Mrs U

October 2015 -- I-129F Filers [edited title]

936 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi there,

This may be a silly question, how did you print skype call history?

Thanks in advance

Our I-129F packet was mailed out on Sept. 29th and received today Oct. 1st. I guess that technically makes me an October filer? Thanks for opening this group.

My fiance' and I met online via Facebook in 2012 and soon we started Skyping nearly everyday for the next 2 years. My kids and I adore him and he's seriously become a real part of our family. I finally went to Australia this last August for a few weeks to meet him and his family in person. It was an amazing time. We both fit effortlessly together. We got officially engaged on a beautiful beach near his home and I started gathering the info for the K-1 visa process as soon as I returned to the USA.

I checked and re-checked everything in the packet and I hope I did it all correctly.

E-notification,

Cover letter,

$340.00 Check,

I-129F and the supplemental letter,

2 letters of intent to marry within 90 days, signed by each of us,

Separate signed G-325a with a passport photo of each of us clipped to it. (names written on the back)

I included both of our certificates of divorce with my name change indicated on mine

Copies of all the pages on my passport with my birth certificate.

(The bummer is that my passport never got stamped when I went to Australia and I don't know why)

I was able to salvage one ticket stub that says "Sydney to LA" on it with my name. I'm hoping that is enough. Virgin Australia took my boarding passes on my entering flight. I also have my flight itinerary from the travel agency that includes a receipt for the tickets and the visa waver.

I also included selected pages from about 6 months worth of Skype call logs and chat texts and a print out of various facebook announcements and posts on each other's pages. (highlighted important parts showing engagement, intent to marry, wedding plans, birthdays etc.)

Lastly I included 6 pictures of us together, date and location written on the back, pictures of our engagement rings, (We lost the receipts!) and a letter from my Pastor saying he intends to officiate our wedding as soon as Stephen arrives.

By June 2016, I will be graduating from college, moving into a larger home with my three kids, and hopefully getting married or already be married.

We shall see. :)

Deep breath and positive thoughts!

Good luck to you all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi there,

This may be a silly question, how did you print skype call history?

Thanks in advance

http://www.ehow.com/how_5793342_print-skype-messages.html

I followed the directions from the link above. For me, I asked Skype chat to go back a year or so and then I pressed cntrl-a to select all text. I then copied and pasted it into a Notepad document and printed it out. After I printed it out, I highlighted the parts when we spoke of marriage and stuff like that. I'm not sure how helpful it is since my petition hasn't been approved as of yet... but it was worth a try. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey. My fiance petitioned for I 129f on 7th October. Our NOA1 is dated 19th october. Good luck to everyone :)

You're NOA1 is 1day ahead of me! I hope october filers gets more approval soon! No RFE please! ^_^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got our NOA1 hard copy today ???? we sent our petition on the 21st of October, got there the next day and. Our notice date on the NOA1 is October 26. I'm just happy I could track it now since I got the case number already. Can't wait for NOA2 ???

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

You're NOA1 is 1day ahead of me! I hope october filers gets more approval soon! No RFE please! ^_^

Yep, I too am hoping we don't get an RFE :D

Edited by supreet4650

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Any updates for today

I've seen a few single cases im following get approved(following a couple hundred recieved Sept 30, same as mine. My NOA date was Oct 2). One had the name updated. Couple approved. That's it for now. Having said that, typically around 10pm EST there is a large group that seems to be processed all at once with notifications swarming my phone. I'll update in a few hours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nothing here ? A girl that I follow on Instagram commented on one of my pics letting me know she got her NOA2. Her notice date is just four days before mine. Hoping for something soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I've seen a few single cases im following get approved(following a couple hundred recieved Sept 30, same as mine. My NOA date was Oct 2). One had the name updated. Couple approved. That's it for now. Having said that, typically around 10pm EST there is a large group that seems to be processed all at once with notifications swarming my phone. I'll update in a few hours.

You and I have exactly the same dates. Let's hope for some news soon. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Any new post 10pm updates?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.