705 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I checked ur timeline and isee that u submitted ur AOS Package to NVC last feb 26, 2015. And the most updated federal poverty guidelines was march 1, 2015. Before march 1, 2015, there was a lower income requirement and during that time, you were probably still meeting it. Thus the reason why you dont have a checklist from nvc.

did they sent you a checklist before interview and they mentioned the same documents should be along with you at the time of interview etc?

Can you please paste all your checklist here?

no i told no check list for same documents ...on the interview letter they were asking for original form of AOS ...my only mistake i didn't have it during my interview

Edited by sam19866

PD 02/ OCT 2013

NVC

25/march 2015 Welcome letter received with bar-code letter
05/April 2015 DS 261 Completed
01/April 2015 AOS Fee Paid
10/May 2015 Received letter from NVC for approved my DS 261
18/May 2015 AOS and IV sent....

21 May 2015 Scan date .....received email form NVC on 29 of May

29/May 2015 Sent money order by mail for IV fee

04 june 2015 IV Fee Paid (email from NVC on 10 of June )

22 june 2015 received check list letter from NVC For not filling of ds260 !!!!

25 june 2015 scan date for AOS (check list )

26 june 2015 IV paid

29 july CC

interview by 24 sep email received by 31 of august

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

no i told no check list for same documents ...on the interview letter they were asking for original form of AOS ...my only mistake i didn't have it during my interview

So they do advise to bring all documents at the time of interview that we have already submitted to NVC???

I really wish you to complete visa processing successfully. Please get panic and focus what they said... try to manage all documents ASAP and call NVC for more guidance. they will have a complete list of objection and I think NVC will scheduled another interview with embassy.

if you had documents.... i believe they would not check the in such details etc. :(:oops:

All the best friend...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Today I called for my checklist email the lady said u don't have to send in nvc . Just bring on interview.can I believe this lady or not

Edited by hardik03

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Today I called for my checklist email the lady said u don't have to send in nvc . Just bring on interview.can I believe this lady or not

Yes you can believe her. If the error is small, they wont ask you to send the document again to NVC. They will just ask you to bring it to the interview. That's how it works. If you send it to NVC, your case will be delayed by 30-45 days. If they ask you to bring it to interview, DO NOT send it to NVC again. It will delay your interview

Timeline

Yes you can believe her. If the error is small, they wont ask you to send the document again to NVC. They will just ask you to bring it to the interview. That's how it works. If you send it to NVC, your case will be delayed by 30-45 days. If they ask you to bring it to interview, DO NOT send it to NVC again. It will delay your interview

Timeline

Last week I called nvc she said u got checklist for i864a but that time I didn't ask for i have to submit that to nvc . Also she didint say anything.she said you got checklist for i864 and i864a after I asked her can I submit that documents in nvc after she said no you have to bring that form during interview

Timeline

Congrats. hopefully you will have IL shortly.

Have thy let you know when they are sending you CC email?

Cheers!

Timeline

Congrats. hopefully you will have IL shortly.

Have thy let you know when they are sending you CC email?

Cheers!

No the lady just told me u got checklist for i864a and i864 after I asked can I submit that documents in nvc. . She said no u don't have to send in nvc just bring it to during interview.

Timeline

No the lady just told me u got checklist for i864a and i864 after I asked can I submit that documents in nvc. . She said no u don't have to send in nvc just bring it to during interview.

in order to get confirmation you need either CC email or IL email.

I wish your case is marked as completed!

Timeline

in order to get confirmation you need either CC email or IL email.

I wish your case is marked as completed!

She said they already send email to you wait you will get soon. I don't know maybe in email they have Mentioned that you have to bring that documents during interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

She said they already send email to you wait you will get soon. I don't know maybe in email they have Mentioned that you have to bring that documents during interview

They will send a checklist and also say your case is complete by email. If you haven't received the email, check your spam folder. Sometimes NVC emails go there. Just take the checklist and the documents to interview. DO NOT send them to NVC again. This will delay your case. Just take them to interview

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.