rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My check list scan date was may 14th- i called today and asked to speak to a supervisor and the rep was nice enough to transfer me- the supervisor said my documents were missed place and I my doc should be review before the end of this week, I been reading so many bad things about supervisor review I'm scared- should I believe him and call back on Thursday? Or did he just say that to get of the phone?

Filed: Timeline

Mine was may 15th, so far nothing :(

Frustrating, cannot plan anything, life is in limbo.

My check list scan date was may 14th- i called today and asked to speak to a supervisor and the rep was nice enough to transfer me- the supervisor said my documents were missed place and I my doc should be review before the end of this week, I been reading so many bad things about supervisor review I'm scared- should I believe him and call back on Thursday? Or did he just say that to get of the phone?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

have a checklist from june 9, but didn't receive any mail or wasn't told over the phone.

I called on june 23 and was told my case hadnt been reviewed, so i waited. Now i understand why you should call every day.

My husband called today and first the operator said she cant see if it has been reviewed and then, no it hasnt been reviewed.

Husband asked the same questions in a different mannerseveral times and the operator switched to yes, there are some things missing :

my birth certificate (i already sent it in the package, along with a translation)

marriage certificate (already sent in the package too, with translation!)

The joint sponsor needs to send another i864 because we didn't mark "1" in part 3 section 7 ..
She said they were supposed to send an email, she will put a note so that they can send us a checklist...
and they have the ds 260 but didn't review it yet
Husband called again to see if the speech was different and at first the operator said she couldnt tell if the ds260 was submitted. Then husband insisted and she said yes its submitted, not reviewed.
And that she's gonna ask a supervisor to check if they have my birth certificate and our marriage certificate.

Submit DS-261 : 2015-03-22

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-30

Pay IV Bill : 2015-05-14

Send IV & AOS Package : 2015-05-11

Completed DS260 : 2015-06-23

Checklist : 2015-06-30

New Scan date : 2015-07-06

Put on supervisor review : 2015-08-05

CC : 2015-10-14

Interview date : 2015-12-08

Filed: Timeline

talking to phone operators is like talking to a wall, they do not know anything.

have a checklist from june 9, but didn't receive any mail or wasn't told over the phone.

I called on june 23 and was told my case hadnt been reviewed, so i waited. Now i understand why you should call every day.

My husband called today and first the operator said she cant see if it has been reviewed and then, no it hasnt been reviewed.

Husband asked the same questions in a different mannerseveral times and the operator switched to yes, there are some things missing :

my birth certificate (i already sent it in the package, along with a translation)

marriage certificate (already sent in the package too, with translation!)

The joint sponsor needs to send another i864 because we didn't mark "1" in part 3 section 7 ..
She said they were supposed to send an email, she will put a note so that they can send us a checklist...
and they have the ds 260 but didn't review it yet
Husband called again to see if the speech was different and at first the operator said she couldnt tell if the ds260 was submitted. Then husband insisted and she said yes its submitted, not reviewed.
And that she's gonna ask a supervisor to check if they have my birth certificate and our marriage certificate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Unfortunately I have one case complete one checklist. So the rep asked me to correct the number on the AOS Household size. So I'm still at NVC for now

Hi nyala62 how did they complete one case, I don't understand or u have other cases, just being curious

Timeline

Hi nyala62 how did they complete one case, I don't understand or u have other cases, just being curious

Oh trustG Yes I have other cases of my daughters ,3 of them got their CC since April, and spouse got CC today after 3 checklists, but my other daughter got checklist for wrong number I put on Household size. So I corrected it and sent it today, The 30 days clock starts all over again. I'm down

Timeline

Oh trustG Yes I have other cases of my daughters ,3 of them got their CC since April, and spouse got CC today after 3 checklists, but my other daughter got checklist for wrong number I put on Household size. So I corrected it and sent it today, The 30 days clock starts all over again. I'm down

congrats for spouse cc, we thank God for that, But it's unfair for nvc to start the clock all over again, why they can't just correct that on the phone and finish all the cases once and for all. God this is so frustrating. Let's pray that they will review it soon than the thirty days.

Hiii... I received the case complete email yesterday. Kindly update

Checklist Scan date: 26th May 2015

Case Complete: 29th June 2015

:dancing: :joy: :dancing:

congratulations! :D added you to the spreadsheet! woohoo!

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

It turns out my AOS checklist scan date was 5/29, not 6/3. Called yesterday and found out- case complete on june 23rd.

Still haven't received any e-mail. Now i'm waiting for them to schedule interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.