terri_blake

Cold Feet and Second Thoughts

162 posts in this topic

When anyone comes to a public forum they put themselves at risk. Your story has been nothing less than... far fetched if you will. I'm not saying it's not true, but it's also not very convincing at times. When you add a photo that is looks like it could of been ripped off of any website that just adds to the doubt readers have when reading your posts. Why not use a more believable photo if you want to shoot down the doubters? If it bothers you so much. My point is you put yourself out there for these types of reactions. To get back on topic, before the Mods shut down yet another one of your threads, I'm curious as to the advice your Sister gives you? What does she think of all of this? Does she know of this child? Are you traveling alone to Egypt? How do you communicate with his Mother if she doesn't know English? Do you speak Arabic?

OMG!!!# why are you people so hung up on photos?!?!?!?

MY PHOTO IS REAL!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Seriously who cares if the pictures are fake ,it doesn't mean the story is fake but seriously this post may as well be shut down as

Even though Terri has made a lot of posts doubting her fiance it seems pretty obvious no matter what anyone else says she is going to go ahead with this process no matter what,so I think we are all wasting our times sadly

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Some things in life we have to learn the hard way and for OP this is one such thing no matter how wise and helpful the advice here has been.

OP is not discouraged by manipulation and lies therefore all I can say is good luck !

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Seriously who cares if the pictures are fake ,it doesn't mean the story is fake but seriously this post may as well be shut down as

Even though Terri has made a lot of posts doubting her fiance it seems pretty obvious no matter what anyone else says she is going to go ahead with this process no matter what,so I think we are all wasting our times sadly

I agree with you. My point to Terri was she keeps getting slack for it and if it bothers her then change it. People on here and forums everywhere use pics that are not them such as flowers or cartoon characters, etc. If you've followed all of her posts you'll see she never answers legitimate questions. She goes off on another topic.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

4/15/17: I-751 Packet sent to CSC 
4/18/17: CSC Received
5/04/17: Check Cashed
5/05/17: NOA
5/11/17: Biometrics Notice Received
5/26/17: Biometrics Appointment
4/18/18: Still Pending - Extension Stamp in Passport good for 6 months
8/25/18: Received an 18 month extension in the mail
12/20/18: Case Transferred from CA to NBC
5/9/2019: I 751 interview - was scheduled as a combo N400 - they said no N400 technical difficulties 
5/9/2019: Printing new 10 year Green Card
5/10/2019: Case status changed to - Your Case was Approved

N 400 Application / Submitted Online
Application Support Center: Las Vegas, NV
4/19/18: N400 Application Submitted Online - $725 fee paid
4/20/18: Biometrics Notice Received (Online)
5/04/18: Biometrics Completed / Early Walk In - Scheduled appointment was for 5/11/18 ( estimated completion March 2019 10 months)
4/12/19: In Line notification for Testing and Interview - May 30th 
5/01/19: USCIS De Scheduled Interview
5/02/19: Interview Scheduled - June 11th
5/08/19: USCIS De Scheduled Interview
5/09/19: Combo I751 and N400 - Could not conduct the N400 today due to technical difficulties. 
5/10/19: Interview date scheduled - June 28th
6/28/19: N400 Interview
7/26/19: 🇺🇸 Oath Ceremony  🇺🇸

just who do you think you are trying to analyze me and sum up my life by reading a few posts on a message board? Get real! You don't know me you don't know my situation you're nothing but a judger! ask a few questions first before you jump to conclusions when you're absolutely wrong! get over yourself.

1.I am a Christian. I am a proud Christian. I was raised to be a Christian and believe in my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ! If I want a shoutout Jesus Christ name when I feel I need to call upon Him, that's what I shall do! It's not up to you to be the judge and jury on how much faith I have in my religion. Who do you think you are? Are you even religious? Have you even studied Pentecostal Christianity? I don't think you have! I think you are nothing but a person on here who is looking for a problem and you think that you have found one in me. Get over yourself!

2. my name is not Terri-Blake. those two names are part of my real name. Do you think I would be that much of an idiot to come on here and put out my real name? Get over yourself and get your facts together.

3.are you really putting a score on my love life? Let's talk about your love life shall we. It must not be so great since you're on here trying to read and judge mine. Where's your other half? Where is your spouse? Where is your soul mate? Evidently, they must be missing in action because you're on here trying to judge Terri Blake, a person you claim to be a troll and fake and using a fake picture. Some life you have!

If you would like to continue posting your questions, and yet not listening to the answers, I suggest you modulate your tone.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Ok I have gone back and read through all the posts Terri if you don't want to be doubted why can't you answer people's genuine questions who are trying to help you out .I think the main things people are confused about is .is this child the daughter of your sisters ex ? If so as everyone said this would make the child your finances cousin not niece ? Did your sister know about the child ? .

My bet is the child is not his cousin or his niece .it's his daughter and highly likely the child's mother is already in America and your fiance and child will be running off to her once you guys married the same way your sisters ex did .don't you think it's very convenient he forgot to tell you he's taking Care of this kid til after the fact you were engaged

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

She said the child is the daughter of her sisters husband.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Ok I have gone back and read through all the posts Terri if you don't want to be doubted why can't you answer people's genuine questions who are trying to help you out .I think the main things people are confused about is .is this child the daughter of your sisters ex ? If so as everyone said this would make the child your finances cousin not niece ? Did your sister know about the child ? .

My bet is the child is not his cousin or his niece .it's his daughter and highly likely the child's mother is already in America and your fiance and child will be running off to her once you guys married the same way your sisters ex did .don't you think it's very convenient he forgot to tell you he's taking Care of this kid til after the fact you were engaged

The little girl is indeed the daughter of my sister's husband Tony who is the paternal STEP uncle of my fiance. They sre not blood related but he is the brother to my fiances STEP FATHER. The child's mother is my fiances SISTER --blood sister. This is why Iam unable to speak about it. She was rejected from the family 4 yrs ago and rumor has it she lives here in the US now. Edited by terri_blake

Are you going to answer the questions? Did you read the article I posted on the law in Egypt? That alone should tell you something is rotten in Denmark.... err Egypt.

5/9/2019: I 751 interview - was scheduled as a combo N400 - they said no N400 technical difficulties 

5/04/18: Biometrics Completed / Early Walk In - Scheduled appointment was for 5/11/18 ( estimated completion March 2019 10 months)
5/09/19: Combo I751 and N400 - Could not conduct the N400 today due to technical difficulties. 

The little girl is indeed the daughter of my sister's husband Tony who is the paternal STEP uncle of my fiance. They sre not blood related but he is the brother to my fiances STEP FATHER. The child's mother is my fiances SISTER --blood sister. This is why Iam unable to speak about it. She was rejected from the family 4 yrs ago and rumor has it she lives here in the US now.

This is complicated... So let me get the facts straight. Your sisters ex fathered a child with your fiancee sister? Can your sister confirm this? Why is the child not with one of the females in the family?

This is complicated... So let me get the facts straight. Your sisters ex fathered a child with your fiancee sister? Can your sister confirm this? Why is the child not with one of the females in the family?

What difference does it make????? The entire family lives together in one big house. 8 familt members.

I hear everything you all are saying. Trust me, I hear you loud and clear.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.