Henia

Thursday

125 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Things I read were not on B-net although someone pointed B-net out to me after that post thinking that is what I was referring to; it was not.

However, since B-net has been now mentioned by name, I suspect others will soon know what is being referred to.

I only knew what was being referred to because you stated that she belonged there so curiosity got the best of me. Had her name not been mentioned I would never have even known. And for the record I don't think there was anything wrong with what was posted by her. Very real life questions about real life is all.

Edited by doodlebug

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Isn't it kind of taboo to bring what people post in other boards into this board? I know I'd be mortified if some of the personal things I've posted elsewhere were posted here. I don't post those things here for a reason. Seems like an invasion of privacy of some sort..no pun intended.

No one else brought it up but her.

Well a few have brought it up on this thread and I believe someone started a thread about belief.net in the MENA section that sprouted it all. Had she mentioned her membership there prior to that thread being started, 'cause if she did I certainly don't recall it.

Has nothing to do with mentioning membership elsewhere, and yes, she'd mentioned quite a few contradictory things before then.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Things I read were not on B-net although someone pointed B-net out to me after that post thinking that is what I was referring to; it was not.

However, since B-net has been now mentioned by name, I suspect others will soon know what is being referred to.

How will others know?

Because now that the forum has been named, they can look it up themselves.

Why was it important to anyone that Private may have been posting on more than one site? Did anyone ask her about it? What ws the point of it all?

Timeline

How will others know?

NOW?

It was named back in the thread when you associated her name with that site. If it was a mistake I don't know why you didn't correct yourself.

I feel bad that she's gone and I am kind of shocked that she didn't stick up for herself more. She didn't seem the type to back down that easy in the past.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I only knew what was being referred to because you stated that she belonged there so curiosity got the best of me. Had her name not been mentioned I would never have even known. And for the record I don't think there was anything wrong with what was posted by her. Very real life questions about real life is all.

If you are fine with how she related to others on this board, that's fine. She was mean and rude constantly, and I even stuck up for her once when she was rude to you, without realizing that was her pattern, so I apologized for my mistake. No one cares what she posted on the other board, it's her attitude, her contradictions, and how rude she was when people posted good news, I believe, that turned her off to people.

How will others know?

Why was it important to anyone that Private may have been posting on more than one site? Did anyone ask her about it? What ws the point of it all?

Yes, she was asked about it. It's not important that she posted on more than one site. You do it, I'm sure, we all do it. It's the contradictions and meanness that were the problem some had, I'd guess.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline

I think we all have had our "moments". I know I've been less than nice at times to certain people. The stress of this process can get to you. I've seen others not be so happy happy joy joy when people post their good news as well. I know that they're not mean people and know that because of their situation they are totally dismayed and depressed and rightly upset at the fact that some go through this process so very quickly while others plow through slowly or not at all. So yeah, people have been mean to me at times, but I'm not an angel either. I think a little leeway is needed in these situations especially dealing with the MENA visa process. Not everyone is going to be Susie Sunshine each and every day, and quite frankly I'm glad about that 'cause it would be a turn off to me.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
I think we all have had our "moments". I know I've been less than nice at times to certain people. The stress of this process can get to you. I've seen others not be so happy happy joy joy when people post their good news as well. I know that they're not mean people and know that because of their situation they are totally dismayed and depressed and rightly upset at the fact that some go through this process so very quickly while others plow through slowly or not at all. So yeah, people have been mean to me at times, but I'm not an angel either. I think a little leeway is needed in these situations especially dealing with the MENA visa process. Not everyone is going to be Susie Sunshine each and every day, and quite frankly I'm glad about that 'cause it would be a turn off to me.

I agree. Rudeness is contagious some days.

How will others know?

NOW?

It was named back in the thread when you associated her name with that site. If it was a mistake I don't know why you didn't correct yourself.

I feel bad that she's gone and I am kind of shocked that she didn't stick up for herself more. She didn't seem the type to back down that easy in the past.

When I associated her name with that site, I was unaware of those particular messages. Someone PM'ed me and sent me the link to those messages after reading my post.

Edited by Bosco

Timeline

Does anyone know if the person on that site and the one here one are the same, or is that speculation? Was that thread meant to be about outing Private? I don't get it.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Does anyone know if the person on that site and the one here one are the same, or is that speculation? Was that thread meant to be about outing Private? I don't get it.

