990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I read mi interview letter and it does not ask me for a Joint Sponsor.

1- IMMIGRANT VISA APLICATION PART 1

2-IMMIGRANT VISA APLICATION PART 2

PASSPORT

3- BIRTH CERTIFICATE

4-ADOPTION

5-MARRIAGE CERTIFICATION

6-COURT TERMINATION.

7- COURT RECORDS

F- FINANCIAL EVIDENCE

9-MILITARY RECORDS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC POLICE CERT.

FEE PAYMENTE

PHOTOGRAPH

F-PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

F-PETIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE

11-PETITIONER MARRIAGE TERMINATION

THAT'S ALL THEY ARE ASKING FOR. WHAT DOES LETTER (F) MEANS?

Letter ( F ) Means?

What does they mean with: 1- IMMIGRANT VISA APLICATION PART 1

and : PHOTOGRAPH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

The Immigrant Visa Application used to come in two parts. Both 1) and 2) are combined in the DS-260 now!!!

Photographs are two current 2inch x 2inch passport-type photographs. You may have already submitted these, but if you submitted them more than six months ago, you need current ones. It really is good practice to carry two NEW photographs to your interview - just in case.

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

DWheels, there are many perfectly good reasons why an Adjusted Gross Income can be much lower than a Gross Income. I think Rachel is going to be OK as she is. It may be that her husband knows how to use the tax laws wisely.

I believe they are more interested in Gross Income to start with - especially since the Gross Income for this person is steady over the last three years.

If Rachel wants to prepare Joint Sponsor paperwork just in case, then I think that is a good backup. I'm also not as familiar with her embassy/consulate - I do know that some love to throw curveballs at the last minute.

Rachel, if you go through getting Joint Sponsorship paperwork together, make sure you get it locked down tightly - with all the proper tax transcripts, original signatures, etc.

Sukie in NY

Thank you so much for ur answer. It really helps us, We gonna have a co sponsor which my husband is looking for now, lets hope we find one before the interview. Somone told me I was goint to need a joint sponsor AOS for my inyervie so my husband had one but today when my husband asked him his Taxes to start filling AOS he said he could not cuz he does taxes together with his wifi and she doesnt want her information travaling to another country. I dont know her yet but I dont like her cuz he wanted to help he is my husband´s best friend but he does everything she wants. well We will continue looking though

Thank you so much I appreciate your help. I sent them just a month and a Half ago April 20 but I will carry two more just in case-

Timeline

his wifi and she doesnt want her information travaling to another country. I dont know her yet but I dont like her cuz he wanted to help he is my husband´s best friend but he does everything she wants. well We will continue looking though

everyone can decide what they want and dont want to do with their personal information, so dont be upset with her and dont judge...who knows maybe she will be ur best friend once u get to know her :) im sure u will find someone (F)

everyone can decide what they want and dont want to do with their personal information, so dont be upset with her and dont judge...who knows maybe she will be ur best friend once u get to know her :) im sure u will find someone (F)

You are right. :dancing:

We will find someone lol and I doubt they ask for it at the interview lol cuz My P4 Letter does not say anything about it and when I called NVC they always said my documents and AOS were all right. The most important is I will have my Hubby next to me. (F)

Timeline

The most important is I will have my Hubby next to me. (F)

YES!!! :)

cant ur hubby ask his parents/siblings or someone from the family? i think thats easier, i dont know his situation though

You are right. :dancing:

We will find someone lol and I doubt they ask for it at the interview lol cuz My P4 Letter does not say anything about it and when I called NVC they always said my documents and AOS were all right. The most important is I will have my Hubby next to me. (F)

Make sure to take current paystubs and if you need to update your aos to.reflect new info do so.

Make sure to take current paystubs and if you need to update your aos to.reflect new info do so.

Thank u, Yes we will do all of that. :secret:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

DWheels, there are many perfectly good reasons why an Adjusted Gross Income can be much lower than a Gross Income. I think Rachel is going to be OK as she is. It may be that her husband knows how to use the tax laws wisely.

I believe they are more interested in Gross Income to start with - especially since the Gross Income for this person is steady over the last three years.

If Rachel wants to prepare Joint Sponsor paperwork just in case, then I think that is a good backup. I'm also not as familiar with her embassy/consulate - I do know that some love to throw curveballs at the last minute.

Rachel, if you go through getting Joint Sponsorship paperwork together, make sure you get it locked down tightly - with all the proper tax transcripts, original signatures, etc.

Sukie in NY

Oh I know but when I saw 1099 Red flags went u cuz you know how some embassies are about self -employed and such ya know.

Rachel I would do as Sukie suggest backup plan of joint sponsor is always best. Better to have and not need. I would love you coming back and say " na na Dwheels we didn't even need a joint sponsor I would be the first to congratulate you? :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

YES!!! :)

My husband's Family is all in Mexico. He is all alone there practically has a 17 years old daughter there which doesn't work.

cant ur hubby ask his parents/siblings or someone from the family? i think thats easier, i dont know his situation though

Oh I know but when I saw 1099 Red flags went u cuz you know how some embassies are about self -employed and such ya know.

Rachel I would do as Sukie suggest backup plan of joint sponsor is always best. Better to have and not need. I would love you coming back and say " na na Dwheels we didn't even need a joint sponsor I would be the first to congratulate you? :goofy:

Thank you to both of you guys. Yes we gonna do that, hope to find one soon.

I will let you know how it went.

I register my appointment online and select the courier location :):):):):)

Yay!! congrats...hope everything goes well for your medical.

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.