Jacque67

Proof of eligible man shortage...

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Fear. Some men can't come to terms with the fact some some women are more successful then they are. Some also know that no educated American woman will take them. That's why they look for women they can control one way or another, in shores far, far away... It's all about subservient women, large cars and guns...

First problem, many men don't like educated women. Don't know why.

The next problem is that a lot of U.S. men are now dipping overseas on a consistent basis for a number of reason, some which are included below;

love

subservient women

non-educated

age gaps

easier to control with lack of knowledge about the U.S.

However, since men are still largely in power in the U.S., they make it harder for women to "import" foreign spouses while men get it easy breezy. Guess it's time for women to marry the illegal men here, we can't import them legally and American men don't want home bread women, especially home bread Southern women, like VOL doesn't want. lol

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Fear. Some men can't come to terms with the fact some some women are more successful then they are. Some also know that no educated American woman will take them. That's why they look for women they can control one way or another, in shores far, far away... It's all about subservient women, large cars and guns...

This is why people would rather see Trump in office than Hillary, who is clearly the better candidate.

Preach it.

Just saying,

When a misogynistic, egotistical, racist is leading the polls in America, this says a lot. And we know that the majority of his supporters are men. They will do anything, even support Trump, to insure that an educated woman doesn't take the Presidency.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Just saying,

When a misogynistic, egotistical, racist is leading the polls in America, this says a lot. And we know that the majority of his supporters are men. They will do anything, even support Trump, to insure that an educated woman doesn't take the Presidency.

I do agree. The mysoginy in this country scares me at times. I remember the fake Sarah Palin bikini picture when she was running (not that I endorse her...) and thought would something like that happen to a male candidate?

I do agree. The mysoginy in this country scares me at times. I remember the fake Sarah Palin bikini picture when she was running (not that I endorse her...) and thought would something like that happen to a male candidate?

Do you really want to see Donald Trump in a bikini? :huh:

Exactly!

Do you really want to see Donald Trump in a bikini? :huh:

I want to see him riding a bear with his shirt off. Prove he's a real man like Putin.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just saying,

I suppose on the plus side Trump is marginally more intelligent than George W Bush.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yes, they are against men because they don't want American women bringing in their own men.

Then why are half of those coming in on these visas men?

That is the reality.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Are you crazy? That would require all the Jergens in the world. The motley crew would die of sheer exhaustion!

I want to see him riding a bear with his shirt off. Prove he's a real man like Putin.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org