990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

About a month. Not really along wait. Depends when you get a CC. When was your CC. You have no Timeline?

How do I add my timeline? I haven't received my cc yet I'm hoping for the end of this week- on April 16 they received my doc, on May 13 I received a checklist for my AOS which I fixed the same date and my checklist scan date is May 14- so I'm praying for a cc by the end of this week- I did a I601a so this been going on for over a 1 and 1/2 ? ready to be done and I know it seems crazy but I'm hoping for a late July interview ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Perhaps they give CR-1's more priority or perhaps there is no method to their madness.

Congrats !!!....Looking at the schedule and the pattern so far ...it is obvious that the Mumbai consulate has completed the schedule for whole month of July...

I think US citizens are given first priority and the CR1 first preference...Even the date when first NVC received is important...GC holders last preference and that too they don't care even if the priority date is current for the month ...i think there is a pattern

Dwheels, dear all

after my last night call to NVC, when I got an answer that my case is under AP, after spending a horrible sleepless night, my husband called the NVC today all p....ed off. He never brought up this "AP case" to the rep and got an answer that my interview is already scheduled on 28th of July. And that I will receive an e-mail soon. I am so worn out of worrying I don't even know how to react. I won't believe it till I get their e-mail.

Is it over yet?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats !!!....Looking at the schedule and the pattern so far ...it is obvious that the Mumbai consulate has completed the schedule for whole month of July...

I think US citizens are given first priority and the CR1 first preference...Even the date when first NVC received is important...GC holders last preference and that too they don't care even if the priority date is current for the month ...i think there is a pattern

There is no pattern in scheduling of consulate interview. At NVC stage itself, there are quotas for unmarried children of US citizens, relatives (spouse,children) of GC holders, married children of US citizens (excluding their spouse and children) and siblings (as well as their spouse and children) of US citizens above 21 years age. There is a waiting period for each of the above category even before NVC opens and looks at their files. Each month only a limited number of cases becomes current and then out of those only few are able to submit documents on time to get an interview scheduled. However, there is no quota for spouse, parents or children of american citizens..as well as there is no quota for fiance visa. That means umlimited number of visas can be given in these categories...first come first serve basis given that all the papers are in order.

My FB4 (sibling) of US citizen visa was filed 13 years ago...9/11 slowed down the process, there was retrogression in 2010. My PD became current in March/ april 2015. My case was completed in one month after they got all checklist papers and interview was scheduled within 28 days...

Maybe there are higher volumes of h1, h1 dependents, student visa applicants etc. There might be even smaller number of visa slots available for August since fall session in US schools begins at end of August and US schools sends I20s till the very end..More slots for interview will be free after August since tons of students from India line up for interview in July and August. Same case in December and Jan before spring session begins

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

HI GUYS JUST CURIOUS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM NVC ABOUT THE INTERVIEW. I CALLED NVC THIS MORNING THEY SAID IT TAKES FEW DAYS SO I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE. I SCHEDULE MY MEDICAL NEXT WEEK JUNE 11 SO I AM HOPING TO GET IT BEFORE THAT.

THANK YOU

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Update please.... Interview scheduled for July 27 !!!!!

Update please.... Interview scheduled for July 27 !!!!!

Congratulations. You are updated.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please update me!!!

CC 5/5

Interview 7/5

You got it. Congratulations.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Has anybody gotten interview from New Delhi embassy for July. I called today and no interview. She told me to call next week to see if my husband has been scheduled for interview.

Timeline

Has anybody gotten interview from New Delhi embassy for July. I called today and no interview. She told me to call next week to see if my husband has been scheduled for interview.

Wow you are still waiting for interview?? I just had mine scheduled in Mumbai cc 5/21. See if they can transfer over to Mumbai.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

HI GUYS JUST CURIOUS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM NVC ABOUT THE INTERVIEW. I CALLED NVC THIS MORNING THEY SAID IT TAKES FEW DAYS SO I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE. I SCHEDULE MY MEDICAL NEXT WEEK JUNE 11 SO I AM HOPING TO GET IT BEFORE THAT.

THANK YOU

Mine took exactly one week.

Timeline

Wow you are still waiting for interview?? I just had mine scheduled in Mumbai cc 5/21. See if they can transfer over to Mumbai.

I hate to transfer because I planned on attending the interview with my husband, but I don't know why New Delhi is taking so long. It's starting to make me go crazy.

THANK YOU

I got the email confirmation a few days after. So maybe by the end of the week...they usually send it in the morning around 8am is.

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Timeline

I got the email confirmation a few days after. So maybe by the end of the week...they usually send it in the morning around 8am is.

Thank You Zirq.

Mine took exactly one week.

Thank You

Timeline

Zirq, akazmi and other MTL filers:

I am awaiting for an interview date, even though my CC is May 12. Can you let me know what your "priority date" is? Mine is Feb 23 and I am curious if that is why I haven't gotten an interview yet despite having the same CC.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.