Yes, it's known.

No, it wasn't meant to be about Private. I asked if anyone had an opinoin of the site b/c of some things I'd heard about moderators & the columnists.

Timeline

No answer, no evidence. Ok, I'm not surprised, but this is why I asked. Few of us were aware that this sort of thing was going on, but, according to Bosco, some were in on it. I share Doodle's concern about people here going to other sites and assuming that someone over there is someone over here. Collecting links, PMing them to others, then posting here about what they find there. What kind of nonsense is that? Not enough drama here for some of you that you have to go off to find things elsewhere to hold against people?

I remember how upset some got about Charles making screen shots of what was then a public venue, so why are some of the same folks who were pissed off about that doing the essentially same to someone else? No wonder we have a problem here. Who's going to feel safe if that kind of thing is going on to fulfill some perverse need to gossip about other people here?

I don't want to hear another word about who's rude, who's bad, and who's running people off. There seems to be a disconnect when it comes to that subject. Talk about mirrors!

Edited by Green-eyed girl

No answer, no evidence. Ok, I'm not surprised, but this is why I asked. Few of us were aware that this sort of thing was going on, but, according to Bosco, some were in on it. I share Doodle's concern about people here going to other sites and assuming that someone over there is someone over here. Collecting links, PMing them to others, then posting here about what they find there. What kind of nonsense is that? Not enough drama here for some of you that you have to go off to find things elsewhere to hold against people?

I remember how upset some got about Charles making screen shots of what was then a public venue, so why are some of the same folks who were pissed off about that doing the essentially same to someone else? No wonder we have a problem here. Who's going to feel safe if that kind of thing is going on to fulfill some perverse need to gossip about other people here?

I don't want to hear another word about who's rude, who's bad, and who's running people off. There seems to be a disconnect when it comes to that subject. Talk about mirrors!

Conspiracy theorist much? I haven't even looked at VJ since my last post, but keep assuming the reason I didn't answer you is because there is no evidence. You know very well I'm not going to post PMs here, so whatever evidence you think you are looking for, you won't find with me. I'm done playing your games. ####### is "collecting links", anyway? I know you are worried that people will spill your lies that you post elsewhere, but don't worry, not today.

You don't want to hear another word? Your scolding is laughable. Guess what? I don't want to hear another word of your judgements, either, but I'm sure they will continue.

Timeline

Hell, yeah, they will continue, just like your EMPTY threats. Worried? No, I have no reason to be worried. Conspiacy theorist? No, we all have read the conspiracy admitted here on this thread. I've done nothing to expose you, you expose yourselves. Jean was right when she expressed disgust for what happens here. Doodle was right to question why someone would do to Private what was done. I'm right to stand up to people who so indignantly point their poisoned fingers at others. You think you're so in control, but you're not. You're merely posturing. You have nothing to back up your claims about me or anyone else, but what else are you going to say? What else can you say? Talking out of both sides of your mouths about wanting things to be good here, while claiming at the same time to be gathering "incriminating" evidence about people to try to shut them down is LOW. You say I've got a problem? Oh, honey, I don't stoop to that level, and never will.

Filed: Timeline

You know, I think those of us going through this particular type of visa process are facing a situation that is probably one of the most difficult emotionally and mentally on what is called the human spirit. Yes, for some of us its more difficult than others, but when you are longing for a relationship and to build a life... hell your FUTURE... and all this bureaucracy and "unknown" is placed as a huge wall to scale for an extremely long length of time, its difficult to cope. Frustration builds and cannot be directed to its proper sources because they are almost untouchable (i.e., uscis, nvp, consulates, etc.). You can email yourself blue, but there is no real tangible satisfaction that someone actually hears or cares. Like trying to crush the air. You can't do it. So, as one coping mechanism, usually subconsiously, folks come here and act out because people actually RESPOND. (and I do not exclude myself in this) There is some type of "ahhhhhhh" response... an OUTLET. However, I think that it can go overboard and this may be an example of that. I know absolutely nothing about this situation folks have been debating over, and I don't want to. Pain and frustration twist people into saying and doing things they may not "normally" do, especially those who deny allowing those feelings and thought patterns, but a certain level of personal responsibility has to be summoned at some point or a price is paid. It's just hard to watch when it gets so bloody personal. Its just more pain and frustration in the long run. That can carry a pretty steep price tag.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.