Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2015

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I want to call this morning, haven't done it yet because I read on the forum that other people were in the same situation and that the mailed payments should appear by june 13

Have you called NVC, they have given a new no to contact for this tech issues?

Submit DS-261 : 2015-03-22

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-30

Pay IV Bill : 2015-05-14

Send IV & AOS Package : 2015-05-11

Completed DS260 : 2015-06-23

Checklist : 2015-06-30

New Scan date : 2015-07-06

Put on supervisor review : 2015-08-05

CC : 2015-10-14

Interview date : 2015-12-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I got my AOS bill on friday. They said we will get the IV bill this week.

AOS fee, i couldn't do the payments because of this system issue. :(

You should probably wait and pay online

Submit DS-261 : 2015-03-22

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-30

Pay IV Bill : 2015-05-14

Send IV & AOS Package : 2015-05-11

Completed DS260 : 2015-06-23

Checklist : 2015-06-30

New Scan date : 2015-07-06

Put on supervisor review : 2015-08-05

CC : 2015-10-14

Interview date : 2015-12-08

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi Saylin,

Need some assistance if you can advise...

I have submitted AOS / IV documents to NVC and they confirmed me that they received it on May,18 2015 but i am still unable to fill DS260 though i paid IV fees and received receipt email also..meaning unless we do not fill DS 260...they wont review our documents.

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Is the IRS form 4506-T we are going to send to nvc?

No, that's the request form. You send that to the IRS (although you can request online, which is much faster and there's no mailing cost).

You send what you receive from the IRS (the tax return transcripts) to NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you! Mind blown that we managed to fill in everything correctly and give them what they wanted, though it felt we didn't. lol I do need to bring a 2014 tax return.

Brewlin, About bringing the 2014 tax return to the interview, is that what it stated in your interview e-mail? And did you file an extension for 2014? Did you send the extension to them? Please help me with these questions....Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Brewlin, About bringing the 2014 tax return to the interview, is that what it stated in your interview e-mail? And did you file an extension for 2014? Did you send the extension to them? Please help me with these questions....Thanks

I am happy to help. We sent my husband's 2013 tax return and co-sponsor 2014 returns. My husband lives with me here in Sweden, the tax return from IRS stated that he has an extension. Here's what the interview letter says "Bring updated federal income tax info to the interview" and by that I will just assume they mean the 2014 return, which now he has filed and should be available for us to order at IRS.

Married 2001, conditional resident 2003, permanent resident 2005.Left U.S 2012, abandoned green card 2013.Applied I-130 Nov 2014, approved Dec 2014. DS260 13th Apr 2015. Docs sent 27 Apr. Scan date May 1. Case complete June 4!Interview July 14th, rescheduled to Oct 20th.  Applied for N400 on November 6th, 2018. I'm the immigrant :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am happy to help. We sent my husband's 2013 tax return and co-sponsor 2014 returns. My husband lives with me here in Sweden, the tax return from IRS stated that he has an extension. Here's what the interview letter says "Bring updated federal income tax info to the interview" and by that I will just assume they mean the 2014 return, which now he has filed and should be available for us to order at IRS.

Brewlin thanks for your immediate response , I Have almost similar cases. I sent them my extension too. ...Once again, thank you

I tried calling the NVC a gazillion times today but couldnt get through :(

I also tried the new number 603-334-0888 but it just gives a busy tone. Has anyone had any luck with getting their DS-261 reviewed at this new number?

Also i was able to pay the AOS fee online on the 30th of may. Shoud i start panicking that i still havent been able to pay the IV fee? The interview fee gives me the option of "Pay now" but when i click it, it shows

Screen Capture #146.pdf

Edited by SabeehNajam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I tried calling the NVC a gazillion times today but couldnt get through :(

I also tried the new number 603-334-0888 but it just gives a busy tone. Has anyone had any luck with getting their DS-261 reviewed at this new number?

Also i was able to pay the AOS fee online on the 30th of may. Shoud i start panicking that i still havent been able to pay the IV fee? The interview fee gives me the option of "Pay now" but when i click it, it shows

it took me a while to get through on the other number I kept redialing . And your iv fee won't be invoiced till someone reviews that choice of agent so that's why your not able to yet .

it took me a while to get through on the other number I kept redialing . And your iv fee won't be invoiced till someone reviews that choice of agent so that's why your not able to yet .

so i should keep trying the other number? Will they review my DS-261?

Thanks for your reply morgan! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Gave the nvc a couple days of a break from me think it's time I call again bet they are missing me by now .

i think they were very happy to get rid of me and my daily calls but u go girl!!! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

so i should keep trying the other number? Will they review my DS-261?

Thanks for your reply morgan! :D

since its been a little while they should go ahead and review it for you since you filled it out I think you said the middle of May I can't remember while typing this but yeah if you want it took me longer to get through on this other number than the normal one I call so I think it's a little more busy .

i think they were very happy to get rid of me and my daily calls but u go girl!!! :D

Lol I'm pregnant in bed most of the time so not like it's gonna bother me .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.