That's good news I hope mine too

Marriage: July 20, 2015
File I-130: August 17, 2015
NVC:

Case Complete: June 8 2016
Interview Date: ......
Result: ........

My letter said:

This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

Potomac Service Center, 2200 potomac center DR Stop 2425, Arlington, VA 20598-2425.

That office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition.

My letter said:

This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

Potomac Service Center, 2200 potomac center DR Stop 2425, Arlington, VA 20598-2425.

That office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition.

Great we need to hear good news

NVC:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/573081-all-potomac-i-130-filers-new-center/#entry7872440

My letter said:

NVC:

Same thing here , any new update

NVC:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So because I'm a curious soul, I ventured to the July filers forum to see if any of their Potomac transferrees were approved. There was one approval announced today, the filer was transferred in October and Approved 16Nov2015.. So it looks the outlook is promising for this center....

On the flip side... I'm still at TSC.. Not sure if I should be happy or concerned???

Timeline

Here's the info:

Hi July filers!

My case was transferred to Potomac center October 16th.

I was out of the city for a week, but I always checked myUSCIS and there was no update. I came home today and found NOA2 in the mail. My petition has been approved. Receipt Date 07/10/15 Notice Date 11/9/15.

I hope everybody who got transferred to Potomac will get their approval soon !!!

PS. Checked myUSCIS today, last update was 10/16/15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

IF we got approved one month after being transferred I would seriously lose my **** with happiness.

Good luck to all of us

NOA1- August 7th 2015 ^_^

TSC to PSC- November 10th 2015 :huh:

LOCAL OFFICE- December 2nd 2015 :o

NOA2- February 25th 2016 :D

NVC Stage:

Physical letter received at home address March 17th 2016 (away on business trip)

DS-261 Completed- March 18th 2016

AOS Fee Paid- March 18th 2016

IV Fee Paid- March 26th 2016

IV Application Completed- March 30th 2016

IV and AOS packages sent- May 19th

Interview appointment date received via e-mail- June 2nd (10 business days? how is that even possible?!)

Interview set for June 20th (super short notice!)

VISA DENIED at interview but followed up over email :cry:

VISA ARRIVED 6/30/2016 with no notice of approval over email :pop:

POE Fort Lauderdale 8/15/16 Went smoothly and she's home! :dance:

I-130 Approved yesterday (along with I-129f), Nov 17. NOA1 date Aug 7. CSC. 102 days from NOA1 to NOA2. Had an RFE for I-129f. Passport photos and form that were already submitted, no idea why they requested them again. No idea why it took over 100 days at California. Most were taking around 60. It makes me wonder if there was an issue if some kind that required special attention.

We assume that the k3 application will be "administratively closed" and we will continue with the CR1.

I hope so much that the NVC suddenly speeds up... It's slowed down in the last few months. As far as I can see it's gone from an average of about 4 months up to about 6.5 now. :-(

Married in Barbados: June 10 2015

***USCIS***

Jul 20 2015: Lawyer Mailed I-130 Packet to Chicago lockbox

Aug 7 2015: I-130 NOA1 (California!!!)

Nov 17 2015: I-130 approved (102 days since NOA1)

***NVC***

Nov 25 2015: NVC received our file

Dec 11 2015: NVC case # assigned

Dec 14 2015: AOS & IV billed (same time as we have lawyer)

Dec 14 2015: Received email with case number and invoice number

Dec 15 2015: Paid AOS & IV Fees

Dec 20 2015: Fees show as "paid".

Dec 20 2015: Email expedite request (financial & medical)

Dec 31 2015: Email from NVC. EXPEDITE APPROVED!

Jan 8 2016: Mailed AOS & IV packets

Jan 11 2016: Packets delivered to NVC & marked "in transit" to consulate!

Jan 12 2016: CEAC status "READY"!

Jan 14 2016: DHL tracking shows file" delivered"

Jan 16 2016: Appointment letter (pkt4) Feb 16!!!

Feb 9 2016: Medical

Feb 16 2016: Interview/Approved!!!!

Feb 17 2016: Issued!

Feb 29 2016: POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Together! <3

ROC

Feb 22 2018: ROC packet sent

Feb 26 2018: USPS confirmed delivery

Mar 10 2018: NOA1 dated March 6 2018

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I filed in August and i was approved aug 10 and my case is in nvc i see they will are still on May 2nd cases! Meaning im going to be waiting till next year so emotional i miss my husband

Edited by Kenanazaire

Timeline

I-130 Approved yesterday (along with I-129f), Nov 17. NOA1 date Aug 7. CSC. 102 days from NOA1 to NOA2. Had an RFE for I-129f. Passport photos and form that were already submitted, no idea why they requested them again. No idea why it took over 100 days at California. Most were taking around 60. It makes me wonder if there was an issue if some kind that required special attention.

We assume that the k3 application will be "administratively closed" and we will continue with the CR1.

I hope so much that the NVC suddenly speeds up... It's slowed down in the last few months. As far as I can see it's gone from an average of about 4 months up to about 6.5 now. :-(

Congrats on your approval ?...

I filed in August and i was approved aug 10 and my case is in nvc i see they will are still on May 2nd cases! Meaning im going to be waiting till next year so emotional i miss my husband

What center were you at? TSC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.