nad05zb

rushing

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok i have a burning question from my fiance he has got ants in his pants from me sending he visa he has been nothing but a pain in the you know where and i dont know what to do to calm him down everyday i call the vermont center to see if anything is new but still nothing he thinks the more i call the faster it happens. right now he is on my case about when they are going to approve it i said there is no way telling and they said that as well pretty much is there any way bc we have been touched only 1 time on the 21st of this month and nothing else has showed up now we are both going insane but can i help him from making me more insane? :help::help::help::wacko::wacko::wacko:

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Nothing to worry about yet. Some people get no touches, some do (like me).

Vermont may be fast, but iys only been 15 days since your NOA1! Tell him be thankful its MUCH faster than anywhere else

Tony (UK) and Danielle (US) K-1 Visa journey

2007:

February, 06: Sent I-129f package to the US to be routed to Vermont

February, 09: I-129f forwarded to Vermont USCIS from US Home

February, 12: I-129f arrives VSC :) Journey really starts!

February, 13: NOA1 Reciept date

February, 16: VSC Cashes the check

March, 09: NOA2 Email. yay!

March, 11: Touched... Probably for the last time at VSC :)

March, 14: NVC Recieved package

March, 15: NVC Sent package to London

March, 20: Package recieved in London

March, 28: Packet 3 recieved!

April, 2: Packet 3 Sent back to London

April, 10: Packet 3 recieved by London Embassy

April, 17: Packet 4 recieved

May, 1: Medical

May, 29: Interview! - APPROVED

June, 1: Visa in Hand

July 18: Fly back together POE

July, 24: Legally married!

July 27: Filed for AOS

July 30: AOS recieved in Chiacgo

August 24: NOA1 for EAD, AP and AOS

September 15: Real Marriage with friends and family

September 18: Biometrics

October 3: EAD card production ordered!

October 11: EAD card in hand!

October 15: Case forwarded to California!

Nov, 08: Card production ordered! AWESOME

Nov, 15: Green Card Recieved (even though it's yellow)! AWESOME

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

How old is this person and does he not understand the process that is involved? Make sure he reads up and realizes this is not a overnight process, calling everyday is not going to make it happen.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Calm down and consider yourself blessed that you were not caught up in the IMBRA panic last year and going through CSC. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

ok i have a burning question from my fiance he has got ants in his pants from me sending he visa he has been nothing but a pain in the you know where and i dont know what to do to calm him down everyday i call the vermont center to see if anything is new but still nothing he thinks the more i call the faster it happens. right now he is on my case about when they are going to approve it i said there is no way telling and they said that as well pretty much is there any way bc we have been touched only 1 time on the 21st of this month and nothing else has showed up now we are both going insane but can i help him from making me more insane? :help::help::help::wacko::wacko::wacko:

explain to him that most of us wait 90 days or more before receiveing the NOA2 so he will just need to be patient and let the system work. It's not like morocco where you can give a little money and get something done. The good news is once you have the NOA2 morocco is pretty quick with the interview. Usually 4 weeks from the time Casa recieves it (or 6 weeks from the NOA2)

I know in Morocco there are lots of stories going around about how the visa process works (or how they think it works). Tell you fiance not to listen to these stories. It took us 5 1/2 months from mailing to visa being issued. This was going through California. Vermont works faster and barring any problems with security checks you will probably have everything in order in less time than we did! Good luck!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Be thankful your processing at the Vermont Service Center. It's been almost three months for us at CVC. (tic-toc, tic-toc)

Timeline:

12-7-06: NOA1

12-8-06: Touched

02-28-07: Touched (I don't believe it)

02-28-07: NOA2 Approved (via email)

03-01-07: NOA2 hardcopy received

03-08-07: NVC received petition

03-12-07: NVC sent petition to embassy in Lisbon

03-26-07: Packet 3 received from embassy

Filed: Timeline

I sent my I-129F in on 1-16-2007 to the CSC and it was touched on 1-25-07. Nothing since. It will be another month or two at the earliest before something happens. Just tell him good things are worth waiting for! Ken

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

explain to him that most of us wait 90 days or more before receiveing the NOA2 so he will just need to be patient and let the system work. It's not like morocco where you can give a little money and get something done. The good news is once you have the NOA2 morocco is pretty quick with the interview. Usually 4 weeks from the time Casa recieves it (or 6 weeks from the NOA2)

I know in Morocco there are lots of stories going around about how the visa process works (or how they think it works). Tell you fiance not to listen to these stories. It took us 5 1/2 months from mailing to visa being issued. This was going through California. Vermont works faster and barring any problems with security checks you will probably have everything in order in less time than we did! Good luck!

see 2 of his friends just got their visas and he is getting nervous about some things that were done on the visa like the fact on my g325a i didput an a# and i dont have one for his i didnt put my name or anything no the g325a but he is also anxius about the fact of seeing his friends again in america its hard but he doesnt get the fact that its giong to take time for this he is worried about that fact as i am not as much bc he does enough worrying for the both of us plus if i worry thats another min out of every day i cant afford how sad is that?

