of the same that you just experienced. I know because we are now on removal of conditions and we are waiting for biometrics and the interview, approval and the newly issued GC. Few months after 10 year GC approval, than we begin the naturalization. So, I just wanted you to know that more of the same is ahead. Yes, be positive and you will survive. :thumbs:

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

I'm staying positive, my interview apt will arrive soon, my house sale will complete with no hiccups and the logistics of transporting my dog will become simple (instead of us having to fly to Chicago then Charlotte NC then drive to Candler) and then we will be in the mountains of NC starting the life we have planned together.

All other stuff can wait until it happens I think, enough paperwork to worry about here and now :)

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong. I received my NOA2 on November 25. I have called NVC many times and they still say that they have not received it. I am going to try again on Monday, but it seems that compared to everybody else this is taking forever.

naalite, on 03 Jan 2016 - 08:23 AM, said:

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong. I received my NOA2 on November 25. I have called NVC many times and they still say that they have not received it. I am going to try again on Monday, but it seems that compared to everybody else this is taking forever.

There does seem to be something that is holding up the issuance of our case number at NVC. Next call you make to NVC see if you can be sent to a supervisor if you feel you are getting nowhere. You have to stay vigilant till you get an answer.

trudi, on 03 Jan 2016 - 03:49 AM, said:

I'm staying positive, my interview apt will arrive soon, my house sale will complete with no hiccups and the logistics of transporting my dog will become simple (instead of us having to fly to Chicago then Charlotte NC then drive to Candler) and then we will be in the mountains of NC starting the life we have planned together.

All other stuff can wait until it happens I think, enough paperwork to worry about here and now :)

You sound very much on top of things. Well organized and staying positive.

I live in Raleigh, NC and was wondering if you have ever been to the Mountains of NC?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

There does seem to be something that is holding up the issuance of our case number at NVC. Next call you make to NVC see if you can be sent to a supervisor if you feel you are getting nowhere. You have to stay vigilant till you get an answer.

You sound very much on top of things. Well organized and staying positive.

I live in Raleigh, NC and was wondering if you have ever been to the Mountains of NC?

I will be living on Mt Pisgah which is absolutely beautiful, my dog is going to think he's landed in heaven with 4 acres of forest to play in!

We did a trip round the surrounding states as part of our gathering evidence (took photos at every state Welcome sign lol) and got to see the mountains from every angle, they are breathtaking.

Joe took me to Nasheville last visit and we got to see a show at the Ryman, the show was incredible but Nasheville itself was a little disappointing - I have yet to get used to the US city centres, they are nothing like ours.

I've been out 3 times this year and love it more every time :)

Not been to Raleigh, it was one of the options for flights but the airlines say otherwise :(

Hopefully staying positive will work ( we won't mention my obsessive checking for updates...)

Update on my case:

Will send packet 3 back to the embassy on monday and will hopefully get to schedule an interview next week. Praying for an appointment in January still. My fiancé is coming to Germany in February and it would be awesome to travel back with him :)

Adjustment of Status Timeline

I-485, EAD sent: 3/8/16

USPS Delivery: 3/10/16

NOA1 Email: 3/19/16

NOA1 Hard copies: 3/24/16

Biometrics letter: 4/2/16

Biometrics appointment: 4/14/16

Case ready for interview: 4/21/16

EAD "new card is being produced": 5/24/16

EAD card received: 5/28/2016

Interview has been scheduled: 9/20/16

Interview: 10/21/16

Greencard approved: 10/24/16

Greencard received: 10/29/16

trudi, on 03 Jan 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:

I will be living on Mt Pisgah which is absolutely beautiful, my dog is going to think he's landed in heaven with 4 acres of forest to play in!

We did a trip round the surrounding states as part of our gathering evidence (took photos at every state Welcome sign lol) and got to see the mountains from every angle, they are breathtaking.

