Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2015

701 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Called NVC was in hold like fpr 3 minutes, no case complete yet, they said my documents were reviewed but ds-260 haven't been review yet and it takes 30 days, I submitted mine on April 29 so until next Friday 29 it is not going to be reviewed or even later and. My Scan date is 4/20/15. SO I am in my day 28/30.

Hello why are they sending out the 60 days letter thou? My ds 260 was also submitted on April 29, but the rest of the documents were received on May 12 so I guess that will be my scan date.

Edited by ray of sunshine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello why are they sending out the 60 days letter thou? My ds 260 was also submitted on April 29, but the rest of the documents were received on May 12 so I guess that will be my scan date.

cuz those r generated emails and nobody bothered to change them , so they wont have to rechange them if a backlog comes up again, i guess :rofl:

Timeline

cuz those r generated emails and nobody bothered to change them , so they wont have to rechange them if a backlog comes up again, i guess :rofl:

Oh OK thank you for clearing that. Hopefully they review our cases in 2 to 4 weeks time I'm so ready for this journey to be over.

Timeline

Oh OK thank you for clearing that. Hopefully they review our cases in 2 to 4 weeks time I'm so ready for this journey to be over.

they cant review mine in 2 weeks anymore, since i passed 3 weeks already, but 4 weeks is fine with me too lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I told myself u wasn't going to call the NVC for an update **but I did** got the same girl I did the last time Ariel and she sounds like she'd rather be doing something else and all she can say is when we have reviews it you'll be notified. I just wanted to reach out and Smack someone #Restless

Timeline

they cant review mine in 2 weeks anymore, since i passed 3 weeks already, but 4 weeks is fine with me too lol

Hope you get a CC in a week then?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hey Called NVC was in hold like fpr 3 minutes, no case complete yet, they said my documents were reviewed but ds-260 haven't been review yet and it takes 30 days, I submitted mine on April 29 so until next Friday 29 it is not going to be reviewed or even later and. My Scan date is 4/20/15. SO I am in my day 28/30.

I hope whoever you spoke with was better infromed than the woman that I spoke with at NVC last Monday. She told me it is taking them 60 days to review the DS-260. My AOS and IV documents are also aready reviewed and good to go (scan date March 30), and all I am waiting for is the 260, which I submited on May 5th.

R5 Case, Parent of USC:

USCIS:

2014-10-14: I-130 Sent

2014-10-20: NOA1 Received in mail. Case sent to Vermont Service Center

2014-11-25: Case approved at USCIS

2014-12-09: Case got to NVC

2015-01-13: NVC assigned a case number and invoice # (obtained via phone)

2015-03-06: AOS invoice received via email

2015-03-06: AOS invoice paid online

2015-03-07: Submitted DS-261 Agent Form online

2015-03-26: Sent AOS and IV packages (hard copy) in one package

2015-03-30: NVC received AOS and IV packages

2015-04-24: AOS and IV packages reviewed and complete

2015-04-24: IV invoice received via email

2015-04-30: IV invoice paid online

2015-05-04: Submitted DS-260 Form online

2015-05-04: Received email acknowledgment from NVC about DS-260 Form submission. It said the review will take Up To 30 Business Days!

2015-06-05: Called NVC to request case be reviewed by supervisor since past 30 days... case in limbo

2015-06-15: Another supervisor requested the case for review...

2015-06-19: NVC Case Complete (learned over the phone)

2015-06-26: Received NVC email about Case Complete, dated 26-JUN-15

2015-07-15: P4 Email came about interview scheduling, scheduled for August 25

2015-07-24: Medical

2015-08-12: Interview in Tbilisi, Georgia (Original interview date was August 25)

2015-08-19: ELIS fee paid

2015-09-12: POE JFK

2015-10-03: Green Card Arrived

2015-10-09: Applied for SSN Card at the SSN Office

2015-10-16: SSN Card Arrived

Timeline

I told myself u wasn't going to call the NVC for an update **but I did** got the same girl I did the last time Ariel and she sounds like she'd rather be doing something else and all she can say is when we have reviews it you'll be notified. I just wanted to reach out and Smack someone #Restless

same here, the lady i spoke to just mumbled something the whole time, couldnt even understand her name and i had the same feeling-she hates answering the calls!

i had 3 questions

my case reviewed yet? -no, it takes atleast 30 days

which SD u work on? -no way to tell

how long will it ca. take for the german embassy to schedule an appointment after a cc? -no way to tell

the call was very informative, thank you very much :unsure:

i get much more information by logging in here!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Yes hope so,, tried few times but couldn't

So what's next ?

Sit tight

And wait for that yo change

You'll probably see A LOT of posts here once the cases are accessible.

CC x 3!!!

Got it!! We're done!!!!! Woo-freaking-woo!!!!

03/12 Packages sent (EP) x3

04/21 - IV Fee paid x3

04/22 - DS260 completed x3

04/30 - youngest daughter CC

05/08 - my CC (after checklist and quick resolution to ppwk issue)

05/18 - oldest daughter's CC (after they dragged their feet to review her DS260!)

But we're ALL done now!!

I wept when Todd confirmed on all three cases that we're all done!!

Now we just have to wait for the interview date in Montreal!!

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.