morgan.croft

August 2015 I-130 Filers

502 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

On March 29, 2016, we approved your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number LIN000000000. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi just paid all my fees congrats how long did it take from the time you paid your fees to the interview process

I expedited the NVC process and was able to schedule my own interview.

After 264 days in this Journey, I am pleased to tell you that our visa was Approved on the 4th of May. All the glory to God. We can now truly live our lives together.

STAGE 4: Removal of Conditions

03/19/18: I-751 mailed - Vermont Service Center

03/22/18: I-751 delivered to Vermont Service Center

03/23/18: Check Cashed

03/28/18: NOA1

05/29/2018: Biometrics

03/19/2019 : Transferred to Dallas Field Office

Naturalization

02/27/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/27/19: NOA1

03/05/19: Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

After 264 days in this Journey, I am pleased to tell you that our visa was Approved on the 4th of May. All the glory to God. We can now truly live our lives together.

Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just wanted to updated everyone, just for history's sake in case someone finds this via google....

I sent in the AOS/IV packages to NVC and my wife received her interview appointment email LESS THAN 10 days later, for an appointment within 21 days....

to me this seems INSANE. I didnt expect everything to move along so quickly after being stuck in potomac for so long.

Interview scheduled in Rio on June 20th. already purchased my ticket to go be with her even if ill be there just for moral support.

NOA1- August 7th 2015 ^_^

TSC to PSC- November 10th 2015 :huh:

LOCAL OFFICE- December 2nd 2015 :o

NOA2- February 25th 2016 :D

NVC Stage:

Physical letter received at home address March 17th 2016 (away on business trip)

DS-261 Completed- March 18th 2016

AOS Fee Paid- March 18th 2016

IV Fee Paid- March 26th 2016

IV Application Completed- March 30th 2016

IV and AOS packages sent- May 19th

Interview appointment date received via e-mail- June 2nd (10 business days? how is that even possible?!)

Interview set for June 20th (super short notice!)

VISA DENIED at interview but followed up over email :cry:

VISA ARRIVED 6/30/2016 with no notice of approval over email :pop:

POE Fort Lauderdale 8/15/16 Went smoothly and she's home! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.