KASH2011

I-751 June 2015 Filers

602 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Laos
Timeline

Yes, same story...

On June ∞∞, 2015, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number EAC##########, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July ∞∞, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Happy Monday!

I still got "Case was received". Is this what you (pending) guys have?

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: EAC1518752773

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On May 12, 2016, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC*********, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

edited case #

Edited by Ontarkie

Congrats!

Anyway for pending ones, my case is about 345 days.

The USCIS processing times still showing May 11, 2015.

There's an online Service Request form.

Should we do it? https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Let's do it!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Congrats! Could you edit your post and remove your tracking number? Never post it anywhere online keep it as EACxxxx.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On May 12, 2016, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC********, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congrats! For security reasons try not to display your case numbers! Hopefully the Mods erase it out!

edited case #

Edited by Ontarkie

Congratulations!

Met in Australia: January 2011
Engaged in USA on visit: 22nd September 2011
K1 Visa received: 1st June 2012
Entered US: 19th June 2012
Married: 30th June 2012

AP Document received: 3rd November 2012
EAD Card received: 27th November 2012
Conditional Green Card received: 26th July 2013

ROC approved: 3rd May 2016
Permanent Green Card received: 13th May 2016

On May 12, 2016, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC*********, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

edited case #

Congrats!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Laos
Timeline

I have tried to request for additional information but the site informed me that I am still within the processing time.

USCIS has updated Vermont Service Center processing date to be 06/01/2016.

My date is 06/22 so I will still not be able to submit the inquiry.

Congrats!

Anyway for pending ones, my case is about 345 days.

The USCIS processing times still showing May 11, 2015.

There's an online Service Request form.

Should we do it? https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Let's do it!!

Permanent Green Card is in my hand! Arrived this morning :) No bad omens for me this Friday the 13th. For those still waiting, it will be any day now for you!

Met in Australia: January 2011
Engaged in USA on visit: 22nd September 2011
K1 Visa received: 1st June 2012
Entered US: 19th June 2012
Married: 30th June 2012

AP Document received: 3rd November 2012
EAD Card received: 27th November 2012
Conditional Green Card received: 26th July 2013

ROC approved: 3rd May 2016
Permanent Green Card received: 13th May 2016

I was able to request a "Service Request" and this the confirmation email looks like:

Thank you for your request:
USCIS will review and process the request
Expect a reply by June 4, 2016
Your request ID number is ***************

This is just sad

I have tried to request for additional information but the site informed me that I am still within the processing time.

USCIS has updated Vermont Service Center processing date to be 06/01/2016.

My date is 06/22 so I will still not be able to submit the inquiry.

Timeline

I was able to request a "Service Request" and this the confirmation email looks like:

This is just sad

Because June VSC is still within normal time, they may just respond as so and you cannot complain a bit. The best bet for you guys is to call customer service and somehow manage to talk to a Tier 2 agent. Remember "at long last" managed to talk to tier 2 who revealed someone was working on her case and few days later she was approved? It may take several tries to reach to Tier 2 but they have all the information under their hands.

The saddest and the most unfair part for me is a CSC filer who filed more than 4 months after you guys (say Oct 12th) could easily reach to a Tier 2 officer and learn what is going on, whereas after 11.5 months they would resist revealing anything to a June VSC filer.

Has any of the pending cases become eligible to file for naturalization yet?

1. I don't understand the statement about 'current processing time' or 'normal processing time' because what gets posted is always 1.5 months old. They were working on June 1 "as of March 31st". Not as of May 12th when it was posted, or even as of April 30th which is a little bit more recent. Therefore, it is very plausible to assume that by May 12th they have reached your NOA1 date.

2. You can contact your Ombudsman and also VSC via email. If it has been 11 months, these might be good options to consider.

- Here is a link for contacting the Service Center and USCIS Headquarters: https://www.uscis.gov/archive/archive-news/uscis-update-case-status-inquiries-service-centers

- Here is a link for contacting the Ombudsman for case assistance and their email address: https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

This is just sad

Because June VSC is still within normal time, they may just respond as so and you cannot complain a bit. The best bet for you guys is to call customer service and somehow manage to talk to a Tier 2 agent. Remember "at long last" managed to talk to tier 2 who revealed someone was working on her case and few days later she was approved? It may take several tries to reach to Tier 2 but they have all the information under their hands.

The saddest and the most unfair part for me is a CSC filer who filed more than 4 months after you guys (say Oct 12th) could easily reach to a Tier 2 officer and learn what is going on, whereas after 11.5 months they would resist revealing anything to a June VSC filer.

Has any of the pending cases become eligible to file for naturalization yet?

Edited by RiceCake

Timeline

1. I don't understand the statement about 'current processing time' or 'normal processing time' because what gets posted is always 1.5 months old. They were working on June 1 "as of March 31st". Not as of May 12th when it was posted, or even as of April 30th which is a little bit more recent. Therefore, it is very plausible to assume that by May 12th they have reached your NOA1 date.

2. You can contact your Ombudsman and also VSC via email. If it has been 11 months, these might be good options to consider.

- Here is a link for contacting the Service Center and USCIS Headquarters: https://www.uscis.gov/archive/archive-news/uscis-update-case-status-inquiries-service-centers

- Here is a link for contacting the Ombudsman for case assistance and their email address: https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

You are right, they publish statistics from 45 days ago. Common sense says after 45 days they should be much ahead and that's where this forum and timelines are helpful. For instance, we know currently they are onto July cases at VSC from VJer data. But if you call the customer service, since that's the only data they have, they would claim you are within normal time and try to dismiss your call. USCIS customer service deals with thousands of calls in a day and they do not want to transfer the calls to Tier 2's unless it is really necessary. They don't care it is 20 days, 11 months or 3 years, if you are within normal time, their motto is "don't call us, just wait".

Ombudsman's link also says this "If you waited 60 days past USCIS processing times and have tried the USCIS customer service options listed above but still need help resolving a problem with an application or petition, you can ask the Ombudsman’s Office for help" basically it is kinda a last resort, you have to tell them what actions you took and didn't work. And it only promises to take action within 90 days of submission. Very very long process.

Others have said that the Ombudsman was able to help them. @rstobing it's worth a try, along with emailing VSC and USCIS headquarters.

You are right, they publish statistics from 45 days ago. Common sense says after 45 days they should be much ahead and that's where this forum and timelines are helpful. For instance, we know currently they are onto July cases at VSC from VJer data. But if you call the customer service, since that's the only data they have, they would claim you are within normal time and try to dismiss your call. USCIS customer service deals with thousands of calls in a day and they do not want to transfer the calls to Tier 2's unless it is really necessary. They don't care it is 20 days, 11 months or 3 years, if you are within normal time, their motto is "don't call us, just wait".

Ombudsman's link also says this "If you waited 60 days past USCIS processing times and have tried the USCIS customer service options listed above but still need help resolving a problem with an application or petition, you can ask the Ombudsman’s Office for help" basically it is kinda a last resort, you have to tell them what actions you took and didn't work. And it only promises to take action within 90 days of submission. Very very long process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.