rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Update:

Interview date has been changed to June 4th per ustraveldocs. NVC sent package to Manila on May 21st.

Consulate Manila, Philippines
Nebraska Service Center

2014-09-26 Marriage

USCIS

2014-10-16 I-130 Received
2014-10-24 NOA 1 Received
2014-11-07 RFE Received Online
2014-12-05 NSO Marriage Certificate received
2014-12-14 I-130 petition approved by USCIS
2014-12-15 Email from USCIS stating file has been sent to NVC

NVC

2014-12-19 NVC received our case
2015-01-23 NVC case number available
2015-01-24 Submitted DS 261
2015-01-26 Paid AOS fee
2015-01-29 Scanned the AOS & IV documents
2015-02-18 NVC IV fee was marked as paid on CEAC
2015-02-18 DS 260 Completed
2015-03-31 Received Expected Checklist for Singapore Police Certificates
2015-04-12 NVC Certificate of Clearance received

2015-05-08 Case Complete

2015 -05-21 Case sent to Manila via DHL

MANILA

2015-05-11 SLEC Medical
2015-05-15 CFO Certificate issued

2015-05-25 Case received by Manila Emabssy

2015-06-04 Interview Scheduled

2015-06-02 Manila Embassy didn't have Hong Kong Police Certificate. Apparently Phil Post didn't deliver it per their tracking.

2015-06-08 Hong Kong Police sent another Police Certificate.

2015-06-23 Hong Kong Police Certificate received by Embassy

2015-07-15 Ready for Interview on CEAC (already had interview)

2015-07-22 Visa ready at 2GO

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Waiting complete...my scan date is the 24 of April.

Added and congrats :dancing:

Update:

Interview date has been changed to June 4th per ustraveldocs. NVC sent package to Manila on May 21st.

Hey!! I change my interview date to 4th too! But i dont think my case is sent to ph yet. How did you know they sent your case? And when is your original interview date. I have my case completed earlier than you! Im hoping mine was sent already too this is giving me hope!!

Added and congrats :dancing:

Hey!! I change my interview date to 4th too! But i dont think my case is sent to ph yet. How did you know they sent your case? And when is your original interview date. I have my case completed earlier than you! Im hoping mine was sent already too this is giving me hope!!

I called NVC this morning. I also tracked it on DHL. Appointment was made on ustraveldocs.

Consulate Manila, Philippines
Nebraska Service Center

2014-09-26 Marriage

USCIS

2014-10-16 I-130 Received
2014-10-24 NOA 1 Received
2014-11-07 RFE Received Online
2014-12-05 NSO Marriage Certificate received
2014-12-14 I-130 petition approved by USCIS
2014-12-15 Email from USCIS stating file has been sent to NVC

NVC

2014-12-19 NVC received our case
2015-01-23 NVC case number available
2015-01-24 Submitted DS 261
2015-01-26 Paid AOS fee
2015-01-29 Scanned the AOS & IV documents
2015-02-18 NVC IV fee was marked as paid on CEAC
2015-02-18 DS 260 Completed
2015-03-31 Received Expected Checklist for Singapore Police Certificates
2015-04-12 NVC Certificate of Clearance received

2015-05-08 Case Complete

2015 -05-21 Case sent to Manila via DHL

MANILA

2015-05-11 SLEC Medical
2015-05-15 CFO Certificate issued

2015-05-25 Case received by Manila Emabssy

2015-06-04 Interview Scheduled

2015-06-02 Manila Embassy didn't have Hong Kong Police Certificate. Apparently Phil Post didn't deliver it per their tracking.

2015-06-08 Hong Kong Police sent another Police Certificate.

2015-06-23 Hong Kong Police Certificate received by Embassy

2015-07-15 Ready for Interview on CEAC (already had interview)

2015-07-22 Visa ready at 2GO

if you do get one try to see about getting an extension letter for the 2014 taxes I know that some people have done that with no issues .

Okay thank you for that info, my SD is April 28 with our first checklist so we are waiting to hear from them any day this week. They didn't day anything regarding the tax only some wrong entry so I'm crossing my fingers that's the last checklist. Anyway thanks again very much appreciated :)

Timeline

I called NVC this morning. I also tracked it on DHL. Appointment was made on ustraveldocs.