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
I sent my I-129F in on 1-16-2007 to the CSC and it was touched on 1-25-07. Nothing since. It will be another month or two at the earliest before something happens. Just tell him good things are worth waiting for! Ken

As VSC filers we have high expectations. The quickest approval I've seen was 2 days. 2 DAYS!!!! so 2 weeks starts to feel like a long time. But realistically, we should be patient and grateful. Even if it take a month or 2 its a huge blessing.

K-1 - VSC

Aug 2005 -- 1st trip, We meet, become friends; Jan 2006 -- start dating

April 2006 -- 2nd trip, We get engaged; Sept-Nov 2006 -- 3rd trip, More time together

Feb 8, 2007 -- Mailed 129-F package to VSC

Feb 13 -- NOA1!

Feb 19 -- Touched

Feb 20 -- check cashed! NOA1 arrives snail mail!

Feb 22 -- Touched

Mar 8 -- NOA2 email!

Mar 12 -- NVC recieves

Mar 15 -- NVC sends out

Mar. 26 -- Packet 3!

Apr 17 -- Medical

Apr 24 -- Interview, Approved!

Apr 27 -- Picked up passport

May 4 -- POE JFK

May 19-- Apply for SS#

Jul 13 -- Married!

Jul 24 -- Sent out AOS/EAD paperwork

End of Aug -- NOA for EAD and AOS

Sept 6 -- Biometrics

Sep 21 -- Email that AOS app was transfered to CSC

Sept 24 -- Email that EAD is on its way

Oct 10 -- EAD card recvd

Nov 10 -- Email that AOS APPROVED!!!!! (no interview)

Nov 16 -- Green card arrives in mail

http://fiancevisatz.blogspot.com/

"Love always finds its way home"

2 DAYS!?

Tony (UK) and Danielle (US) K-1 Visa journey

2007:

February, 06: Sent I-129f package to the US to be routed to Vermont

February, 09: I-129f forwarded to Vermont USCIS from US Home

February, 12: I-129f arrives VSC :) Journey really starts!

February, 13: NOA1 Reciept date

February, 16: VSC Cashes the check

March, 09: NOA2 Email. yay!

March, 11: Touched... Probably for the last time at VSC :)

March, 14: NVC Recieved package

March, 15: NVC Sent package to London

March, 20: Package recieved in London

March, 28: Packet 3 recieved!

April, 2: Packet 3 Sent back to London

April, 10: Packet 3 recieved by London Embassy

April, 17: Packet 4 recieved

May, 1: Medical

May, 29: Interview! - APPROVED

June, 1: Visa in Hand

July 18: Fly back together POE

July, 24: Legally married!

July 27: Filed for AOS

July 30: AOS recieved in Chiacgo

August 24: NOA1 for EAD, AP and AOS

September 15: Real Marriage with friends and family

September 18: Biometrics

October 3: EAD card production ordered!

October 11: EAD card in hand!

October 15: Case forwarded to California!

Nov, 08: Card production ordered! AWESOME

Nov, 15: Green Card Recieved (even though it's yellow)! AWESOME

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello there, it takes almost 2 months before you will get you noa 2 and you say you only got your first on the 21st of this month...calm down you cant keep calling vermont they get very mad at you calling everyday....and that might slow things down all the more...tell him to read the flowchart that they have here in visajourney..maybe that will calm him down a little...in my case i have been waiting almost 2 years....and you are just starting.......ella

ELLA BENTALHA

see 2 of his friends just got their visas and he is getting nervous about some things that were done on the visa like the fact on my g325a i didput an a# and i dont have one for his i didnt put my name or anything no the g325a but he is also anxius about the fact of seeing his friends again in america its hard but he doesnt get the fact that its giong to take time for this he is worried about that fact as i am not as much bc he does enough worrying for the both of us plus if i worry thats another min out of every day i cant afford how sad is that?

awww...don;t worry. If the USCIS official finds some problem with the petition you will get a RFE and you will be able to resolve it.

You have a A#? Are you a immigrant as well? He would not have a A#- not yet anyway.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Well you wont have an A# since you are an American citizen and unless he's had a visa to the US, he wont either. Ok and SERIOUSLY??? You have like the shortest of all possible waits!!! You get a fast service center and a fast consulate! If he can't handle that, what can he handle... Sorry, just my jealousy poking through :)

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Yeah tell him to take a number! He needs to understand this takes some MANY months of WAITING PATIENTLY!! Hey tell him at least you're going through Vermont where it appears things are MUCH faster than California. I would tell him to get off your back...the watched pot never boils.

You are a USC correct? You DID complete a G325a for yourself correct? You need one for him and yourself in the petition. Can you try to use a period to break up your sentences...I think he's rushed you so much you cant breathe between sentences!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.