Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2015

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey ALL , First time posting here :pop: , But i been reading this forum since december last year . Today i get my second checklist , The same exact one i got april 27th , So i call the NVC and was told by Mr Rusty that all my information and documents are crecct BUTTTTT there's nothing he can do and i still have to send whatever they need AGAIN , So i ask for a supervisor and ofcourse no one is available at this time . he said that he put a note for a supervisor CALL BACK from a supervisor .

I don't undestand how can he go trough the I-864 over the phone with me and he said that everything is correct and still nothing he can do about it and ask me to just send the same stuffs again .

Please advise . BTW on hold again trying my luck with someone else .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

OKKKK AFTER BEEN 2.5 HRS ON THE PHONE THEY FINALLY ANSWERED ME... A GRUMPY LADY JUST SAID "YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL WE NOTIFY YOU " ???? BLA BLA BLA...SO I GUESS SHE DIDNT EVEN CHECK MY CASE AT ALL ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

JUST GOT DONE TALKING TO NVC , THEY GIVE TWO OPTIONS 1) WAIT FOR A SUPERVISOR CALL BACK . 2) SUPERVISOR REVIEW

The first one could take up to 30 days , The second could take up to 42 days .

I am really LOST at this point . Don't know what to do anymore , And they confirm that my response to the checklist is correct .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

We are having a payment issue

We sent the docs on 05/20, got a letter from NVC that the docs were received on 05/21, but the reps keep saying that the scan date is 05/27

AOS payment on the other hand.. was sent on 05/20, received by a payment center on 05/21, got a copy of the cleared MO from a USPS, date cleared 05/22

NVC still showing as NOT PAID. Reps keep saying that it takes 21 days, which was today.

I sent the letter today with a payment proof today to an email, via express mail and a copy to my congressman, as they are aware of this long delay.

Might be an overkill but 6 weeks of issues is just about 5.5 weeks too long.

Help please

I just got of the phone with NVC

And was informed that our case is in the administrative processing?!

He said its nothing to worry about but there is nothing else for me to do but to wait.

I was hoping to be receiving IV bill

I am so lost

What does that AP means at this stage?!

Please help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Reposting for urgent help. sorry to flood the thread,

Saylin i need your help.

I got a checklist for AOS package, I've submitted the following to nvc.

1. i864 from my spouse

2. i864a for her uncle who is in the same household

3. i864a for her aunt in the same household.

and financial supporting documents

Was it alright?, i mean the forms above,

Weird from here

1. Checklist says i've to submit i864 for her uncle

2. i've to submit the proof of US residence for uncle, (which i've already submitted his US passport copy)

3. and In Part 2. Sponsor's Promise, please correct the following...(which i have the copy of what i've submitted to nvc, in which these fields are filled and signed)
[x] Item 13. The sponsor, LAW, first name of uncle, must type or print his or her name in the space provided.
[x] Item 14. The sponsor, LAW, first name of uncle, must sign the form and his or her signature must be original.
[x] Item 14. The sponsor, LAW, first name of uncle, must enter the date he or she signed the form.

Most weird they have changed my uncles last name, to 'LAW'. Has anyone had this issue?

One more, NVC rep saying one more checklist item which is missing in my checklist, that is to resubmit the i864a for my aunt. which is not showing in my checklist, NVC rep says she dont have a clue why that is happening and she will raise a request to resend the checklist,

Please reply anyone.what should i do.

USCIS

16/Sep/2014 - Case mailed to USCIS
23/Sep/2014 - Case accepted at USCIS - NOA 1
23/Sep/2014 - Case routed to Nebraska processing center
17/Mar/2015 - Case approved by USCIS - NOA 2

NVC

02/Apr/2015 - Case received at NVC

16/Apr/2015 - Received case no. and invoice number via call center

16/Apr/2015 - Paid AOS bill

16/Apr/2015 - Completed DS-261

04/Mat/2015 - DS-261 reviewed over phone

04/May/2015 - AOS & IV package sent

06/May/2015 - NVC received package

08/May/2015 - NVC invoiced our IV fee

09/May/2015- Payment website encountered error, unable to make payment.

