dwheels76

November 2015 Interviews

1,091 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

HI all good morning, My scan date was 9/21/2015, we had sent my sponsors 2013 taxes along with everything else and friday we sent out my sponsors most recent tax updates becuase he just got them done, is this going to delay my CC?

yes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

HI all good morning, My scan date was 9/21/2015, we had sent my sponsors 2013 taxes along with everything else and friday we sent out my sponsors most recent tax updates becuase he just got them done, is this going to delay my CC?

Should have held off on that to see if NVC would send you a check list requesting it. If no check list for it, then you'd take it with you to the interview.

When NVC scans the documents you sent Friday, that will be your new scan date.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2014-09-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-08 I-130

I-130 Appr5oved : 2015-02-22

NVC Received : 2015-03-09

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-03-20

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-28

Send AOS Package : 2015-04-28

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-14

Pay IV Bill : 2015-04-22

Send IV Package : 2015-04-28

Scanned date: 2015-04-28

Check list : 2015-06-07

Check list scanned: 2015-06-10

Sent to Supervisor 49 days after scanned: 2015-07-28

Case Complete 7 days after it went to Supervisor: 2015-08-05

Interview Appointment Letter from NVC: 2015-13-10

Case shows as READY 2015-10-19

Medical done: 2015-16-11

Interview Date: 2015-11-18

APPROVED....GOD IS GREAT!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! :goofy:

Case changed from "Ready" to "AP" on 19th, then to "Issued" on 22nd

Visa was ready for pick up November 3rd in the afternoon

VISA IN HAND! THANK YOU GOD!

Timeline

Should have held off on that to see if NVC would send you a check list requesting it. If no check list for it, then you'd take it with you to the interview.

When NVC scans the documents you sent Friday, that will be your new scan date.

they would have lol 2014 taxes are a must .

Filed: Country: Croatia
Timeline

they would have lol 2014 taxes are a must .

Of course, but the point is, they could have saved some time and effort (and money probably) by waiting for NVC and then shipping whatever else they ask for along with the 2014 tax returns. ;) Edited by dragi

Timeline

Of course, but the point is, they could have saved some time and effort (and money probably) by waiting for NVC and then shipping whatever else they ask for along with the 2014 tax returns. ;)

lol should've waited a few extra days for the taxes and solved all their problems oh well .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Can you tell me more about how PD dates comes into play for the interview queue? For example my PD date is march 18, 2015

Hmmmm I just did. "CC date does get you in the queue. PD dates usually get you the earlier dates in the month. If I have 10 cases for Lagos and you have varies CC's I am working with the PD does come in to play many times. Shouldn't someone that filed before you get a date before you."

I don't knw what else I can say. It's usually not that big of an issue with embassies that aren't flooded with petitions.

If I have lets say 100 CR1/IR1 petitions with Case Complete in the queue usually they will be put in CC order for scheduling and PD order for dates. That's why someone times you see Lie I get CC 8/31 you get CC 8/15 But my PD is before yours I will get the earlier appointment in the month.

But mainly just follow the CC on spreadsheet which is like clock work. Know where your Embassy stopped for previous month see the time frame and it pretty much tells you if you are up for the next month.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Amazing. Exactly 3 months.

Well sort of.

But that's awesome!

Can you update your timeline so other Nigerians or Africans can follow your amazing timeline and use it for inspiration?

if you do not know how...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/205576-create-a-vj-timeline-to-track-your-case-and-get-estimated-approval-dates/

Thank you!

Lagos is pretty up to date when it comes to scheduling actually 3 months is way long its usually no more than 3 weeks. That's the norm. They just stopped for July and August to make room for Visitor Visa and Student scheduling like most of the other embassies did. But we free flowin again.

Do you have case Complete yet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

My husband flew to the USA and we married a couple weeks later. We sent in the AOS package and payment and did the biometric appt. He was with me 4 months when there was a grave family emergency back home. He didn't have the AP yet, so there was a big drama from his family over him not coming. He was always the central solid rock of the family, always the one to deal with problems. It turned into a turmoil of arguments, fighting, tears and guilt trips. Next thing ya know, my husband was on a plane, flying back home without the AP. We almost broke up over the whole mess. We patched it up between us, but there was no way to patch up the fact that he couldn't come back without his AP. Anyone who thinks leaving the USA without a needed AP will not result in their visa being "abandoned, null and void" should have a chat with me! Our only solution was to start over from scratch with CR1,

Dang I am so sorry for what you two ha to go through. I know its all water under the bridge but just wat to FYI anyone who comes across this post in the future and wants to know WTH can I do.

If you have filed your AOS with EAD and AP and an emergency come sup you can take you I-797 form (NOA1) to an INFOPASS appt and get your AP that same day. Be sure to bring all evidence of emergency to back your case.

Again sorry for what you suffered. But soon it will be over and hubby home with you.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am an on again off again follower of Visa Journey but I think this is my first post. I got my case complete notification and my interview date emailed to me in the same letter on Sept 22nd. My interview is in Montreal on Oct. 22nd. Leaving for Toronto tomorrow (I've been visiting with my husband for a couple months in New Orleans). Re-reading everything here to make sure I have all the documents that I need and don't leave anything behind (though I guess I still have 17 days to get it Fed Ex'd if I do.

Tanya

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Still nothing for me :( CC Augest 11 Ankara embassy ( Turkey ) I was wondering why it takes long time for them to schedule an interview in turkey ? other people who got their interview after 120 days !!! ?

Just called. Nothing for us, but the rep confirmed our CC date (7/20)...will call later this month, but I guess this probably means we'll have the interview in early December. sigh :clock: was really hoping to be home in time for the holidays and that hope is now fading. Thanks, US Embassy Cairo.

we are on the same boat :( I do not know what is wrong with this kind of embassies Turkey ,Emirates and Egypt takes for ever to schedule an interview :( I think it is all because of middle east problem and tons of refugees :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.