Mrs U

October 2015 -- I-129F Filers [edited title]

936 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks for the links Greenbaum. They are very helpful. Ive already checked out the latin america subforum. Im pretty sure everyone gets the letter from the nvc that i was referring to though. Thats not from the consulate but from the nvc before it gets sent to the consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Go to http://travel.state....udadJuarez.pdf as this is your bible needed to complete and receive your visa. The required documents are included and use the this website as a check list. Once you have completed or gathered the required documents you'll be ready for your interview.

Last but not least, READ the pages on the US Embassy website for you country so that you are up to speed.

http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/

One last place to check for information would be the VJ Wiki found here: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Special:AllPages

Thanks!!!

Got the info already. Our case should be already in Ciudad Juarez!! :)

Alex and I have been friends for 23 years. We met in Mexico City and kept in touch as our friendship grew. On April 28, 2015 everything came into place, we confessed our love for each other and became a couple, and on June 13, 2015 we decided to get married (L)(L)(L) On February 4th, 2021 I became a US citizen. This is the story of our process:

K1 Petition

09-24-2015 I-129F Delivered in Dallas Lockbox / 09-25-2015 I-129F NOA1 received in CSC

09-30-2015 Got NOA1 e-notification / 10-08-2015 Got NOA1 hard copy

11-05-2015 Got NOA2 e-notification / 11-11-2015 Got NOA2 hard copy

12-04-2015 Received NVC letter

02-23-2016 ASC appointment / 02-24-2016 Consulate Interview

02-24-2016 Visa Approved!!! / 02-26-2016 Visa received

03-12-2016 Got to the US POE Orlando

04-01-2016 GOT MARRIED!!!! :dancing:(6 months)

AOS / EAD / AP

05-27-2016 I-485, I-765 & I-13 Sent from RapidVisa to the Chicago Lockbox / 05-31-2016 AOS, EAD and AP Filed at Chicago Lockbox (Day 0)

06-06-2016 NOA1 Receipt date (Day 6) / 06-07-2016 Got NOA1 e-notification (Day 7) / 06-08-2016 Got NOA1 hard copies (Day 😎

06-24-2016 Got Biometrics Appointment letter (Day 24) / 07-05-2016 Biometrics appointment (Day 35)

08-18-2015 EAD and AP Approved (Day 79) / 08-25-2016 EAD /AP combo card delivered (Day 86)

02-06-2017 Green Card was Approved (Day  251)

02-10-2017 GREEN CARD DELIVERED!!!! (Day 255)... :star::star::star: (8 months)

ROC

11-10-2018 I-751 Sent from RapidVisa and Filed at Dallas Lockbox / 11-13-2018 ROC Picked up at Dallas Lockbox (Day 0)

11-16-2018 email and text notification with receipt number, and check cashed (Day 3)

12-17-2018 submitted an e-request for not receiving NOA1 (Day 34)

1-17-2019 Got I-551 stamp on passport for 1 year extension of GC since NOA1 hard copy never arrived (Day 65)

10-21-2019 Got Biometrics appointment letter (Day 342) / 11-01-2019 Biometrics appointment (Day 353)

12-30-2019 Got renewal of I-551 stamp on passport for 1 year extension of GC since NOA1 hard copy never arrived (Day 412)

02-21-2020 Green Card was Approved (Day  461)

02-27-2020 GREEN CARD DELIVERED!!!!  (Day  467 = 15 months)...:star::star::star:

Citizenship

03-04-2020 N-400 Submitted Online

03-26-2020 Original Biometrics appointment (offices closed - COVID-19) (Day 22) 

09-10-2020 Inquiry online (Day 190) / 09-16-2020 NEW Biometrics appointment issued (Day 196)

09-25-2020 Got Biometrics Appointment letter (Day 205)

10-19-2020 Interview notice for interview on December 7 (Day 229) / 12/08/2020 Interview rescheduled for January 12 (Day 279)

01-12-2021 Interview  (Day 314) / 01-14-2021 Got Oath Ceremony notification (Day 316)

02-04-2021 OATH CEREMONY!!!!  (Day 337)... :star::star::star: (11 months)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm confused.. Green,Am I doing it right? My case# status is "Ready" Date created was 11/30/2015 and Date updated was 12/03/2015. Does this mean the Embassy in the Philippines already received it? We already paid the visa fee and scheduled the Interview using the online method and its scheduled on Dec 23,2015. All the paperworks are ready she just needs to get the Medical done on Dec 10 and 11.

Does this sound right?

Timeline

Greenbaum:

I have a question. I told my fiancee to go for her medical on the 3rd of dec because she might have her monthly cycle on the 2nd week of dec. her interview will be on the 23 and her noa2 will expire on march 2nd. My question is, does her visa still gonna be good if she fly on the 2nd of feb?

