990 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks Dwheels, I hope so. But do you know if the recent technical issues affect them for scheduling interview date or just issue with visa issuance? looks like the access to online form at NVC also facing technical issues. :( their system has been downed for many times in a year. I don't know what wrong with them. sigh!!! anyway, thanks so much for your support!

The only cancelling and some rescheduling of intervews I have seen or heard about have been for K1's. That sbecase of the other issue the DS-160 which effects the fact they can't do security checks. You have already been security checked so no issues there.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

dwheels76 Thanks you so much. You are so kind, God bless you today, tomorrow and ever :star:

Awwww aren't you a sweetheart. Thank you so much. (L)

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Awwww aren't you a sweetheart. Thank you so much. (L)

Dwheels76 I got the email confirmation of our cases yesterday :) So I hope an interview schedule next week hehe.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I have another question with regards to the i-864 and the 2014 tax returns.

When approved by the NVC I was told that I had to resubmit the i-864 with my 2014 tax return, but not for my joint sponser. I am going to bring another i-864 for the sponser just in case it does come up (better safe then sorry). My sponser actually filled an extension to 2014 tax return, and I have that extension with me.

I was wondering, what should I put for my sponser then on the i-864 for Part 6 13a. (most recent tax return) - should I fill it in for 2013? Leave it blank for 2014? Or just submit my old one and just bring the extension form.

Thanks so much for your help!

I have another question with regards to the i-864 and the 2014 tax returns.

When approved by the NVC I was told that I had to resubmit the i-864 with my 2014 tax return, but not for my joint sponser. I am going to bring another i-864 for the sponser just in case it does come up (better safe then sorry). My sponser actually filled an extension to 2014 tax return, and I have that extension with me.

I was wondering, what should I put for my sponser then on the i-864 for Part 6 13a. (most recent tax return) - should I fill it in for 2013? Leave it blank for 2014? Or just submit my old one and just bring the extension form.

Thanks so much for your help!

You should Fill 2014 in there. That's why they are asking for a new one.

Should my wife bring 2014 tax return to interview when it was already submitted to NVC?

just take everything - rather have everything than not have it and then be told you need to show it. I took everything even though I wasn't asked to show it or any of my evidences but I would rather be prepared and have everything,

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

-dwheels76 We really ned your help. My husband earn 52,000 individual annual income.

Adjusted gross income total income 14,709.00

We received not checklist from NVC everything was just fine.

My husband own a house in Florida, he lives in it.

It is around US$200,000

And a Mortgage debt of US$22,000

Do you think we can complete our income with the house?

We have not find joint sponsor, my husband has asked to everybody for the favor even have offer money and everyone says NO.

We are a household size of 5, 2 cousin, his old son which he sponsored 5 years ago, my husband and I.

We know we will need a house appraisal, ownership, bank stating the mortgage debt, house tax and what other things?

I thought of that before starting NvC process but someone told me consul does not accept houses as assets.

Timeline

-dwheels76 We really ned your help. My husband earn 52,000 individual annual income.

It is around US$200,000

We have not find joint sponsor, my husband has asked to everybody for the favor even have offer money and everyone says NO.

We are a household size of 5, 2 cousin, his old son which he sponsored 5 years ago, my husband and I.

We know we will need a house appraisal, ownership, bank stating the mortgage debt, house tax and what other things?

I thought of that before starting NvC process but someone told me consul does not accept houses as assets.

Why the cousins? Are they claimed on income tax? It's not who lives in the house, It's who your husband supports and claims on taxes.

The house you can't use if it's your only house. They won;t let you use it. It would have to be a second property.

ROC I-751

N-400

Why the cousins? Are they claimed on income tax? It's not who lives in the house, It's who your husband supports and claims on taxes.

The house you can't use if it's your only house. They won;t let you use it. It would have to be a second property.

Thanks for your quick response. I meant Niece lol sorry my bad.

They lived with my hosband but not anymore, he claimed them on 2014 income tax. One of them turned 18 January this year.

Well We dont know what to do. Guess we will have to wait till next year so he can report his all income without deductions. Can we stop the process for awhile?

We dont want to but if we need to we would do it.

It is around US$200,000

Hi Rachel,

I'm confused. When you sent your AOS to NVC was it 2014 information and they approved it? If so, in P4 did they request a joint sponsor for.the interview?

Which form did he file 1040 or 1040ez, you mentioned adjusted income which is for 1040ez. Regular 1040 use total income.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.