816 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Any July filers got their visa already? My fiancée's visa just got issued! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Anyone knows how fast the delivery's going to be, considering it was issued on a Friday?

Congrats!

Congrats...what interview questions did they ask?

K1 Process20157/15 Sent I-129F7/27 RFE Received and Replied Same Day7/29 NOA1 (electronic)-text, email and website 8/6 NOA1 (hard copy)8/13 NOA2 (electronic)-email and website 8/17 NOA2 (hard copy)9/11 NVC Received9/14 NVC Case # Assigned9/30 Left NVC and Embassy "received" after extended AP10/7 Emergency Interview11/16....approved but waiting in the black hole AP AGAIN!11/20 AP finally changed to non-immigrant AP11/24 ISSUED11/25 Visa in Hand and Headed to the airport!!! AOS in 2016Filed 2/4/16Combo Card In hand 4/21/16<p>Interview scheduled 10/17/16 Approved on the spot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any July filers got their visa already? My fiancée's visa just got issued! :joy::joy::joy:

Anyone knows how fast the delivery's going to be, considering it was issued on a Friday?

My fiance had her medical in Manila on 9/21 and her interview on 9/28 and was approved. :joy::goofy::wow:

This process went so fast, Good luck to all those still waiting. Only thing left for us is the CFO seminar she must attend.

Anthony

07/24/2015 - I-129F Sent via USPS Express Mail

07/27/2015 - I-129F Received by USCIS

07/29/2015 - NOA1 I-129F accepted by USCIS

07/30/2015 - NOA1 Electronic Notification

08/03/2115 - Paper NOA1 Received

08/12/2015 - NOA2 Official Date

08/17/2015 - NOA2 Paper Notice Received via USPS

09/09/2015 - NVC Receive

09/11/2015 - NVC Left

09/15/2015 - Consulate Received

09/28/2015 - Interview Date / Passed

:dancing::wow::dancing:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline

Yay!!! My fiancé text me this morning that our visa arrived at the embassy finally! We were getting worried since it had been 4 weeks.

Jana

Timeline

My fiance had her medical in Manila on 9/21 and her interview on 9/28 and was approved. :joy::goofy::wow:

This process went so fast, Good luck to all those still waiting. Only thing left for us is the CFO seminar she must attend.

Congrats!

Yay!!! My fiancé text me this morning that our visa arrived at the embassy finally! We were getting worried since it had been 4 weeks.

Congrats!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline

He got an email today of the checklist of things needed for packet 3. I have to mail him some paperwork. I just hope it doesnt take as long to get there as our paperwork from the NVC.

Jana

This morning I got approved for an emergency interview and I'm flying down in the morning!! He's getting his finger prints done and then meeting me at the airport. 7am on Wednesday is our big day. I am just a tad bit worried because I'm missing my 2012 tax return. (IRS just mailed it) Ohh well...I hope I can send that in later. I hope the medical results are in.

K1 Process20157/15 Sent I-129F7/27 RFE Received and Replied Same Day7/29 NOA1 (electronic)-text, email and website 8/6 NOA1 (hard copy)8/13 NOA2 (electronic)-email and website 8/17 NOA2 (hard copy)9/11 NVC Received9/14 NVC Case # Assigned9/30 Left NVC and Embassy "received" after extended AP10/7 Emergency Interview11/16....approved but waiting in the black hole AP AGAIN!11/20 AP finally changed to non-immigrant AP11/24 ISSUED11/25 Visa in Hand and Headed to the airport!!! AOS in 2016Filed 2/4/16Combo Card In hand 4/21/16<p>Interview scheduled 10/17/16 Approved on the spot

Hi there!

I had my interview yesterday at American embassy at Islamabad for K-1 fiancé visa !

When I was asked for my fingerprints at the counter ,During that process I have seen my file , and on top of that it was stamped "APPROVED" , I was happy as I already know I am gonna approved.

Than I was called to another counter for payment of visa fee and I have seen my file again with " APPROVED" page on top of it .

Than finally I was called upon for my interview and seen my file again stating "APPROVED" . I was happy as I knew it's approved .

But than begins the interview ,I greeted the CO ,there were two white men ,CO & his colleague ,he asked me following questions?

He took my left hand finger prints again

Q:U spend some time in UK?

I replied ....studies & work .

Q: than was asked for any of my family member outside Pak

I replied ..no

Q:He asked me about my wedding plans ?

I told him ...

Q:he asked me what my family think about that marriage ?

I replied...

I don't know what was that but he was pointing on computer screen and talking to his colleague ( something he don't seem to be agreed / or happy ..God knows what ?)

Than he told me we are putting you in Adminstratibe processing AP, and than told me contact them after 1 month (if I don't hear from them call/ email them )

The whole time of my interview I was confident and peaceful ,just for a little while when he said about AP, but I greeted them and wish them a gud day ( DONT know it was a good sign to say as I was confident when he said they putting me in AP, and I said OK).

My quarry is ,was it my hardluck or something ?

As they didn't ask me anything about my FIANCÉ ,and didn't ask about any of the document neither mine / nor my fiancé .they didn't give me any clue what I'm missing or why I'm being held in AP

ANY ONE PLS COMMENT AS I AM REALLY FEELING LOW, we already make plans of our marriage etc...

Is this normal that u see yourself APPROVED & than CO PUT U IN AP????

Timeline

This morning I got approved for an emergency interview and I'm flying down in the morning!! He's getting his finger prints done and then meeting me at the airport. 7am on Wednesday is our big day. I am just a tad bit worried because I'm missing my 2012 tax return. (IRS just mailed it) Ohh well...I hope I can send that in later. I hope the medical results are in.

Congrats and good luck!

Hi every one I have a question if anyone can answer please ,I applied for fiancé K-1 visa .

My NOA -2 is expiring on, 3 December 2015 & I have my interview on 5th. And at interview CO put me on AP( administrative processing)

At interview CO didn't ask for any of the further document from me or from my fiancé ,as I have pile of documents with me ,but they kept my passport

My question is as I know AP, gonna take from days,weeks& upto year as well ,so what if I am still on AP and my NOA-2 petition expired in December first week.What gonna happen then ??

Also if some one on any visa category like marriage or visit or family etc( if they are on AP, do they get reply from consulate before there petition expired) OR is it like infinity time frame regardless your petition expired ?

Hi every one I have a question if anyone can answer please ,I applied for fiancé K-1 visa .

My NOA -2 is expiring on, 3 December 2015 & I have my interview on 5th. And at interview CO put me on AP( administrative processing)

At interview CO didn't ask for any of the further document from me or from my fiancé ,as I have pile of documents with me ,but they kept my passport

My question is as I know AP, gonna take from days,weeks& upto year as well ,so what if I am still on AP and my NOA-2 petition expired in December first week.What gonna happen then ??

Also if some one on any visa category like marriage or visit or family etc( if they are on AP, do they get reply from consulate before there petition expired) OR is it like infinity time frame regardless your petition expired ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.