My Fiancée is scheduled for interview on the 23 as well! Might be a chance they both get the same flight! ^_^

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My Fiancée is scheduled for interview on the 23 as well! Might be a chance they both get the same flight! ^_^

That's good! I hope everything turns good for both of them on the 23rd. My fiancee had her medical yesterday and she will come back today for the vaccines. She said everything went well at st lukes. Her POE will be in lax probably on the first wk of feb.

Timeline

That's good! I hope everything turns good for both of them on the 23rd. My fiancee had her medical yesterday and she will come back today for the vaccines. She said everything went well at st lukes. Her POE will be in lax probably on the first wk of feb.

Likewise. Also with the LAX POE. If she gets the visa on Jan I'll prolly fly her out ASAP..

Did your Fiancée showed the screen shot of her case to st lukes and copy of receipt mrv for verification?

Timeline

Likewise. Also with the LAX POE. If she gets the visa on Jan I'll prolly fly her out ASAP..

Did your Fiancée showed the screen shot of her case to st lukes and copy of receipt mrv for verification?

I got a letter from nvc with mnl number on it b4 thanksgiving day and i scanmail it to her..yes they asked for visa receipt also. Tell her to register online at st lukes website and print it out.

Timeline

I got a letter from nvc with mnl number on it b4 thanksgiving day and i scanmail it to her..yes they asked for visa receipt also. Tell her to register online at st lukes website and print it out.

Oh #######! Was I supposed to wait for that letter before I scheduled the interview? I need to double check on Greenbaum's link when I get home I swear I saw something regarding that and that it's cool for my Fiancée to just screen shot the status of her case online.

Timeline

Oh #######! Was I supposed to wait for that letter before I scheduled the interview? I need to double check on Greenbaum's link when I get home I swear I saw something regarding that and that it's cool for my Fiancée to just screen shot the status of her case online.

She can use the screen shot if you dont have the letter with mnl number yet. You should be able to get the letter frm nvc in the mail this wk or maybe nxt wk.

Still no word on NOA2 :( I'll probably get a RFE since it is taking so "long" (compared to others at CSC hahaha)
but to my knowledge we filled everything out correctly, added proof that we have met in the past 2 years and thought we have a pretty easy case without previous marriages, no criminal records, etc...

Hoping I get something today!!!!

Adjustment of Status Timeline

I-485, EAD sent: 3/8/16

USPS Delivery: 3/10/16

NOA1 Email: 3/19/16

NOA1 Hard copies: 3/24/16

Biometrics letter: 4/2/16

Biometrics appointment: 4/14/16

Case ready for interview: 4/21/16

EAD "new card is being produced": 5/24/16

EAD card received: 5/28/2016

Interview has been scheduled: 9/20/16

Interview: 10/21/16

Greencard approved: 10/24/16

Greencard received: 10/29/16

Oh gosh, we have a case number, its in transit to London and i just booked the medical for 17th December!

moving at speed now :)

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Still no word on NOA2 :( I'll probably get a RFE since it is taking so "long" (compared to others at CSC hahaha)

but to my knowledge we filled everything out correctly, added proof that we have met in the past 2 years and thought we have a pretty easy case without previous marriages, no criminal records, etc...

Got the RFE notification yest 12/3. finally I heard something. My application is pretty simple as well but I think I know why. My itenarary did not show the year we met, and I did not add passport stamps so I am guessing that's the problem, though I added just about everything else including pics with the year on it.

It should be in my mailbox soon but not for sure what the RFE is.

Best wishes and i hope you get a reply soon. I know it's coming!

Timeline

Haven't heard anything from USCIS too. It's been 43 days from NOA1.

Makes me frustrated too. We tripled check everything, plus. I wonder why our cases take so long.

Are they for further review? Or just dumped on the table? We don't know.... Grrr.

All we can do is patient. Let's hope we hear some good news before the holidays...

Got the RFE notification yest 12/3. finally I heard something. My application is pretty simple as well but I think I know why. My itenarary did not show the year we met, and I did not add passport stamps so I am guessing that's the problem, though I added just about everything else including pics with the year on it.

Hoping our cases will move as well. Best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I recive my rfe on 17 november , i recive the gard copy with the list of the things that they need from me on 21 november ( my fiance forgot to put an x in a box , the File with question AND i forgot to put a letter of intend) AND on 30 november we send the rfe answer to them, AND they Recived on 1 December( my status changed in " rfe was Recived ") Now we wait the answer. Actually since we recive the notification of RFE we review the file that we sent initially and straight away we knew that is about that letter . U should review your file again at least to know what to expect. I hope it helps u this information , now we wait to see what they decide. Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.