Saylin

NVC Filers - September 2015

932 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Jojo777, you can check CEAC website. I am still waiting for my 3 N/As but i think they should show up below the AOS fee, IV fee and not sure about the other one. Maybe someone here, who already got CC, can tell you exactly. But go and check CEAC! Good luck! :)

Thanks LonelaC. There are only 2 NAs for now. Waiting for 3 NA soon.

Timeline

Anyone whose scan date was 14th August and got CC ?

I am considering scan date as email date where it says that will take 30 days to review our case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am considering scan date as email date where it says that will take 30 days to review our case.

I considered the scan date as the date they say they received the documents. When you receive the e-mail they will say when it was received which I considered the scan date.

Timeline

I considered the scan date as the date they say they received the documents. When you receive the e-mail they will say when it was received which I considered the scan date.

oh then mine was 11th August. I must have got CC by now. There is no update yet. I am trying to reach them on phone constantly since last 2 hours. It's still busy.

Timeline

oh then mine was 11th August. I must have got CC by now. There is no update yet. I am trying to reach them on phone constantly since last 2 hours. It's still busy.

I think I saw where you logged in to check for the three N/A.

That is one way to check if you have case complete. NVC is very hard to reach especially now.

I have the scan date 8/13 and I still haven't had a cc. But people who have a later scan date than I do already have one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We got our CC yesterday. Scan date is August, 14. So, it took 30 days.

event.png

Timeline

I have the scan date 8/13 and I still haven't had a cc. But people who have a later scan date than I do already have one.

I think I saw someone get CC after 34 days of review. I am hoping your case will be complete this week.

I think I saw someone get CC after 34 days of review. I am hoping your case will be complete this week.

Well...... I just got off the phone with the NVC rep... I'm now on supervisors review.... Yaaay.... I heard these suck.

Timeline

Well...... I just got off the phone with the NVC rep... I'm now on supervisors review.... Yaaay.... I heard these suck.

I hope they get to reviewing.

Hello everyone our AOS FEE was paid on Friday and changed from in process to paid yesterday. I called nvc to review the ds261 last night and was able to do so. I just received an email from nvc confirming the agent selected and also the invoice for the IV fee. The invoice indicates that it should be used if payment cannot be made online and have to be made by mail. However when I log into our case to pay it still says not invoiced for the IV fee. Is this normal and takes a few days after receiving the invoice for the IV to be available for payment? Thanks for any help

Service Center- Vermont Service Center

Consulate- Bridgetown Barbados

Marriage: May 18 2014 (L)(L)(F)(F)(L)(L)

I-130 Sent: September 5 2014 (F2A)

I-130 NOA1: September 9 2014

I-130 Request to Upgrade to CR-1: March 2 2014 (Husband naturalized February 2015)

I-130 Upgraded to CR-1: March 17 2015

I-130 Approved: August 23 2015 (5 months from upgrade to CR-1) :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

NVC Received: September 1 2015

Case Number Assigned: September 10 2015

Received DS-261/ AOS Bill: September 10 2015

Submit DS-261: September 10 2015

Pay AOS Bill: September 11 2015

AOS Bill Shows Paid: September 15 2015

DS-261 Reviewed: September 15 2015

Receive IV Bill: September 16 2015

Pay IV Bill: September 19 2015

IV Bill Shows Paid: September 23 2015

Mailed AOS/IV Package: September 19 2015

AOS/IV Scan Date: September 22 2015

DS-260 Available : September 23 2015

DS-260 Completed: September 23 2015

Case Complete: October 19 2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:Interview Scheduled: October 22 2015

Interview Date: December 14 2015

Timeline

Hello everyone our AOS FEE was paid on Friday and changed from in process to paid yesterday. I called nvc to review the ds261 last night and was able to do so. I just received an email from nvc confirming the agent selected and also the invoice for the IV fee. The invoice indicates that it should be used if payment cannot be made online and have to be made by mail. However when I log into our case to pay it still says not invoiced for the IV fee. Is this normal and takes a few days after receiving the invoice for the IV to be available for payment? Thanks for any help

It is normal, I suspect later tomorrow or Friday you should be able to pay the fee.

It is normal, I suspect later tomorrow or Friday you should be able to pay the fee.

Ok thats good news, thank you CallMeShams.

Service Center- Vermont Service Center

Consulate- Bridgetown Barbados

Marriage: May 18 2014 (L)(L)(F)(F)(L)(L)

I-130 Sent: September 5 2014 (F2A)

I-130 NOA1: September 9 2014

I-130 Request to Upgrade to CR-1: March 2 2014 (Husband naturalized February 2015)

I-130 Upgraded to CR-1: March 17 2015

I-130 Approved: August 23 2015 (5 months from upgrade to CR-1) :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

NVC Received: September 1 2015

Case Number Assigned: September 10 2015

Received DS-261/ AOS Bill: September 10 2015

Submit DS-261: September 10 2015

Pay AOS Bill: September 11 2015

AOS Bill Shows Paid: September 15 2015

DS-261 Reviewed: September 15 2015

Receive IV Bill: September 16 2015

Pay IV Bill: September 19 2015

IV Bill Shows Paid: September 23 2015

Mailed AOS/IV Package: September 19 2015

AOS/IV Scan Date: September 22 2015

DS-260 Available : September 23 2015

DS-260 Completed: September 23 2015

Case Complete: October 19 2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:Interview Scheduled: October 22 2015

Interview Date: December 14 2015

Timeline

I am still getting busy tone.

You might try after 9pm EST when it quiets down at NVC.

We got our CC yesterday. Scan date is August, 14. So, it took 30 days.

Congrats!

I guess they are still focusing mostly on scheduling interview dates. Few case completes are trickling in this week but not like week before last.

If you guys have any questions specifically for me,

I will be glad to help via private message.

01-22-15 - married (L)
02-09-15 - i130 sent
02-10-15 - i130 received
02-12-15 - i130 NOA1; scanned
02-23-15 - i129f NOA1; scanned
07-30-15 - i130 NOA2; approved, i129f RFE
08-07-15 - i129f response rec'd
08-10-15 - i130 sent/received by nvc
08-14-15 - i130 nvc scan
08-19-15 - i129 NOA2; approved
08-21-15 - case #, IIN, BIN assigned, 261 completed
08-24-15 - Paid for AOS fee (IN PROCESS)
08-25-15 - AOS Fee (PAID), DS-261 reviewed on phone, email added to system, Sent AOS/IV package(I-864EZ, '14/'13/'12 tax transcripts, most recent pay stub, birth/marriage/police clearance cert.'s, 2 passport photos, 2 front/2 back passport pages)
08-26-15 - Paid for IV fee (IN PROCESS), AOS/IV package SCAN DATE, rec'd first e-mail from nvc
08-27-15 - IV Fee (PAID), DS-260 Submitted
09-16-15 - CASE COMPLETE (21 days since documents' scan, 1 months 2 days since NVC scan date)
09-21-15 - P4 Interview letter received
10-01-15 - Medical @10am, Case "In Transit"
10-08-15 - OFC appt @430pm
10-13-15 - Immigrant Visa interview @1030am - VISA APPROVED

When you think that God's timing takes too long
God is good, just believe in His timing!!!

event.png
event.png
event.png
Interview steps: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview.html
Preparation for interview: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html
Medical Examination: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/medical-examination.html
Documents required for interview: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/interview-preparation-required-documents.html
After the interview: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/after.html
Mumbai's US consulate: http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.