Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm updating this spreadsheet:

I am IR-1 Visa beneficiary.

Original NVC Scan Date: March 5, 2015
NVC Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

NVC Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

Received NVC Email confirmation for Case Completed on: May 29, 2015

Interview was scheduled on June 2, 2015 (I found out over the phone) (12 days after CC) and

Interview Date is July 2, 2015 at 1:00pm at US Embassy in Bucharest / Romania. :dancing:

Received NVC Email with P4 letter (Interview specific instructions) on June 9, 2015 (7 days after Interview schedule was done)

CEAC status still shows the case is at "NVC".

I'll schedule my Medical check-up to be done in about 1 week from now.

Good luck to all VJ members with their cases!

Keep in touch with updates ....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Manu4699 same as us oooooo our SD is April 28 still waiting for supervisor's review I called yesterday the lady couldn't give me any specific answer. I'm more stress than u,

Manu4699 same as us oooooo our SD is April 28 still waiting for supervisor's review I called yesterday the lady couldn't give me any specific answer. I'm more stress than u,

Hey trustG our scan dates are the same. Well you know my case has been two weeks complete but baby still in review. My hubby called them this morning and the representative said it is brought to them just last June 5 for document review finally lol. So she said the usual "any day" it will be complete lol. At least finally they are looking at it now lol.

Timeline

Rustyandjane7422 I hope so let's keep praying because they told me the same thing that supervisor has requested our documents to brought to him for review since last week Tuesday and it could be any day but she can't give me any specific day

Timeline

My SD for a checklist is April 28 and still nothing today is our 43rd day. And I have seen ppl getting cc less or exactly 30 days

trustG KEEP BOMBARDING them with daily calls. They have to tell you the truth what is going on,....I wish you speedy CC. We are also behind you .My Checklist SD is 05/29

Timeline

Nyala62 could u believe I have tried to call them since morning and the line is not going through. This nvc agents are really making me sick, thanks for sharing my pains with me.

My SD WAS MAY 13.... if u wii get any update on case then plz inform me

MY SD in response to checklist was April 24... almost at Day 50. Still nothing. Starting to lose hope. Keep calling every day but same thing. No update.

Timeline

Zlund1 I think those ppl are treating ppl differently ,because today is our 43rd day of a checklist for my 2014 tax returns, I have been calling them since this morning and ppl who have their SD not long ago are getting cc, so I'm wondering what is happening to some of us.

Timeline

Hallelujah oooooo my ppl God has finally answered our prayers ooooooooo cc today on our 43rd day waiting ooooooooo ,I scream like a nut on the phone I guess the guy will think I'm crazy, and also check ceac it's showing 3 N/A's Hallelujah oooooo. I pray that everyone who is waiting for cc should get it sooner and good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.