Whoaaa twins! I just called and got in within 15mins, and said my case were sent may 21st. Im soooo happy i wasnt expecting this at all i thought im going to push through my original interview date which is on 23rd. Now all i have to do is email ustraveldocs and ask if my documents arrived.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

CASE COMPLETE! :goofy:

Last Friday there was 2 N/As and I was just waiting for the AOS to show as N/A, but that's all gone now and it only says COMPLETED

Just confirmed, our scan date was May 1st and CC this morning. So it was 26 days from scan to case complete. Now to wait for the next step.......

Timeline

CASE COMPLETE! :goofy:

Last Friday there was 2 N/As and I was just waiting for the AOS to show as N/A, but that's all gone now and it only says COMPLETED

Just confirmed, our scan date was May 1st and CC this morning. So it was 26 days from scan to case complete. Now to wait for the next step.......

I fixed it! Congrats :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey guys! my NEW SD was 4/27 and CASE COMPLETE yesterday so i m sure the NVC was working yesterday! thank you guys for your help and good luck for 4/24 as i know you guys are waiting for the good news.GOOd luck for everyone. so do u think i will get and email soon or should i just wait for the interview letter!

I'm so sad. I just got off the phone with the NVC and it seems we are getting a checklist for the Affidavit of support. the guy sd there was some information that needed to be updated on the affidavit of support and I asked is it a checklist and he sd yes but we will send you an email with the details. OMFG are you serious? We hired an atty. We paid $2000 dollars for her services. Money we didn't even had and we moved across the world to get it. she didnt even filed the forms I did and she just reviewed them. the only form she filed was the AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND ITS F*KING WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE? SHE WORKS on this she should know better than me, now to wait extra 30 days....!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Been about 26 days since my Scan date and no interview scheduled yet. :(

Phnom Penh Campuchia.

I-130 Sent : 2014-12-10

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-12-14

I-130 Approved : 2015-01-12

NVC Received : 2015-02-21

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-02-23

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-02

Receive I-864 Package : 2015-04-14

Send AOS Package : 2015-04-15

Submit DS-261 : Completed (forgot date)

Receive IV Bill : 2015-03-09

Pay IV Bill : 2015-03-11

Send IV Package : 2015-04-15

Scanned Date NVC: 2015-04-16

CC 2015-05-15

:clock:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm so sad. I just got off the phone with the NVC and it seems we are getting a checklist for the Affidavit of support. the guy sd there was some information that needed to be updated on the affidavit of support and I asked is it a checklist and he sd yes but we will send you an email with the details. OMFG are you serious? We hired an atty. We paid $2000 dollars for her services. Money we didn't even had and we moved across the world to get it. she didnt even filed the forms I did and she just reviewed them. the only form she filed was the AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND ITS F*KING WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE? SHE WORKS on this she should know better than me, now to wait extra 30 days....!!!

Sorry to hear that !!! I saw already like more than one person with the same problem. i don't really trust lawyers. some of them are there only for money. Daveadams i hope you get a quick response . and one advice try not to check or call everyday it will stress you more. i m sure it will be faster this time. just let your atty know about it so she can start fixing it ! Good luck!

Timeline

hey guys! my NEW SD was 4/27 and CASE COMPLETE yesterday so i m sure the NVC was working yesterday! thank you guys for your help and good luck for 4/24 as i know you guys are waiting for the good news.GOOd luck for everyone. so do u think i will get and email soon or should i just wait for the interview letter!

:dancing:

Relax, i know its frustrating but if this gets to you, you will lose. Just hope that it wont hafto be 30 days.

Been about 26 days since my Scan date and no interview scheduled yet. :(

Phnom Penh Campuchia.

Hang in there!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi VJers, I called this morning and the lady was so patient with me, but she said my two cased are ALMOST complete, and that the beneficiary will need to bring the 2014 TAX information to the interview..Please what's that mean? Is that mean CC? and the interview will follow?. I hope So. My SD is 04/24

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.