Joe took me to Nasheville last visit and we got to see a show at the Ryman, the show was incredible but Nasheville itself was a little disappointing - I have yet to get used to the US city centres, they are nothing like ours.

I've been out 3 times this year and love it more every time :)

Not been to Raleigh, it was one of the options for flights but the airlines say otherwise :(

Hopefully staying positive will work ( we won't mention my obsessive checking for updates...)

It's much easier to travel to USA from the UK as there is no visa required unless you want to stay past your visitor visa and of course that is a no no.

Raleigh Airport is brand new. In fact when I moved here 19 years ago they had built a new hub for American. After which American had financial problems and started closing down their hubs which Raleigh was one. They still have flights here but not like they did in the "olden days" lol

So after about 12 years they tore it completely down to double the airport terminal on that side of the airport. The terminals are in a U shape entrance with terminals on both sides of the straight portion of the horseshoe configuration. Waste of money in my opinion but what could I do. It is so easy to travel in and out of I must say.

Yes our cities are nothing like European cities. I much prefer EC then American Cities. We are spoiled with so much land.

Well good luck with everything and safe travels

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello it's been a while since I commented here. Great and beautiful morning of 2016, I got approved in my interview in London ?, i can't wait to be with my fiancee. Hope everyone is doing well. Good luck to all xxx

Hello it's been a while since I commented here. Great and beautiful morning of 2016, I got approved in my interview in London ?, i can't wait to be with my fiancee. Hope everyone is doing well. Good luck to all xxx

Congratulations, what a fab start to the new year :)

It's much easier to travel to USA from the UK as there is no visa required unless you want to stay past your visitor visa and of course that is a no no.

Raleigh Airport is brand new. In fact when I moved here 19 years ago they had built a new hub for American. After which American had financial problems and started closing down their hubs which Raleigh was one. They still have flights here but not like they did in the "olden days" lol

So after about 12 years they tore it completely down to double the airport terminal on that side of the airport. The terminals are in a U shape entrance with terminals on both sides of the straight portion of the horseshoe configuration. Waste of money in my opinion but what could I do. It is so easy to travel in and out of I must say.

Yes our cities are nothing like European cities. I much prefer EC then American Cities. We are spoiled with so much land.

Well good luck with everything and safe travels

Thank you and thanks for your constant support to us all on this rollercoaster :)

trudi, on 04 Jan 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

Thank you and thanks for your constant support to us all on this rollercoaster :)

:thumbs: YW

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Happy New Year to all. Started off the New Year with great energy and to top it off my fiancé just got approved for her Visa today! This is really happening :D

Edited by TheMusicSpeaks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Good evening all you guys, Hope the best for all of us.

I do have a question,

My fiance have now appointment date.

His in Venezuela.

All suggestion are welcome regards. Outgoing evidences.

Lets brain storming here...

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi All,

I've been reading things on the site for a few days and I literally left work early to join.

Congrats to all who have had success so far.

Here's my timeline:

I-129F sent 10/22/2015

NOA1 10/26/2015

NOA2 11/23/2015

Nothing from NVC since. I have emailed, but I haven't tried calling yet, I think i will tonight.

I will be leaving to visit my Fiancee this month for Chinese New Year, so I'd like some confirmation before I go.

Searching for comments, questions, answers, advice. Mostly hope.

Thanks!

22 Oct 15 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

26 Oct 15 NOA1

29 Oct 15 NOA1 e-notification

31 Oct 15 NOA1 hard copy

23 Nov 15 NOA2

27 Nov 15 NOA2 hard copy

06 Jan 16 NVC case number

07 Jan 16 Case received @ GZ

10 Jan 16 NVC hard copy

16 Jan 16 Received P3

20 Jan 16 Submitted P3

05 Feb 16 Received P4

04 Mar 16 Medical Exam

21 Mar 16 Interview - Approved!

24 Mar 16 Visa Issued

01 Apr 16 Visa Received

05 May 16 POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.