19/May/2015 - Sent IV fee via check to NVC

29/May/2015 - NVC acknowledge IV fees payment via check.

03/June/2015 - NVC website still not showing payment information.

03/June/2015 - Waiting for DS-260 to be enabled.

19/June/2015 - Check list documents scan date.

06/July/2015 - Filled DS-260.

15/July/2015 - Case Complete

01/Oct/2015 - Interview date, Mumbai India :energy:

event.png

Timeline

rony.rude, not sure about LAW, i have a friend whose husband's last name has been changed to FNU (First name unknown) as it was too long to fit in the column and there was tad mismatch, this may be similar you may call to NVC and ask them whatsup with that.

I guess it may be related to how your information in passport, or in this case your uncle's info is in forms etc, see this thread from another site:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/i-got-a-checklist-for-aos-form-from-nvc-as-my-form-1969284.html

Edited by TeJoGB

Help please

I just got of the phone with NVC

And was informed that our case is in the administrative processing?!

He said its nothing to worry about but there is nothing else for me to do but to wait.

I was hoping to be receiving IV bill

I am so lost

What does that AP means at this stage?!

Please help

I had the same thing. My cc was 13th May, called the NVC on 2nd June just to hear my "case is on AP". Almost got a heart attack. Nobody could explain anything, rep on a phone said "lady I can not give you any information", etc. Next day my husband called them and found out I got my interview date scheduled.

I know it is very familiar to be on AP on this stage for K-1 visa, but for spouse visa it is odd.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I had the same thing. My cc was 13th May, called the NVC on 2nd June just to hear my "case is on AP". Almost got a heart attack. Nobody could explain anything, rep on a phone said "lady I can not give you any information", etc. Next day my husband called them and found out I got my interview date scheduled.

I know it is very familiar to be on AP on this stage for K-1 visa, but for spouse visa it is odd.

I am calling back on Monday and asking for a Supervisor.

We are at the stage that are waiting for a IV bill. So i have no freaking clue what to think.

Thank you for letting me know your experiance.

Called the NVC yesterday and they already have a date for my hubby's interview in London. Case complete June 5, interview scheduled July 1!!!

Mar 2014 - Married

5/7/14?? - Attorney mailed paperwork

5/15/14 DHS cashed check

5/19/14 - NOA1 received with PD 5/12/14

10/17/14 - NOA2 received

10/28/14 - Email received that file has been sent to NVC

11/13/14 - NVC received file

12/10/14 - NVC Assigned case number

12/12/14 - AOS Fee Invoiced

12/13/14 - Submit email to NVC to remove attorney as DS-261 Agent

12/16/14 - AOS Fee showing as Paid

12/17/14 - IV Fee invoiced

12/20/14 - IV fee available and paid

12/27/14 - DS-260 submitted

1/2/15 - AOS and IV packages sent to NVC

1/5/15 - USPS delivered packages to NVC

1/7/15 - NVC scanned in packages. Let the countdown begin...

1/30/15 - FINALLY got a reply to my email to remove the attorney from the DS-261

3/9/15 - Called NVC and they have checklisted us for an "incorrect" decree absolute from the UK, even though it is the legal official document. Have requested a supervisor review.

4/28/15 - Called and NVC said supervisor had reviewed and now claimed that the decree absolute was not included. After disagreeing with the less than helpful lady on the phone, and her not being able to get the review time right. (She kept changing her story between 42 days and 30 days).

4/30/15 - Sent the same copy of the decree absolute to the NVC from the UK, highlighting the "decree absolute" wording with a letter stating that this is the only document provided by the UK government.

5/6/15 - Scan date for checklist received.

6/5/15 - Case complete!!!

