990 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
Monday of

Interview date confirmed on the phone today.... July 6th ...Mumbai consulate....

CC date: May 19th

Case : Follow to join (EB2) Priority date of April 2008

New delhi consulate should start receiving there appointments starting Monday of next week and no later than 11th of this month...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anyone know if Juarez started scheduling for July..How fast are they on scheduling. Cc April 14 and no interview date yet for IR1.

I'm also trying to see if Juarez started scheduling yet. :( no news is killing me. My cc is April 28. Let me know as soon as you have update on any info. Thanks

ROC Timeline
Service Center: California
90 Day Window Opened....06/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/24/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/28/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................09/06/17
Biometrics Received..........09/15/17
Biometrics Appointment.....09/27/17
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm also trying to see if Juarez started scheduling yet. :( no news is killing me. My cc is April 28. Let me know as soon as you have update on any info. Thanks

I'm also waiting for Ciudad Juarez our CC date is 04-07-2015. :/ I called them last night and they said they are scheduling appts already but couldn't tell me in what order they schedule them

Edited by Roxyrocks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am also waiting on my wife's interview in Juarez. I called today and they told me they were going to start scheduling next week!! CC is April 16th. I really hope we hear something next week!

They also said that if I did get scheduled by next week we would possibly have to wait till August!! I'm tired of waiting it's been a very long time!! Good luck to all of us waiting on a Juarez interview next month!! Please keep us updated with any news!!

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

My wife did her interview a few hours ago and she said it went well with just about a few basic questions asked.

-how did you meet?

-when did you get married?

-when was the last time he was here?

Then the IO asked for pictures and looked at one and said it looked good. She also asked if my wife had my tax returns and my previous marriage divorce decree. My wife said she didn't and the IO said no problem since they have them. She was then told her visa was approved and given a yellow/green pamphlet to know her rights in the US. Then was told to go register for DHL to which she told the IO she has already done. Then the IO told her to wait for her passport to be processed and the DHL will call her in a weeks time and that's it.

Now when I checked quick for the visa status it has changed to "administrative processing" and from what I have heard of that term it means delay. Is it normal to move to that stage and then issued or wherever follows without necessarily meaning delay??? Thanks in advance.

First of all congratulations Matuiza, am excited about the interview. All is well, don't feel discouraged. My understanding from many reviews I have read; AP is a normal process that many people get anxious about. It will change to issued soon. Please don't read too much in to their process. Your visa is coming. Thank God, relax and prepare for the 16th, usimpatie shetani nafasi pls. "Ikiwa Mungu yuko upande wetu, nani awezaye kutupinga? Enjoy the peace of the Lord, all is well.

Filed: Timeline

29th SD here as well. Got the email yesterday. We mailed in the checklist twice after we noticed my husband forgot put signature and date on the earlier mailed in I-864 form. So the journey has began again..Sad but all worthy

I think things are moving faster than before. The process will be over soon, hang in there like you said, it's worth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Can anyone shine some light on the priority date as a factor in determining when you get an interview? That is, the NOA2? Someone mentioned something about it earlier, and I am wondering how much weight it holds.

My CC is May 12, but my NOA2/PD was Feb 23. Do the other Canadian MTL filers who have CC in May have earlier NOA2/PDs than I do?

Also as an aside, do any MTL filers have any tips? I tried calling the consulate today, but nothing there. NVC told me the case hasn't been assigned an appointment yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Please add to the list.

CC email notification May 7th.

Interview scheduled June 2nd.

Interview date is July 27th.

Thanks for all of the information guys and good luck to everyone!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Congratulations. What is your case complete date so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

Sorry, I didn't see your reply earlier. One of my kids got his completed in April 20 something, it was over the phone, the others at the end of April, the last case (My wife) May 8th, but I only got the emails that confirmed the completion of their cases on May 15th. June 3rd was when I called and found out their interview was scheduled for July 21st, but still no email. If you need anything else for it let me know. :)

Hi

Can any one send me list of all required documents at embassy interview.

Interview scheduled 22 July at Islamabad , Pakistan.

Your response will be appreciated

Thanks

Timeline

Had my interview today and got approved. Finally. Best of luck everyone.

Plz share ur interview experience...?

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

congratulations! Please do share your interview experience and the questions asked.

I dont know if I should put this here or in the June thread (I know it's closed anyway), but we were approved. Thank God. Thank you VJ community for your help, clarity, and support. This is the single most useful tool anyone can use while going through US Immigration Processes.

Good luck to everyone!

I am the beneficiary- Spouse (Sri Lankan citizen) to a US citizen

USCIS

08-26-2014 Form I-130 submitted

08-28-2014 Received NOA1 for I-130

10-01-2014 Form I-129F (K3 visa) submitted

10-14-2014 Received NOA1 for I-129F

01-30-2015 Received NOA 2 for I-130 (5 months and 3 days after) :D

01-30-2015 Received NOA 2 for I-129F (3 months and 2 weeks after)

02-11-2015 Received USCIS update (email notification) that case was dispatched to NVC

NVC

03-03-2015 Received NVC welcome letter via email with the case no and IIN (31 days from NOA2 date)

03-03-2015 Submitted DS-261

03-03-2015 Paid AOS fee

03-18-2015 AOS payment shown as 'paid' (NVC payment portal have had a problem with payments made hence the delay in processing)

03-24-2015 NVC reviewed the DS-261 (spoke to an agent and she reviewed the form over the phone)

03-26-2015 Paid IV fee

03-31-2015 IV payment shown as 'paid'

03-31-2015 Sent in the AOS & IV packages

04-01-2015 Scan date (NVC letter received)

04-02-2015 Submitted DS-260

04-24-2015 Case Complete (24 days from scan date!) :dance:

05-05-2015 Confirmed interview date with NVC over the phone (06-11-2015)

05-07-2015 Received P4 letter

SRI LANKA CONSULATE PROCESSING

05-12-2015 Medical examination (Asiri Surgical Hospital)

05-22-2015 Received of the medical report

06-11-2015 Interview at US Consulate in SL - VISA APPROVED! :D

06-30-2015 Collected the passport form the Consulate (passport was due to be collected in a week from interview date but delay in issuing visa due to the system failure in the US Department of State)

07-12-2015 POE-Minneapolis

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

They take fingerprints at the consulate during interview.

Hi Matuiza94

Congratulations on your wife's successful interview!!!! What documents did you send to her from your side? Please, also add her experience on Nairobi Reviews. Thank you.

PS: Pray for us who are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.