Henia

Thursday

125 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if this offends... but the last post is an exact example of why many do not post. I agree, Jenn, that it would be more beneficial to all concerned on this entire forum if everyone could post without hesitating.

Again, I apologize. I have no problem with the poster, just the post.

I don't think this is entirely fair. The implication was made that Private left as a result of the people here. Many of us frequent other forums where Private has given other reasons for leaving. MPB was simply stating what Private has stated herself elsewhere -- other reasons were involved.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I brought it up, I will clear it up. There is no implication involved. Private left because of people here. Fair enough.

I really don't think that is fair enough. It would be easy enough to show everyone what Private has posted elsewhere as her reasons, but I don't think that is a road we want to go down. She may have said one thing to you, but she has put out a different story in several other places.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Since I brought it up, I will clear it up. There is no implication involved. Private left because of people here. Fair enough.

I really don't think that is fair enough. It would be easy enough to show everyone what Private has posted elsewhere as her reasons, but I don't think that is a road we want to go down. She may have said one thing to you, but she has put out a different story in several other places.

You say you know why JP left based on your personal relationship with her. I know the same based on what I know off the board about Private.

Maybe she left for both reasons.

I agree, which is why I stated in my first post "other reasons were involved". I think it is likely people here contributed, and in part the way GEG stated, but also because Private realized that some of the reasons she gave elsewhere had become common knowledge here.

You say you know why JP left based on your personal relationship with her. I know the same based on what I know off the board about Private.

And Private has posted other reasons elsewhere. If JP posts or posted other reasons elsewhere, I would acknowledge them.

Timeline

I've said that many times, but as long as it keeps being thrown out that some favored folks leave because of unfavored others, it's fair game.

And Private has posted other reasons elsewhere. If JP posts or posted other reasons elsewhere, I would acknowledge them.

Your acknowledgment is not required.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

And here it goes again, if someone left, they chose to leave. Did they leave so all could argue endless why , blame, try to figure their reasoning, come on people, get a grip. There gone end of story.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

I've said that many times, but as long as it keeps being thrown out that some favored folks leave because of unfavored others, it's fair game.

Thanks for letting me know dear. Can you tell me what is not required while you are at it since you love to inform us all of the hows and whats?

Filed: Other Timeline

After interacting with Private on a couple other sites my guess is she might be quite embarassed for all the inappropriate mess she's posted elsewhere that has come back to bite her. There are a couple people on VJ whose personas elsewhere might cause the same self-implosion on VJ in short order.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline
Ppl gave Private a hard time here because of the way she behaved. I'd be more sympathetic if ppl gave her shitt for nothing but they didn't.

I'd be more sympathetic if criticism of behavior was more consistant over all and not limited to those less liked.

Timeline

Thanks for letting me know dear. Can you tell me what is not required while you are at it since you love to inform us all of the hows and whats?

Tell us again why people leave because of other people, Bosco. When I do the same, you object. Apparently, you claim some monopoly on the subject, dear.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.