1,749 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Well it seems nobody in the F2A category for september visits this forum...that's sad fellows because it's the best i've seen until now and other category visas like IR2 countless updates 

Maybe Mr Michael2017 could give us some updates in a few days , we would all really appreciate that , have a great day people.

Priority Date 19 october 2015

Don't worry God always has the best plan for each of us , just put your faith in Him and everything will be great.

May God bless you all and your families.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
16 hours ago, Mike&Maddie said:

Well it seems nobody in the F2A category for september visits this forum...that's sad fellows because it's the best i've seen until now and other category visas like IR2 countless updates 

Maybe Mr Michael2017 could give us some updates in a few days , we would all really appreciate that , have a great day people.

Well, we all wait for the Visa Bulletin. It is supposed to not move at all or only 1 week. Fingers crossed that we are wrong and it will move 2 weeks! 

We will know mid of next week. Join F2A Filers Facebook page for daily updates.  https://web.facebook.com/groups/1897854847105545/

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys I have always read your post but first time posting. I am a Sept 2015 filer my Pd 21Sept this is where I'm at..... So I visited my husband in the U.S in June while there I recevied my IL for 16 August. My medical is already done so now I'm just waiting for the interview.

19 minutes ago, Monique Jam876 said:

Hi guys I have always read your post but first time posting. I am a Sept 2015 filer my Pd 21Sept this is where I'm at..... So I visited my husband in the U.S in June while there I recevied my IL for 16 August. My medical is already done so now I'm just waiting for the interview.

Hi thats great you got ur IL in time! When did you receive your interview notification?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, bilalkhan28 said:

Hi thats great you got ur IL in time! When did you receive your interview notification?

I received the IL via email on June 28.

Timeline
On 7/29/2017 at 9:46 PM, Michael2017 said:

Well, we all wait for the Visa Bulletin. It is supposed to not move at all or only 1 week. Fingers crossed that we are wrong and it will move 2 weeks! 

We will know mid of next week. Join F2A Filers Facebook page for daily updates.  https://web.facebook.com/groups/1897854847105545/

I believe it will move a bit more on the september VB Mr Michael , because after calling NVC a few minutes ago some happy people already confirmed their IL for 1st of september 2017 and their PDs are 30 september 2017 , so i am guessing that if they are already processing 8 days over the last bulletin in the first day of the month , i think and hope that september will be a great month . Thank you very much for the f2a fillers facebook group tip Mr Michael .

Good luck everyone and hope for the best . God bless you all and your families.

Edited by Mike&Maddie

Don't worry God always has the best plan for each of us , just put your faith in Him and everything will be great.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mike&Maddie said:

I believe it will move a bit more on the september VB Mr Michael , because after calling NVC a few minutes ago some happy people already confirmed their IL for 1st of september 2017 and their PDs are 30 september 2017 , so i am guessing that if they are already processing 8 days over the last bulletin in the first day of the month , i think and hope that september will be a great month . Thank you very much for the f2a fillers facebook group tip Mr Michael .

Amen to that!.... But their PD would not be 30 September 2017, I presume you meant 2015. 

Timeline

13 hours ago, Monique Jam876 said:

4 minutes ago, SANDYREU said:

Amen to that!.... But their PD would not be 30 September 2017, I presume you meant 2015. 

Putting together bot these posts, I think they've probably finished giving ILs for those current in the previous VB which is 22 Sept 2015. Just hope there is substantial movement in the next bulletin..

Timeline
33 minutes ago, SANDYREU said:

Of course 2015 , i thought i typed 2015 ...but depriving yourself of sleep is not a good ideea:whistle: ....i'm a workaholic , sorry people , let me correct the text :

I believe it will move a bit more on the september VB Mr Michael , because after calling NVC a few minutes ago some happy people already confirmed their IL for 1st of september 2017 and their PDs are 30 september 2015 , so i am guessing that if they are already processing 8 days over the last bulletin in the first day of the month , i think and hope that september will be a great month . Thank you very much for the f2a fillers facebook group tip Mr Michael .

Edited by Mike&Maddie

Timeline
On 7/31/2017 at 11:45 AM, Monique Jam876 said:

We thank you very much for sharing you PD and interview date with us , if almost everybody will do that(or at least 20-30 people each week) , we will not need the visa bulletin , because we would already know which dates they are processing each week .

That is good to know 28 of june was the notification so you got your interview letter 7 weeks prior your interview that is very good , time to prepare  (most of us are wondering how many days before the interview we will get the IL like 4  to 8 weeks ...nothing is sure)

Edited by Mike&Maddie

Timeline
On 7/31/2017 at 11:45 AM, Monique Jam876 said:

I have just one question , isn't your husband a US citizen ? because if he is , that is the reason you got your IL so early , on 28 of june , the visa bulletin for july came and the cut off dates were 15 august 2015 ...

The agent from NVC told me i cannot receive an IL unless my PD becomes current  , is that really true?(or maybe she was new there and misunderstood the procedure)

maybe your are not F2A(spouse of US resident=Green Card holder only) and you are CR1(spouse of US citizen) ? Many thanks for answering Monique .

Edited by Mike&Maddie

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mike&Maddie said:

I have just one question , isn't your husband a US citizen ? because if he is , that is the reason you got your IL so early , on 28 of june , the visa bulletin for july came and the cut off dates were 15 august 2015 ...

The agent from NVC told me i cannot receive an IL unless my PD becomes current  , is that really true?(or maybe she was new there and misunderstood the procedure)

maybe your are not F2A(spouse of US resident=Green Card holder only) and you are CR1(spouse of US citizen) ? Many thanks for answering Monique .

Monique mentioned that she recd her IL while she was visiting her husband in the US. If her spouse was an LPR, she would not be able to do that... They deny visitors visa if  you are a potential immigration. Or have they changed some rules now?  

Timeline
1 hour ago, SANDYREU said:

Monique mentioned that she recd her IL while she was visiting her husband in the US. If her spouse was an LPR, she would not be able to do that... They deny visitors visa if  you are a potential immigration. Or have they changed some rules now?  

Hello Sandyreu , well she posted in this section of the website ( Bringing Family Members of Permanent Residents to America )  , she also stated : Filed for:F-2A Visa

so that is why i am unsure , please note the fact that even USC spouses (from what i have seen posted on different places including dedicated fb groups) were denied b2 visas 50% of the time... while the petition was pending , thanks and hope you have a great day.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, SANDYREU said:

Many million people from Visa Waiver countries do not need visas and many visit. I spend 5 months of the year in the US, my wife is a LPR, and I had not any problems till now. The problem is getting a visa, not the visiting...

Timeline
18 hours ago, SANDYREU said:

Just to answer your questions my husband is a LPR and I do have a visitors visa. My husband went to the U.S IN 2012 I  received my visa in 2011 at the time we were not married. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.