990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

First of all congratulations Matuiza, am excited about the interview. All is well, don't feel discouraged. My understanding from many reviews I have read; AP is a normal process that many people get anxious about. It will change to issued soon. Please don't read too much in to their process. Your visa is coming. Thank God, relax and prepare for the 16th, usimpatie shetani nafasi pls. "Ikiwa Mungu yuko upande wetu, nani awezaye kutupinga? Enjoy the peace of the Lord, all is well.

Ntwiga,

Thanks for your encouraging words and inspiration and YES I checked this morning it has changed from "AP" to "ISSUED"!

And actually due to excitement she forgot to tell me she had already been issued with her Alien number, hahaaa! So will try the ELIS and get the GC payment taken care off this morning.

I am praying for your interview and God will see you through. Feel free to inbox me too if you would need anything.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please add to the list.

CC email notification May 7th.

Interview scheduled June 2nd.

Interview date is July 27th.

Thanks for all of the information guys and good luck to everyone!

Congratulations. You are added to spreadsheet.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Dear VJ friends,

I wish to thank each and every member of this wonderful group of people who share ideas and are willing to help each other for a common goal....to live with our families like everyone else. Special thanks to the wonderful lead team who sacrifice their time and knowledge without pay trying to make this tedious process bearable and obviously whoever owns this site, blessings to you!

Without all your support and encouragement and all the richness of useful guidance in this site, I would have struggled a lot for real. Nevertheless it only took about 270 days from start to finish of the process because I was enlightened and knew what to expect and do to cut down on this long process.

My wife completed interview yesterday and by mid of the week after next week we are hoping to be together in this wonderful Mid-West. God bless you all and help those who are waiting in line on this process...the better is ahead for each one of you.

Timeline

Can anyone shine some light on the priority date as a factor in determining when you get an interview? That is, the NOA2? Someone mentioned something about it earlier, and I am wondering how much weight it holds.

My CC is May 12, but my NOA2/PD was Feb 23. Do the other Canadian MTL filers who have CC in May have earlier NOA2/PDs than I do?

Also as an aside, do any MTL filers have any tips? I tried calling the consulate today, but nothing there. NVC told me the case hasn't been assigned an appointment yet.

Your PD date at times for scheduling not always may come in to play when there is a batch of you to schedule. Case Complete comes first . That's what gets you in the queue. Once in the queue they start plotting you in dates.

I know I see many people complain and say I had case complete weeks before this one and that one. I say look at their PD date (their NOA1...Not the Approval date NOA2 that means nothing) and that seems only fair when someone files really means something how long they have been in the system. So many times that's why you may see someone who may have had a case complete long before someone else and get like 7/30/2015 interview and someone just gets case complete today and gets a 7/4/2015 look at the NOA1 that usually is the answer why).

Hope that helps explains.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Dear VJ friends,

I wish to thank each and every member of this wonderful group of people who share ideas and are willing to help each other for a common goal....to live with our families like everyone else. Special thanks to the wonderful lead team who sacrifice their time and knowledge without pay trying to make this tedious process bearable and obviously whoever owns this site, blessings to you!

Without all your support and encouragement and all the richness of useful guidance in this site, I would have struggled a lot for real. Nevertheless it only took about 270 days from start to finish of the process because I was enlightened and knew what to expect and do to cut down on this long process.

My wife completed interview yesterday and by mid of the week after next week we are hoping to be together in this wonderful Mid-West. God bless you all and help those who are waiting in line on this process...the better is ahead for each one of you.

Congratulations. Love to hear news like this. :goofy: Mercies Journeys to you and your family.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, just requested to join this spreadsheet! I wish luck to y'all !!

USCIS

04-SEP-2014 --- Marriage!

08-DEC-2014 --- I-130 Sent

17-DEC-2014 --- NOA1

05-JAN-2015 --- NOA2

NVC

17-JAN-2015 --- NVC Recieved

02-MAR-2015 --- Case Activated; Filled DS-261

02-MAR-2015 --- AOS Invoiced ; PAID

03-MAR-2015 --- AOS shows "PAID"

13-APR-2015 --- IV Invoiced ; PAID

14-APR-2015 --- IV shows "PAID"

22-APR-2015 --- Completed DS-260

01-MAY-2015 --- Mailed AOS/IV Packet

04-MAY-2015 --- Scan Date

03-JUN-2015 --- Case Complete!

