990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hahahahahaha...Racist issue ..I dont know about you...but i am brown skinned ..? Indian mentality here means .."I am going thru this problem and it is causing me grief and i want it fixed and hence i should not have to anything in regards to that..but i want it done asap"..I have seen back in India too...That is the Indian mentality i am talking about...Anyways ..thanks for laughs...Good luck on ur immigration stuff.

Good to know that you are better than everyone else, hope that works out in your favor. Have a nice life, bye.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It's hard to believe, but it is almost time. Only 7 1/2 hours to go. I'm sure my hubby will be at the embassy for at least a couple of hours before he is interviewed, but still... I can't believe how nervous I am. I normally reserve the Xanax for flying, but I think I will be eating it like candy the next few hours.

Oh WOW already. Okay ready for some good news now. :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks dwheels76 for replying me back, this is what’s on the yellow slip it was on the top box No further action is currently required on your part.An officer will contact you when a final decision has been made your case. :crying:

Okay I know its stressful But they just probably just need more time to look over some things. Like I said good news they took his passport. Chin up good news is coming . Trust me. They will call him soon.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks dwheels76 for replying me back, this is what’s on the yellow slip it was on the top box No further action is currently required on your part.An officer will contact you when a final decision has been made your case. :crying:

Dont worry..

They must be doing some background checkup..Will call u soon with the good news..Good Luck :goofy:

Sep 4th 2014 Wedding 

Oct 31st 2014 I130 sent

Nov 7th 2014 NOA 1

Dec 8th 2014 NOA 2

Dec 23th 2014 NVC received

Feb 4th 2015 Case number 

Feb 5th 2015 DS261 completed 

Feb 6th 2015 AOS fee (paid in process) 

Feb 9th 2015 Sent AOS and IV package 

Feb10th 2015 AOS fee PAID and DS261 reviewed 

Feb 10th 2015 AOS and IV package received(SCAN DATE) Got email confirmation  60days

Feb 11th 2015 IV fee (paid in process) 

Feb 12th 2015 DS260 available 

Feb 12th 2015 IV fee PAID

Feb 16th 2015 DS260 completed 

Mar 20th 2015 Case Complete without checklist 

May 20th 2015 Interview @ Mumbai  (got P4 email 3/25/2015)

May 20th 2015 Result AP (need proof of assets) 

May 29th 2015 Dropped off the docs (Mumbai) 

Jun 1st 2015 Date updated 

Jun 2nd 2015 Visa Issued(Ceac site updated) 

Jun 3rd 2015 Passport ready to pick up

Jun 4th 2015 Visa Picked up 

Jun 4th 2015 GC fee paid

July 4th 2015 POE 

5/3/2017 ROC Package sent

5/15/2017 NOA dated 5/8/2107

6/10/2017 Got biometrics letter _Bio appt 6/23/2017)

6/12/2017 Biometrics  early walk-in

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i am in a quiet mode? .

coz no email received yet from NVC.?

my medical exam is scheduled on June 16th..

4 days to go ..

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations. Welcome to the group. You are added to the spreadsheet.

Congratulations my dear friend.. Hope we won't c any supervisor at this stage :)

Happy for u :)

ty, ty (F)

i'd sneak a peak aat this thread once in awhile, a little bit jealous cuz i couldnt move in yet

but now im here :dance:

it feels like i conquered a mountain and from here im gonna roll down easily to the finish line :thumbs:

Timeline

I received an email with P4 and interview instruction today. It took them 6 days to send it.

Interview scheduled June 3rd, interview date July 28th.

Nice! I am still waiting for it. Maybe tomorrow.

My interview date is July 28 too.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If I wasn't on this site I would be going crazy I just check my mailbox and there is a welcome letter from NVC at this stage I know that letter is 9 mths late.

Tasha

Dwheels76...or anyone...what do you think about my situation?

Interview June 4th. Missed my 2014 w-2( banging my head on the wall every second! Stupid!!) but we submitted same day so they would have gotten it Friday am. They took his passport at interview. Also Friday after they would have received w-2 the traveldocs website said "your passport is being delivered to post" but now it still says the same thing.

What does that mean? Any idea how long?? CEAC says AP which you say is normal but I'm wondering if it'll be longer because of my having to submit w-2

Edited by JennyLu

Como siempre lol they never know anything.

Así es lol. Llamé hoy y me dijeron que estan esperando que la embajada me asigne cita, pensé que era NVC quien las asignaba.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My advice until you have Visa in hand do not purchase hos ticket. Especially for Jamaica. It can be 1 to 2 weeks before you pick up your Visa. It's too risky. Unless you want to purchase tickets you can pay a small fee to change. It's up to you.

Thanks Dwheels! I was hoping to purchase soon as tickets go up in July and August. But I'd rather pay a little more for the fare than a change fee for both of our tickets. Better to be safe than sorry! :)

i am in a quiet mode? .

coz no email received yet from NVC.?

my medical exam is scheduled on June 16th..

4 days to go ..

same here Bellez!!

I called NVC this morning and they said it should only be a couple more days...**fingers crossed**

My medical is the 16th also, who are you going to??

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Timeline

Guys just curious i got an email notification and interview packet on email. I am going for medical on thursday June 11 so i am wondering is the email notification is good enough to show the doctor that they schedule my interview on July 9, 2015

Thank You

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.