dwheels76

November 2015 Interviews

1,091 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

My visa arrived earlier today!

It was so fast. We are trying to pay the imigrant fee but the site is so heavy it would not let us:(

I'm leaving for the states in a week or so. So excited!

Congrats to all of those who got approved, CC or interview dates!

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am trying to go through all documents as my wife has an interview for Oct 29th at lagos. And I'm a bit confused at some of the documents. I know she has to present originals or birth certificate and marriage certificate. But do she still need to present originals of my tax transcript, w2's and paystubs? I submitted all this to NVC and there have not been any sort of changes in terms of my work, and I'm the only sponsor. I actually still scanned and sent over the transcript from 2011-2014 and the updated aos form but my question is if she actually has to go to the interview with originals of this tax transcript? Please anyone please advice. I'm just trying to ensure she's got everything right

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Decided to share here as well. So I had my interview at the Moscow Embassy yesterday, and I had all the papers and everything in order, and a super nice consular officer, and then he sent me home to get proofs that the website where we met is not a marriage broker. *facepalm*

I already got an email from the website (Australian website, for god's sake) that they are definitely not a marriage broker and forwarded it to the embassy. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them soon or better yet have my passport with the visa back.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@ Teeken... This is actually strange because i know as much as the police report expires after 3 months is valid through 1yr and has been like that. So be told to get a new one is actually new to me or is tge the changes recent or probably for some other reasons not particularly about expiry date... But thanks for the heads-up. Wife has an interview for Oct 29th at lagos (Nigeria)

[quote name="judesky1" post="7846340" timestamp="

Well....dnt really know which is which..that my friend had her interview early dis year, mayb things has changed though..to actually be on a safer side I collected a new police certificate for just 5k, so for incase they request for it, buh if they don't its fine..

Edited by Teeken

Timeline

I am trying to go through all documents as my wife has an interview for Oct 29th at lagos. And I'm a bit confused at some of the documents. I know she has to present originals or birth certificate and marriage certificate. But do she still need to present originals of my tax transcript, w2's and paystubs? I submitted all this to NVC and there have not been any sort of changes in terms of my work, and I'm the only sponsor. I actually still scanned and sent over the transcript from 2011-2014 and the updated aos form but my question is if she actually has to go to the interview with originals of this tax transcript? Please anyone please advice. I'm just trying to ensure she's got everything right

Timeline

My own opinion,NVC actually forwarded all the financial doc. Regarding your case to the embassy buh she can still take copies to the interview for in case it's bn requested for..you can just scan all to her..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi all, I don't see anything about biometrics in NVC's letter with the interview date. Does anyone know how NVC or the consulate go about scheduling biometrics for CR1/IR1 visas? Thank you!

Edited by tz.and.ed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

My wife called me this morning to say that her visa was approved! Finally we can breath a sigh of relief. All praise goes to God!

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Was wondering what's been happening at NVC not any case completes today listed on the form. Glad I read this I wouldn't have known.

Congratulations. You are added to the spreadsheet.

dwheels76: Thank you for all you do!

My visa arrived earlier today!

It was so fast. We are trying to pay the imigrant fee but the site is so heavy it would not let us:(

I'm leaving for the states in a week or so. So excited!

Congrats to all of those who got approved, CC or interview dates!

Congrats

Visa issued today :)

Congrats

My wife called me this morning to say that her visa was approved! Finally we can breath a sigh of relief. All praise goes to God!

Congrats

Really happy for you guys :)

Timeline

Just an FYI for those about to interview.... my husband is scheduled for interview on November 5. He looked thru his paperwork and found that the police certificate that we submitted expires before the interview. He is going to get another just in case they need a current one. I have heard that they are good for 1 year. His was only good for 3 months. Check the date on your police certificate. You don't want that to be what holds you up in getting approved.

In the P4, it listed "interview reminders"...and it said to bring an updated police report IF the submitted one was over a year old. We were just going to go by that, but now Im second guessing that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations. Very happy for you. That was fast man (well probably didn't feel too fast) but on paper it is fast.

Jehovah God is certainly good. (Psalm 106:1).

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats

Visa issued today :)

Congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.