6/12/15 - Called and interview is scheduled for July 1!

6/14/15 - Received email with interview date and instructions.

6/19/15 - Case showing as ready on CEAC.

7/1/15 - Approved at interview!!!

7/6/15 - CEAC changed to Administrative Processing

7/7/15 - CEAC changed to Issued!!!!!

7/10/15 - Passport and packet delivered!

7/29/15 - Husband entered with visa at Dallas/Fort Worth airport

9/29/15 - GC delivered!!!

5/4/17 - ROC packet sent via USPS

5/9/17 - Tracking shows delivered

5/17/17 - Check cashed

5/19/17 - NOA1 received with date of 5/8/17

5/27/17 - Biometrics appt received 6/8/17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Called the NVC yesterday and they already have a date for my hubby's interview in London. Case complete June 5, interview scheduled July 1!!!

Congrats....what is your scan date?

Congrats....what is your scan date?

Thanks!! The scan date for our checklist was May 6. They said they are working exactly to the 30-day timeline, even though the email we got still said 60 days.

Edited by mlh
Mar 2014 - Married

5/7/14?? - Attorney mailed paperwork

5/15/14 DHS cashed check

5/19/14 - NOA1 received with PD 5/12/14

10/17/14 - NOA2 received

10/28/14 - Email received that file has been sent to NVC

11/13/14 - NVC received file

12/10/14 - NVC Assigned case number

12/12/14 - AOS Fee Invoiced

12/13/14 - Submit email to NVC to remove attorney as DS-261 Agent

12/16/14 - AOS Fee showing as Paid

12/17/14 - IV Fee invoiced

12/20/14 - IV fee available and paid

12/27/14 - DS-260 submitted

1/2/15 - AOS and IV packages sent to NVC

1/5/15 - USPS delivered packages to NVC

1/7/15 - NVC scanned in packages. Let the countdown begin...

1/30/15 - FINALLY got a reply to my email to remove the attorney from the DS-261

3/9/15 - Called NVC and they have checklisted us for an "incorrect" decree absolute from the UK, even though it is the legal official document. Have requested a supervisor review.

4/28/15 - Called and NVC said supervisor had reviewed and now claimed that the decree absolute was not included. After disagreeing with the less than helpful lady on the phone, and her not being able to get the review time right. (She kept changing her story between 42 days and 30 days).

4/30/15 - Sent the same copy of the decree absolute to the NVC from the UK, highlighting the "decree absolute" wording with a letter stating that this is the only document provided by the UK government.

5/6/15 - Scan date for checklist received.

6/5/15 - Case complete!!!

6/12/15 - Called and interview is scheduled for July 1!

6/14/15 - Received email with interview date and instructions.

6/19/15 - Case showing as ready on CEAC.

7/1/15 - Approved at interview!!!

7/6/15 - CEAC changed to Administrative Processing

7/7/15 - CEAC changed to Issued!!!!!

7/10/15 - Passport and packet delivered!

7/29/15 - Husband entered with visa at Dallas/Fort Worth airport

9/29/15 - GC delivered!!!

5/4/17 - ROC packet sent via USPS

5/9/17 - Tracking shows delivered

5/17/17 - Check cashed

5/19/17 - NOA1 received with date of 5/8/17

5/27/17 - Biometrics appt received 6/8/17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Thanks!! The scan date for our checklist was May 6. They said they are working exactly to the 30-day timeline, even though the email we got still said 60 days.

Thanks my scan is may 18th, I called yesterday the guys said any day now we will process your checklist....so I guess I will call mid week

Timeline

when we get a CC what will I see on the status page? and the 3 NAs everyone talks about, where do we see that? I know i am far from it, but a friend who is couple months ahead is trying to check her status online. so am trying to help.

ds-261 show completed,

aos fee : paid

iv fee: paid

iv application: completed

aos docs and civil documents say n/a - and the link takes us to the travel.state.gov site.

thanks for your help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.