7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hiya V.J. er's....

We just received our interview letter today in the mail... <bites nails> ... now for the question(s)... do they still process EAD's or this haulted till the interview?

Thank you in advance,

Annette and Michael

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR V.J.er's (F)

They will keep on processing your EAD. Your interview may get cancelled...

Edit: I got my EAD long after my first interview notice.

Bartek

Edited by brtlmj

They will keep on processing your EAD. Your interview may get cancelled...

Bartek

Bartek, respectfully, you may want to follow that statement up with a reason to not alarm people possibly new the forum. Also, this member has just gotten their notice and may not receive a cancellation email.

Our interview was cancelled twice, twice received email cancellations, went to the 2nd interview anyway as we could not determine if it really was (wasn't clear). Other's on here have also had cancelled interviews and gone ahead, only one was turned away (to my recollection). A few others unfortunately have been denied for failure to show even after the interview was cancelled.

I believe the current advise is to go to an interview rather than depend on the accuracy of the online statuts/emails.

Timeline

We thank you for your replies. We we're also wondering... On February 15th we received an update on the AP.....

Receipt Number: MXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

Went to the mailbox looking for the approval and that's when we got the interview letter and not the AP. Of course we we're very excited to get it but the the concern is... the interview letter was dated Feb. 20th, 2007 and got it Feb. 24th. The "advance parole doc" stated that they sent it out on Feb. 15th and still haven't got it... should we be concerned about not recieving it yet?

Thank you again,

Annette and Michael (F)

We thank you for your replies. We we're also wondering... On February 15th we received an update on the AP.....

On February 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

Went to the mailbox looking for the approval and that's when we got the interview letter and not the AP. Of course we we're very excited to get it but the the concern is... the interview letter was dated Feb. 20th, 2007 and got it Feb. 24th. The "advance parole doc" stated that they sent it out on Feb. 15th and still haven't got it... should we be concerned about not recieving it yet?

Thank you again,

Annette and Michael (F)

are you saying you missed your interview appointment and are worried about your AP?

Timeline

Thank you again,

Annette and Michael (F)

are you saying you missed your interview appointment and are worried about your AP?

My interview is on April 20th... sry might have worded it wrong... what I was asking is I recieved the letter today in the mail for the interview... the notice date is Feb. 20th... we also had and update on Feb 15th for my AP that it was approved and sent out on the Feb 15th. Just hoping the AP didn't get lost in the mail. Why I think this is because the notice date on the interview is after the AP.

Thank you,

Annette and Michael

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.