dwheels76

October 2015 Interviews

1,716 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC. We have an interview for October 1st at 7:45am. Hoping for interviews for everyone else this month this is the greatest news we could have heard!

I can't find you on spreadsheet you have no timeline. What is your Case Complete date so I can add you?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

It would be nice if more people would fill out their time-line. There's some who won't fill out theirs, but visit the time-lines of those who do.

Yes please everyone if you haven;t done so please have your timeline up to date. It is very hard to update folk who say add me Dwheels than I never hear from you if I find your name you have no timeline. Depending how I feel I might inbox you. I did that 45 times last night. That's crazy.

Edited by dwheels76

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

any news about saudi arabia ???!!!!

Have you called NVC yet?

I can't believe it!!!! We got the interview for October 30th. CC July 13th for Mexico. :joy::joy::joy:

Congratulations. You are updated.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have you called NVC yet?

Congratulations. You are updated.

no not yet ; the last time we called was about 2 days ago and they said the are preparing for October's interviews ; should we call ?? !!

do they give interview date by phone before sending an e-mail if it is scheduled ??

Edited by fo2sh

Timeline

I don't think that the nvc had started the full power scheduling yet.. They just warming up now.

I dunno what we should do with Cairo embassy, I can imagine that they are quite busy but we have sone rights too.

Dwheels76, any ideas?

Timeline

no not yet ; the last time we called was about 2 days ago and they said the are preparing for October's interviews ; should we call ?? !!

do they give interview date by phone before sending an e-mail if it is scheduled ??

Come on now. All these people posting of course its by phone there's no email until days later. The scheduling announcement just started yesterday.

Hey if you want to know call if not wait and hope for the best. Just saying.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Come on now. All these people posting of course its by phone there's no email until days later. The scheduling announcement just started yesterday.

Hey if you want to know call if not wait and hope for the best. Just saying.

I don't think that the nvc had started the full power scheduling yet.. They just warming up now.

I dunno what we should do with Cairo embassy, I can imagine that they are quite busy but we have sone rights too.

Dwheels76, any ideas?

i will ask my wife to call them now ; thank you so much for your support and advise

Gatu ; i am egyptian too but i preferred to finish my journey here cause it takes too long for cairo embassy as they have too much cases and pressure ; i have my friend waiting for his interview too if i got any news i will inform you

Edited by fo2sh

Timeline

Dwheels76, any ideas?

Besides a siege on the embassy. Nope nothing really can be done. Just a wait and see. I am anxious too see announcement for Egypt for sure.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks dwheels76 but just tired you know

Come on not depressing they haven't started. Trust me on that. I would have most def heard about Lagos. Nigeria is usually always day 3 or 4 of scheduling.

Timeline

#Cairoembassy

I don't want to be pessimistic or talk out of depression but, with that abnormal CR/IR interview scheduling rate: 4 months+ wait from CC till interview (still no interview scheduled yet). June CC should be the last to be scheduled for interviews in 2015.

does anyone know what is their problem? this is too much waiting i think

#Cairoembassy

I don't want to be pessimistic or talk out of depression but, with that abnormal CR/IR interview scheduling rate: 4 months+ wait from CC till interview (still no interview scheduled yet). June CC should be the last to be scheduled for interviews in 2015.

#Cairoembassy

#Cairoembassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anyone know how long does it take to get the email from nvc about you interview

I-601A TimeLine
Application sent: 03-31-15
Lockbox receipt: 04-06-15
Biometrics letter received: 04-18-15
Biometrics scheduled for: 04-27-15
Biometrics done : 04-27-15
RFE received?: NO
Waiver decision date: 06-07-15
Waiver decision: Approved
Filing country: Mexico
NVC Process
NVC Packet Sent 06-24-15
NVC Scan Date 06-30-15
NVC Case Closed Date: 07-09-15
Visa interview date: Waiting
Visa received:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Come on not depressing they haven't started. Trust me on that. I would have most def heard about Lagos. Nigeria is usually always day 3 or 4 of scheduling.

Edited by Sexyafrican36

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

:cry: Guys, guess what!?! After 3 weeks of waiting we finally were rescheduled. The new interview is scheduled for September 17th :cry: !!

I feel like I fought so hard for this. Since my husband was turned away on August 20th I have not stopped emailing and calling trying to get this matter resolved. Twice a week I was emailing the senators and the congressman that had agreed to look into our case.. Tuesday night I emailed President Obama ( I knew it was a long shot..but I am stubborn and do not give up easily).. and then Wednesday I filed a formal complaint (my emails and phone calls were being completely ignored by the embassy) with the Office of the Inspector General against the US embassy in Tunisia..who replied they were going to forward my complaint to the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Executive Office...for what they called "action".. This morning I checking my email..disappointment..nothing..but then I checked my husband's email and someone from the embassy had finally emailed him with our new appointment date and time..such relief! I am not sure what finally got the ball rolling but thank God it's rolling!

The odd thing is.. My husbands email is not listed in any of our paperwork to the USCIS or NVC..I've just been including it in my emails to the Senators, Congressman, and then the Office of the Inspector General .. so they could contact him directly if needed.. So, I am pretty sure it was all of the "noise" that I made that finally got results..I hope it does not make them grumpy when they interview my husband...

Sorry this is so long.. but I hope sharing this will help others.

Thank you all for being there during this journey. Your well wishes and support mean so much..and I wish you all the best...and congrats to all those who got their interviews scheduled!! loved reading all of the positive posts today..and to those still waiting..hang in there..you are all in my thoughts and prayers for speedy conclusions with positive results.

:cry: Guys, guess what!?! After 3 weeks of waiting we finally were rescheduled. The new interview is scheduled for September 17th :cry: !!

I feel like I fought so hard for this. Since my husband was turned away on August 20th I have not stopped emailing and calling trying to get this matter resolved. Twice a week I was emailing the senators and the congressman that had agreed to look into our case.. Tuesday night I emailed President Obama ( I knew it was a long shot..but I am stubborn and do not give up easily).. and then Wednesday I filed a formal complaint (my emails and phone calls were being completely ignored by the embassy) with the Office of the Inspector General against the US embassy in Tunisia..who replied they were going to forward my complaint to the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Executive Office...for what they called "action".. This morning I checking my email..disappointment..nothing..but then I checked my husband's email and someone from the embassy had finally emailed him with our new appointment date and time..such relief! I am not sure what finally got the ball rolling but thank God it's rolling!

The odd thing is.. My husbands email is not listed in any of our paperwork to the USCIS or NVC..I've just been including it in my emails to the Senators, Congressman, and then the Office of the Inspector General .. so they could contact him directly if needed.. So, I am pretty sure it was all of the "noise" that I made that finally got results..I hope it does not make them grumpy when they interview my husband...

Sorry this is so long.. but I hope sharing this will help others.

Thank you all for being there during this journey. Your well wishes and support mean so much..and I wish you all the best...and congrats to all those who got their interviews scheduled!! loved reading all of the positive posts today..and to those still waiting..hang in there..you are all in my thoughts and prayers for speedy conclusions with positive results.

Omg that's amazing!! Congratulations. Hope it's all smooth sailing for you both now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.