Hamid1234

nvc process for f2a (i-130)from december 2014 to february 2015

251 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hamada2013 They ll send you a notification it takes approx. 3 days. The email ll say that NVC received on December 24th the documents ....as long they received today it ll be today even you don t get the email on the same day.

At least call on manday.

Ok i hope to get confirmation email before tomorrow, my package was delivred yesterday cuz i check usps and it is delivred i wish my scan day is 23rd dec

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Still now i didnt get any news from nvc abt my scan date.. On monday my husband called them they said that nothing yet in the system and we should wait these days.. I suggest my hubby to call them today again

Whats ur opinion?!

Hamid1234 any news for cc

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

what is your facebook? I'm from houston texas also.

Yes, i Have a Facebook too. Are you a part of the 2015 F2A group?

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-12-27 (L)

I-130 Sent : 2015-03-11

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-3-17

I-130 Approved : 2015-04-28 :dancing:

National Visa Center State:

NVC Received : 2015-08-04

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 1/19/2016 :dancing: :wow:

Pay AOS Bill & IV Bill: 1/27/2016 :dancing: :wow:

D260 Submitted: 1/10/2016

AOS and IV Packages mailed to NVC:3/12/16

NVC Confirms they received packages: 3/14/16 :clock:

NVC Checklist (police Report): 4/13/2016 :oops:

NVC Police Report sent: 4/27/2016

NVC Received: 4/29/2016

Case Complete: 6/2/2016 Via Phone :goofy:

Medical:4/8/20016 :dancing:

Interview:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

waiting for cc... :clock::clock::clock:

F2A JOURNEY

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/12/2015 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

08/27/2015 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

08/31/2015 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

09/29/2015 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

10/03/2015: NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

National visa center

11/05/2015: welcome letter received.

11/07/2015: ds261 submitted.

11/10/2015: aos paid

11/22/2015: iv paid

11/25/2015: ds260 completed

11/27/2015: aos & iv packet sent

12/04/2015: scan date

01/14/2016: case complete

09/28/2016: recieved interview letter (phone call)

11/09/2016: interview date.(approved)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

PD 12/02/2014 case completed 01/7/2016 by phone, case completed email sent 01/14/2016, finally I see somebody from my country Congo kinshasa dorchar11. Dear all how you guys filled your tax return as single or married, I m still stuck on the issues can not file married because my wife is not in usa she is in my country never been in usa and doesn't have social security, many thank.

Timeline

My PD is sept 8, 2014, case approved on 09/21/2015 via vermont...Waiting for NVC welcome letter.

hi my dear you are from Congo, I m from Congo too, my pd is 12/02/2014, how everything, just receivent an email from the NVC telling me that my case was completed, I have a question on your tax return which marital statu did you use, single or married, I'm a bit confused, cause I can not filed as married because my wife is in Congo and doesn't have social security number. How did you do??

Thank you

Yves Mpoyi

Timeline

Hey Yves Mpoyi i'm more than happy to see you in this group. Surely we are in the same boat. I'm the petitioner and my wife is back home. Yes i heard that we need to file as married but i'm planning to call IRS in order to get more information. I'm in the similar situation like you. For more details let us keep in touch by through confidential messages. Again Welcome to the group (L)(L)(L)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi guys please answer me is this case complete????i don't know what they said about police certificate.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicants visa application.

NVC schedules appointments one month in advance. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate General tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments in a first-in, first-out manner. Most appointments are set within 60 days of NVC receipt of all requested documentation. However, we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available.

When we are able to schedule an appointment, we will notify the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable). The applicant can prepare now by reading about the embassys interview requirements online at http://nvc.state.gov/interview. Thank you for your patience.

The embassy may require additional documents at the interview. In particular, if the following three items are all true, the applicant must bring a new police certificate to the visa interview:

He or she is more than 16 years old;

The police certificate submitted to NVC was obtained more than one year ago; and

He or she still lives in the country that issued the certificate.

The applicant should not make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the embassy has issued a visa.

Sincerely,

Director

National Visa Center

Is this case complete???? I got the email.please explain me.

F2A JOURNEY

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/12/2015 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

08/27/2015 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

08/31/2015 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

09/29/2015 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

10/03/2015: NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

National visa center

11/05/2015: welcome letter received.

11/07/2015: ds261 submitted.

11/10/2015: aos paid

11/22/2015: iv paid

11/25/2015: ds260 completed

11/27/2015: aos & iv packet sent

12/04/2015: scan date

01/14/2016: case complete

09/28/2016: recieved interview letter (phone call)

11/09/2016: interview date.(approved)

Timeline

Hi guys please answer me is this case complete????i don't know what they said about police certificate.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicants visa application.

NVC schedules appointments one month in advance. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate General tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments in a first-in, first-out manner. Most appointments are set within 60 days of NVC receipt of all requested documentation. However, we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available.

When we are able to schedule an appointment, we will notify the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable). The applicant can prepare now by reading about the embassys interview requirements online at http://nvc.state.gov/interview. Thank you for your patience.

The embassy may require additional documents at the interview. In particular, if the following three items are all true, the applicant must bring a new police certificate to the visa interview:

He or she is more than 16 years old;

The police certificate submitted to NVC was obtained more than one year ago; and

He or she still lives in the country that issued the certificate.

The applicant should not make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the embassy has issued a visa.

Sincerely,

Director

National Visa Center

Is this case complete???? I got the email.please explain me.

Congratulation I received the same email yesterday,for the police certificate you just have to renew, in my country we can use the police certificate only for 3 or 6 month after that you have to renew, so by the time of the interview just get a new one, best luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.