23-JUL-2015 --- INTERVIEW!!! (Approved)

(ROC)I-751
21-AUG-2017 --- I-751 Sent
22-AUG-2017 --- Check cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I dont know if I should put this here or in the June thread (I know it's closed anyway), but we were approved. Thank God. Thank you VJ community for your help, clarity, and support. This is the single most useful tool anyone can use while going through US Immigration Processes.

Good luck to everyone!

congratulationsssssssssssss

Plz tell us ur interview experience... what happened ???

I'm from Cairo too :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

congratulationsssssssssssss

Plz tell us ur interview experience... what happened ???

I'm from Cairo too :)

congratulations! Please do share your interview experience and the questions asked.

Thanks everyone. We will be putting this info on the US Embassy Cairo review this weekend.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks. That's what I thought, and my mistake was the NOA2 vs NOA1.

It make sense, objectively speaking, that people who have been in the system longer get preferred scheduling for an interview than people who haven't been in the system as long. So, if me and another person have the same CC, but his NOA1 is earlier than mine, it would make sense that he gets to interview first.

I've noticed a few of the CC from my time have NOA1s that are earlier than mine.

Still hoping for a July interview for MTL!

Your PD date at times for scheduling not always may come in to play when there is a batch of you to schedule. Case Complete comes first . That's what gets you in the queue. Once in the queue they start plotting you in dates.

I know I see many people complain and say I had case complete weeks before this one and that one. I say look at their PD date (their NOA1...Not the Approval date NOA2 that means nothing) and that seems only fair when someone files really means something how long they have been in the system. So many times that's why you may see someone who may have had a case complete long before someone else and get like 7/30/2015 interview and someone just gets case complete today and gets a 7/4/2015 look at the NOA1 that usually is the answer why).

Hope that helps explains.

Dear Dwheels76,

I am not sure if this should be updated, because I didn't get it confirmed by e-mail yet.

After a "horror movie" about my case being on AP, the very next day my husband called to the NVC and here it goes:

Interview scheduled (confirmed via phone) on June 3rd

Interview date July 28th, 8:30

Embassy in Vilnius, Lithuania

I hope it is real. No AP issues was brought up by the rep.

Edited by OLee

Gah..... hey Canadian peeps..... anyone get their P4 email yet?!

I'm still waiting...... :P

I keep checking the CEAC link and groan every time the pop up shows "At NVC" :P I can't make a change of date request until MTL has the files....

....I know, I know..... "Patience, young grasshopper"

LOL

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I've been waiting for IR-1 Visa to be completed.

Original Scan Date: March 5, 2015
Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

I'm still waiting for Embassy Interview schedule for Bucharest location and P4 letter (interview letter details) ...

Did anybody with CC in the last 2 weeks got interview scheduled?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Gah..... hey Canadian peeps..... anyone get their P4 email yet?!

I'm still waiting...... :P

I keep checking the CEAC link and groan every time the pop up shows "At NVC" :P I can't make a change of date request until MTL has the files....

....I know, I know..... "Patience, young grasshopper"

LOL

Hey Christina no email yet i called NVC this morning and tell them i booked my medical on June 11 and i want the email before that they said you will definitely get it before.

Hey Christina no email yet i called NVC this morning and tell them i booked my medical on June 11 and i want the email before that they said you will definitely get it before.

Thanks Akazmi!!

**fingers crossed**

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dwheels i need your help. What is the fastest route in getting my SS#. I need it immediately as i get to the USA to sign up for work. I did sign that they should provide the Social for me in one of the NVC forms i signed. Is it possible it would be in the package i get to bring with me?

F2A -CIR1: Husband

PD: September 12, 2013

CC: Feb 10, 2014

Mail Naturalization for Upgrade: Jan 29, 2015

Case in review March 23, 2015

Case Upgraded to IR: April 10, 2015

IL: June 1, 2015

Visa in Hand: ???

Naturalization: Wife

Eligibility Criteria: 5 years

06-10-2014: Eligibility Date
03-08-2014: Application Sent
03-10-2014: Application Received
03-10-2014: Check/Money Order Cashed
03-12-2014: Priority Date
04-02-2014: Biometrics Walk In Date
05-08-2014: In-line for Interview
01-20-2015: Interview Date
01-29-2015: Oath Ceremony
01-29-2015: Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.