dwheels76

November 2015 Interviews

1,091 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I called the NVC today to check on the delay behind my spouse's DS-260. Alhamdullah we now have Case Complete :joy:

PD 11/6/14

CC 10/6/15

Was wondering what's been happening at NVC not any case completes today listed on the form. Glad I read this I wouldn't have known.

Congratulations. You are added to the spreadsheet.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

I have read that a sponsor may also be sponsoring another immigrant, why was that a problem in your case?

You can sponsor other immigrants but then are included in your household number some people forget that. Some embassies don't like it but if sponsor meets guidelines, well it still up to CO. Maybe they were border line.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Just an FYI for those about to interview.... my husband is scheduled for interview on November 5. He looked thru his paperwork and found that the police certificate that we submitted expires before the interview. He is going to get another just in case they need a current one. I have heard that they are good for 1 year. His was only good for 3 months. Check the date on your police certificate. You don't want that to be what holds you up in getting approved.

Don't waste you money it is not needed. That 3 months is the expiry to submit. It's been over a year embassy stopped making us get duplicates. If you submitted to NVC before it expires. Obviously so or no case compete you are good. Please don;t waste money.

Much has changed at NVC in the last year no more having to get a new police report for interview. It's like the K1 expiry date by interview most K1's petitions are expired but the embassy extends. Just what NVC and embassy do. They know its taking way too long and they get it and waived that.

Also the no submitting originals stopped November last year. YAY!

So again no one has to get a new police certificate. It is not necessary The 3 moths its the time to submit you meet that. You are good for a year. Okay.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What did the white slip of paper say? I guess they have some more administrative wok to do. Which is normal with your embassy being so backlogged they might not have finished their investigation, or waiting for a report o something Just a waiting thing now. Good thing they kept passport.

CEAC PORTAL shows administrative processing. CO is concerned about my name change before I got married. She told my husband that she has to do some more US check. She also asked him if he has ever been to the US and was he ever arrested in the US?

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CEAC PORTAL shows administrative processing. CO is concerned about my name change before I got married. She told my husband that she has to do some more US check. She also asked him if he has ever been to the US and was he ever arrested in the US? He's been to the US before because he used to work on a cruise ship, which went out of business and he's never been arrested.

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi guys, newbie to this thread so plz need your help :)

As you can see my PD 03 Dec 2013 and my case was completed the 18 Sep 2015 but I still didn't get an interview yet... should I call NVC or should I wait more? Thank you so much

USCIS:

Vermont Service Center:
12/03/13 : NOA1 (Priority Date)
05/29/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation
06/04/15 : NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

NVC -Stage:

06/25/15 : NVC Received Case (Phone call)
06/26/15 : Case number and IIN assigned (Phone Call)
xx/xx/xx : NVC Welcome Letter ( still waiting LOL )
07/07/15 : DS-261 completed
07/07/15 : AOS Available to pay (PAID)
07/09/15 : Welcome letter received :)
08/**/15 : IV Paid
**/**/15 : ds 206 Completed
08/27/15 : AOS and IV packages sent

18/09/15 : case complete :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: ( Over the phone )

25/09/15: CC Email received

13/10/15: Interview Letter via email ( the interview is Nov the 4th

04/11/15: Visa approved ( el Hamdouleh ) :dancing: :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just an FYI for those about to interview.... my husband is scheduled for interview on November 5. He looked thru his paperwork and found that the police certificate that we submitted expires before the interview. He is going to get another just in case they need a current one. I have heard that they are good for 1 year. His was only good for 3 months. Check the date on your police certificate. You don't want that to be what holds you up in getting approved.

Timeline

Timeline

Yh, my friends visa got delayed cos of invalid police certificate buh was told on the interveiw day to get another one and forward to them until they can issue a VISA.. nigeria's police certificate is only valid for 3months Dnt even know y, I actually collect a new one day before yesterday cos d one I have is now invalid..so Nigerians going for an interview should take note of this..

Timeline

Depends what service does your husband use.He needs to check into that. I use Rebtel and i can jut go and print my phone log monthly. If he has like verizon, Sprint whoever in US he can go to them pull his bills.

Did you not submit any communication between you in your I-130 petition?

Vsa fee after you receive Visa is $165 you pay online either before you leave or when you get to US. Your choice.

Filed: Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hi guys, newbie to this thread so plz need your help :)

As you can see my PD 03 Dec 2013 and my case was completed the 18 Sep 2015 but I still didn't get an interview yet... should I call NVC or should I wait more? Thank you so much

Pretty much never hurts to call NVC. ;)

Timeline

Dwheels thanks, that was really helpful, we didn't forward any communication evidence wt d I-130 petition never knew it was required, we only sumbmited our wedding pictures that's y I actually want to gather as many evidence as possible..thanks

Timeline

I think I read where the co said that police certificate is valid for one year and i went ahead email to the embassy I got the same response too from them

Yh, my friends visa got delayed cos of invalid police certificate buh was told on the interveiw day to get another one and forward to them until they can issue a VISA.. nigeria's police certificate is only valid for 3months Dnt even know y, I actually collect a new one day before yesterday cos d one I have is now invalid..so Nigerians going for an interview should take note of this..

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@ Teeken... This is actually strange because i know as much as the police report expires after 3 months is valid through 1yr and has been like that. So be told to get a new one is actually new to me or is tge the changes recent or probably for some other reasons not particularly about expiry date... But thanks for the heads-up. Wife has an interview for Oct 29th at lagos (Nigeria)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.