aussiewench

Lost Free Spirit

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Thanks for the hugs guys (F) I was/am needing them.

Favorite comedy movie hmmmmmmmm .....I have so many favorites but one that gave me lots of laughs that I can think of off hand is Meet The Fockers.....I related a lot to Mrs Focker too :blush: lol

you are a focker???????? :lol:

Aussie Focker......

An Aussie pirate, azz in the air Focker...

What can I say angelnot1kr.gif

So who's your favorite Fock? Ben Stiller was a great Fock!

Barbara Streisand was my favorite Fock. The Fock that taught oldies how to *beep* again.......to feel alive again.....to feel the passion again. Maybe I should call on Mrs Focker :unsure:

Is the source of your temporary loss of spirit due to beeping?

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Aww, sweetie!

(huggles)

I have a free spirit you can borrow - I don't seem to be using it so much these days! :blush:

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

The lack of it sure dont help any :blush: Would be nice to of had one at least on our 1st anniversay coming up in couple of weeks. I guess I just didnt think it would take this long.

Aww, sweetie!

(huggles)

I have a free spirit you can borrow - I don't seem to be using it so much these days! :blush:

awwwww thanks darlin' (F) It is a sad state of affairs aye.....you have one that you dont use so much.....and mine has moved out without a forwarding address and I really would like to have it back. Them free spirits can be so fickle sometimes.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

The lack of it sure dont help any :blush: Would be nice to of had one at least on our 1st anniversay coming up in couple of weeks. I guess I just didnt think it would take this long.

Awww.......don't worry it's like riding a bike or sometimes you are the bike and he is the spoke. Either way, hop on and you will find yourself getting somewhere. Getting on is really fun but getting off is so much better hahahahaha.

Would it cheer you up if I shared an embarrassing factoid about myself?

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

hell yes, it cheer her up and me too... :yes:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Awww aussiewench (F) I hope things start to speed up for you and you catch up to that free spirit of yours on the way!

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail

sister lorelle, a more serious note...i know that this has been a long hard time for you being apart from Dan..and dealing with family issues..but i know you are a strong person..and your free spirit has gotten you through all life's trials...yeah, it is a #######, no doubt, but (there is always a however or but in life ) ....think positive...dr dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

:yes::D

sister lorelle, a more serious note...i know that this has been a long hard time for you being apart from Dan..and dealing with family issues..but i know you are a strong person..and your free spirit has gotten you through all life's trials...yeah, it is a #######, no doubt, but (there is always a however or but in life ) ....think positive...dr dean

Mostly I do ok.....just the past couple of months I have had an overwhelming feeling of pain inside that I have struggled with overcoming. With everything that has happened during my life (and I have had some doozies) this being apart from Dan has been the hardest because there hasn't been anything I can do about it aside from wait. But hey.....we all know that aye.

Thank you (F)

Mand,

I hope I can catch up with it too.....its kinda lonely without it :P

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

I think mine would be more than happy to come and stay with you. It's going "God woman, what happened to you? You used to be FUN."

(I'm ignoring it.)

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

I think mine would be more than happy to come and stay with you. It's going "God woman, what happened to you? You used to be FUN."

(I'm ignoring it.)

hahahahaha awwwwwwww the poor thing. It will just keep nagging you, you know. But if it would like some company.....ship it on over.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Timeline

I just want it to shut up and leave me alone! I'll box it up this evening and it should be with you by the end of the week. You have to promise that you'll take it out dancing (I think it misses dancing the most) and find it some nice friends.

Ah well, some days are rainbows and some days are thunderstorms. This ain't one of the former.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

You can have mine until you find yours. Between work, school, and kids I don't have any time to use it anyway.

~Angel~

I-130

2005-09-23 Sent I-130.

2005-10-05 I-130 NOA1

2006-02-19 *touched*

2006-02-21 RFE

2006-03-09 RFE received by CSC

2006-03-29 I-130 NOA2

2006-03-31 *touched*

2006-04-01 *touched*

2006-04-12 NVC assigned case number

I-129F

2005-11-18 I-129F Sent

2005-11-29 I-129F NOA1

2005-12-27 I-129F RFE :(

2006-01-13 I-129F RFE Reply sent.

2006-01-25 *touched*

2006-01-26 I-129F RFE received

2006-04-04 *touched*

2006-04-04 NOA2 **approved!!!**

2006-04-20 NVC assigned case number

2006-04-21 case forwarded to embassy

2006-04-26 packet 3 received

2006-05-02 packet 3 sent

2006-05-04 packet 4 received

2006-05-15 Interview in Stockholm **APPROVED**

2006-05-23 My sweetie is coming home!!

maybe, if you gave ceCrise a wedgie and me an azz whoppin' it would cheer you up...well at least me :lol:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

OK - this better make you laugh though.

I was 6 years old and ejoying a bowl of Cheerios.....complete with tons of sugar so you have that some at the bottom that you scoop up with the milk......anyway......I told my mom "you know these smell kind of strange." I was really hungry so I decided to have another bowl and I tell my mom again....."this smells weird and it kind of tastes strange too." Since this was the second time I mentioned it, my mom decided to take the box and give it a smell when she said "oh my god, this smells like pee!"

As it turns out, my little brother who was two years old at the time, took a little wee into the box of Cheerios. My mom laughs at me to this day because I ate not one but two freakin bowls of Cheerios! I was not feeling very Cheerful after the Peerios.

Even now, when I open up a box of Cheerios I always make sure to smell it before I pour the bowl.

Now you can say you know someone who ate two bowls of pee saturated Cheerios. I have not told my fiance that story yet because I still want her to kiss me hahahahaha.

Feeling better now? Was my self sacrafice worth it? When I miss Lucia I think, well it could be worse.....I could be eating pee soaked Cheerios and I feel a little bitter, I mean better.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

OK - this better make you laugh though.

I was 6 years old and ejoying a bowl of Cheerios.....complete with tons of sugar so you have that some at the bottom that you scoop up with the milk......anyway......I told my mom "you know these smell kind of strange." I was really hungry so I decided to have another bowl and I tell my mom again....."this smells weird and it kind of tastes strange too." Since this was the second time I mentioned it, my mom decided to take the box and give it a smell when she said "oh my god, this smells like pee!"

As it turns out, my little brother who was two years old at the time, took a little wee into the box of Cheerios. My mom laughs at me to this day because I ate not one but two freakin bowls of Cheerios! I was not feeling very Cheerful after the Peerios.

Even now, when I open up a box of Cheerios I always make sure to smell it before I pour the bowl.

Now you can say you know someone who ate two bowls of pee saturated Cheerios. I have not told my fiance that story yet because I still want her to kiss me hahahahaha.

Feeling better now? Was my self sacrafice worth it? When I miss Lucia I think, well it could be worse.....I could be eating pee soaked Cheerios and I feel a little bitter, I mean better.

:yes::D:lol::lol: so, that what it means when someone asks " who pissed in your cheerios?"

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg