rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Yes, that's what I'm thinking....CC for us (04/24) Scan Dates by the end of their working day on Friday.

Hubby called nvc to confirm our first CC and was told out papers have not been reviewed. . Is it normal. . See attached thumbnail.. 3N/A.

post-198479-0-13980000-1432182681_thumb.png

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Well that's weird. It can be normal tho. Call back tomorrow to confirm. When we sent out our civil documents and affidavit of support our tracking number showed delivered on Friday April 24th I called that day and representative told me they haven't received it yet. I called Monday and they still told me they haven't received it. On Tuesday we received an email stating they received our documents on Friday April 24th. Smh. Usually 3 N/A means CC. Keep calling, try a different cust service rep:-)

It's great to hear that so many have CC's, gives me hope and strength for the "wait". I really can't wait to hug my husband, i miss hiim so much.

Met: (F) December 19, 2012
Married: (L) August 5, 2013 (L)

USCIS
I-130 Sent: August 1, 2014
I-130 NOA1: August 7, 2014

NVC PROCESS
26-JAN-2015 I-130 NOA2: APPROVED
03-FEB-2015 USCIS sent petition to NVC
26-FEB-2015 Case # and IIN assigned
27-FEB-2015 Completed DS-261
27-FEB-2015 Paid AOS fee
04-MAR-2015 AOS fee Deducted from Bank
16-MAR-2015 Mailed AOS & "Supporting Documents" (IV package)
23-MAR-2015 NVC sent email confirming they received my package
20-APR-2015 NVC sent a choice of agent form checklist?? missing...odd
20-APR-2015 Called NVC rep checked DS-261 form, yay finally!!
23-APR-2015 Received IV invoice through email but cant pay online yet... :cry:
27-APR-2015 Finally Paid IV fee
04-MAY-2015 Submitted DS-260 form
16-JUN-2015 Supervisor Review (they are so inadequate ..grrr)
13-JUL-2015 Case Complete with Supervisor on the phone
20-JUL-2015 Received Official Case Complete letter...waiting for interview :dancing:
23-SEPT-2015 Interview!! - They asked for a joint sponsor - received hated 221g form (at least it wasn't a "NO")
25-NOV-2015 Finally sent the documents required with 221g form...
30-NOV-2015 They updated my case file on CEAC but still reads "Admin Processing"..(crossing fingers)

14-DEC-2015 They "touched" and update my case file at the embassy, still under AP

28-DEC-2015 They touched my file again...still under AP

29-DEC-2015 !!!! VISA ISSUED - According to CEAC site...yay!! (now waiting to see when we can pick up)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally, now I know how it feels to see the 3 N/As . SO EXCITED..

Updated Congrats :dancing:

Thanks for the info!!! Woke up this morning with an email waiting for us to be opened!!!! It's Packet 4!!!!! wohoooooooo!!!!! Our interview date will be on June 18th, 8:30 am. Called Dr's office and booked the medical exam appointment. So excited!! God is good!! :)

Congrats i got my email right after i replied to your post.. My interview is on the 18th as well. God is good all the time....

Ugh! I'm sure everything is going to work out, fayrie. You're so close to being done! Just keep hanging in there and keep pestering them to send those docs out.

Yes in Gods name if its meant to be the 23rd then 23rd it is!!

So I called NVC to see if I have an interview date yet . The rep was really nice she said I see you've been calling your last call was 2 days ago but we still waiting on a slot from your embassy. :secret: They track your calls.

Yes they do, HAHAHAHA its kinda embarrassing tho.

Called and got to know about CC. However, still see 2 N/A instead of 3. The rep said it takes time to update.

I got my 3 N/A about 3 days after i called and get a CC so dont worry.

I just looked at our case on the CEAC site. Help me interpret what this means......

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT (AOS) Role Affidavit of Support Fee Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence
My name (Petitioner) is here
Petitioner/Primary Sponsor PAID N/A
APPLICANT INFORMATION
Status IV Fee IV

Application Civil

Documents

My honey's name is here

PRINCIPAL
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
PAID COMPLETED N/A

It doesnt mean anything your file is still in review/ to be reviewed. If you see 3 N/A then you should do the happy dance :dancing:

Sorry for my late reaction you guys! Forgive this woman for being sick :cry:

Finally Got 3 N/A this morning. Feeling blessed :) .Scan Date was 22 April

How many days NVC will take to schedule interview ?

Thanks

Thanks

post-185393-0-20890400-1432189482_thumb.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats faisal.sial for your CC. My SD is April 23, so I'm expecting the CC today or tomorrow ... cross fingers

I think that interview schedule is average 1 week after CC ...

Congrats faisal.sial for your CC. My SD is April 23, so I'm expecting the CC today or tomorrow ... cross fingers

I think that interview schedule is average 1 week after CC ...

Thanks hope you will hear today

3 N/As baby! :wow: . Will call later to confirm CC

Not really sure of scan date. NVC confirmed receipt on Apr 22 in a emailed letter dated Apr 24.

Any idea when NVC will schedule interview ?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Mahsam! Can u please let us know what was the checklist for?

Hi Marchmelo - This was my 2nd checklist and was for AOS. Asked to send in a new I-864 with 2014 income and the IRS Transcript along with the W-2.

1st checklist was for civil documents (AOS & CIvil Documents were submitted together), NVC claimed that I didn't send a PCC from my country of residence: Dubai (THIS WAS SENT, I GUESS THEY LOST IT).

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks

3 N/As baby! :wow: . Will call later to confirm CC

Not really sure of scan date. NVC confirmed receipt on Apr 22 in a emailed letter dated Apr 24.

Thats 22! Congrats i added you on the spreadsheet

Hey, congrats on your interview! Still got a month to go for my husband's but already time seems to be flying. I knew when we got to this point it would just go by in a whirlwind.

Hi i was told over the phone by nvc that my interview is june 18. In my email to doctor M's office I explain that, so they booked my medical for May 29..hoping we get our confirmation email by then.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.