Hamid1234

nvc process for f2a (i-130)from december 2014 to february 2015

251 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Hey guys, i got case complete email...waiting for Interview letter. PD sept 08, 2014..Again i have Oath Ceremony this Friday...Then i will upgrade right away. :joy::joy::joy:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

Any update ?? welcome letter for march 2015??

My PD is March 2015, and I haven't gotten a welcome letter yet.

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-12-27 (L)

I-130 Sent : 2015-03-11

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-3-17

I-130 Approved : 2015-04-28 :dancing:

National Visa Center State:

NVC Received : 2015-08-04

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 1/19/2016 :dancing: :wow:

Pay AOS Bill & IV Bill: 1/27/2016 :dancing: :wow:

D260 Submitted: 1/10/2016

AOS and IV Packages mailed to NVC:3/12/16

NVC Confirms they received packages: 3/14/16 :clock:

NVC Checklist (police Report): 4/13/2016 :oops:

NVC Police Report sent: 4/27/2016

NVC Received: 4/29/2016

Case Complete: 6/2/2016 Via Phone :goofy:

Medical:4/8/20016 :dancing:

Interview:

Timeline

Hi guys, i have a question my PD is Sept 08, 2014. I will become citizen on Dec 11, 2015. Do you think i have to upgrade or i just have to continue with F2A status since i may have chance to get IL on January? Thanks

Update on my welcome letter. Just called NVC and they told me that i will be betting my welcome letter starting today up to 42 days. so who ever expecting welcome letter for this month, check EMAIL everyday!!

Edited by juliusmagno08

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Update on my welcome letter. Just called NVC and they told me that i will be betting my welcome letter starting today up to 42 days. so who ever expecting welcome letter for this month, check EMAIL everyday!!

Hello guys, same thing here, just finish a call with nvc and a representative told me you should receive a WL from today up to 42 days. I am glad we are next inline. Good luck everyone

Edited by abdo&s

Timeline

Hi everybody , I reaally need info about form I130

We sent our form to chicago

___Received at uscis : 4 November

___email notification ant text message with receipt number: 5 November.

( saying my case was accepted and routed to California for processing and they will send me notice receipt form I797.

Until now I received nothing.

When I check my case the first time it was case received but after that the case was changed to document was mailed to you . When my husband call the uscis they said there is nothing wrong with the case we just have to wait 24december to receive the document !!!!!

Please someone happened with him in this forum

My case has to be in initial review ?

Hi everybody , I reaally need info about form I130

We sent our form to chicago

___Received at uscis : 4 November

___email notification ant text message with receipt number: 5 November.

( saying my case was accepted and routed to California for processing and they will send me notice receipt form I797.

Until now I received nothing.

When I check my case the first time it was case received but after that the case was changed to document was mailed to you . When my husband call the uscis they said there is nothing wrong with the case we just have to wait 24december to receive the document !!!!!

Please someone happened with him in this forum

My case has to be in initial review ?

Basically you are waiting to get NOA2 approve.

Timeline

Hey guys, i got case complete email...waiting for Interview letter. PD sept 08, 2014..Again i have Oath Ceremony this Friday...Then i will upgrade right away. :joy::joy::joy:

Hi dochar congrats for cc

Im in the same boat as u, plz advice me what should i do: my husband maybe will get interview for his naturalization in january cuz the case is in line for interview, and we did submit forms online and pay fees And we want to stay until january then send both package (cuz we wanna send them 2015 tax)

My Q is: should i wait until he get citizenship certificate then send package? What abt this certificate i must wait for oath or just when i get yes in the interview? And how can i send them by mail or email? ( whats the best way

Plz answear

Hi dochar congrats for cc

Im in the same boat as u, plz advice me what should i do: my husband maybe will get interview for his naturalization in january cuz the case is in line for interview, and we did submit forms online and pay fees And we want to stay until january then send both package (cuz we wanna send them 2015 tax)

My Q is: should i wait until he get citizenship certificate then send package? What abt this certificate i must wait for oath or just when i get yes in the interview? And how can i send them by mail or email? ( whats the best way

Plz answear

And my pd is 12/29/2014

Timeline

Hi Hamada2013, forget about citizenship process. Don't delay anything. Send all your documents. For me i ignored to upgrade because i'm close. Your are next in line.

Timeline

Hi Hamada2013, forget about citizenship process. Don't delay anything. Send all your documents. For me i ignored to upgrade because i'm close. Your are next in line.

Thanks for this quick answear im just asking bcs im so far for pd to be current :(

Timeline

Hi Hamada2015, what is your PD? you can still if you want to, but so far go with F2A status. Remember you have to think cause everyone has different experiences about NVC process.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My PD is Sept 2, 2014, case approved on Nov 1,2015 vermont...Waiting for NVC welcome

letter.

Congrats! U waiting for welcome letter or iL?

My PD is Sept 2, 2014, case approved on Nov 1,2015 vermont...Waiting for NVC welcome

letter.

Congrats! U waiting for welcome letter or iL?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.