1,485 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Happy new year Jessie. I hope they get my case soon now. And I pray for you to get your case number. I will be going to india in feb hope to send my package by then.

I will pray for you as well-:) can't wait to go to India I am planning too..to go to India n then m jus gonna wait there till interview ?

I think you should call USCIS and ask em why they takin so long to send file to nvc

Timeline

anybody knws here how long more have to wait for the interview date once you get the case number?

I meant how long nvc takes to complete the whole process?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

please help me my case is at nvc i got a new born baby. i got case number and Invoice ID number but not pay yet. The visa category is CR1. i am a usc. what should i do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

anybody knws here how long more have to wait for the interview date once you get the case number?

I meant how long nvc takes to complete the whole process?

it takes about 3 to 4 months but depends on the case

you can check the smilar timelines.i got my case number december 28th and im going to send the packages next week .they invoiced IV fee in a week after i paid AOS .and it takes 4 to 8 weeks approve the case and send the packages to consulate

Timeline

My case was approved on nov 27 pd july 14. I called nvc today. They said its taking a long time for the files to come. They told me to call after 2 weeks :'(

did you get the hard copy of the NOA2?if so wait at least 20 days than start calling to NVC every 3 to 4 days

Timeline

Yes. And I have not been able to get anyone to tell me if the case has physically been received. I even called USCIS and the number on my approval letter for the Potomac center...nothing...they just keep telling me to wait...I will try again tomorrow to call NVC

it takes about 25 to 30 days to arrive

dont keep calling them,just wait at least 25 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

today i got the RFE letter i need all of ur help

What did it say?

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

I thought I would share this to help anyone out who is waiting to transit from USCIS to NVC and hasn't heard anything about their case and it has passed their stupid 30-45 days deadline. Please DO NOT sit there and wait for NVC. Get your congressman's office involved. I was advised to do that but I decided to wait it out and finally decided to do just that and guess what people, USCIS never sent my case to NVC. I found out they just sent it out TODAY. Imagine that....and I'have just been here waiting on NVC....trying to be patient....listening to those oporators...EVERYDAY telling me to wait......and crying my eyes out every night...So my point is...if you are waiting past the wait period please do not hesitate to get your congressman involved, they can get an update on your case faster than you can. And if they can't help you, well don't vote for them the next time they run for something...jeezcch...

african-pregnant-woman-in-pink-pregnant-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Called nvc was on hold for 17 minutes

so far they received the case on 12/30/15 takes 40 days for the case to enter system ( per rep)

this is just -another wait :( - i thought the hardest part was already over!

received case -- 07/02/2015

Approved 12/14/2015

Sent to nvc 12/22/15

Timeline

Called nvc was on hold for 17 minutes

so far they received the case on 12/30/15 takes 40 days for the case to enter system ( per rep)

this is just -another wait :( - i thought the hardest part was already over!

received case -- 07/02/2015

Approved 12/14/2015

Sent to nvc 12/22/15

[/quote

Both of us on same stage-uscis sent my case to nvc on Dec 23.

Still waiting for case no.

I really hope by next week we will get our case no?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.