pathagy

April 2015 Filers

1,974 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

DAY 99 - 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, if one of those bottles should happen to fall...

Maybe it will fall on my petition and cause someone to look at it. Hope we all hear some news today. Fingers crossed again. Arthritis is starting to set in from keeping them crossed for so long. Hey USCIS! I'm not getting any younger!

17 Days to Beijing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

lol rush hour!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't even think you realize how big of a fan club you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so many people are cheering for you (of course i hope more than anything that ALL of the remaining April filers get approved ASAP)...but i literally FEEL your pain through your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! do yourself a favor and DO NOT look at igor's list today.......you will not be happy!! BUNCH OF BS! anywho...i'll keep my arthritic fingers crossed for you and hope some good news comes your (and everyone's) way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 99 - 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, if one of those bottles should happen to fall...

Maybe it will fall on my petition and cause someone to look at it. Hope we all hear some news today. Fingers crossed again. Arthritis is starting to set in from keeping them crossed for so long. Hey USCIS! I'm not getting any younger!

17 Days to Beijing

Matt & Mish

:) 12/25/13 "Met" online (Instagram)

(L) 5/29/14 Became a couple

:wub: 2/4/15 First meeting in person (I spent almost 3 weeks in Brazil!)

USCIS:

4/24/15 Submitted I-129F

4/30/15 NOA1 paper copy

6/11/15 NOA2 paper copy

NVC:

6/27/15 Case received & case number assigned

6/30/15 Case shipped to Embassy in Rio

EMBASSY:

7/6/15 Case received by Embassy

7/20/15 Received "packet 3" email

9/18/15 Medical exam

9/29/15 Interview-APPROVED!!!

(F)"Every love story is beautiful; but ours is my favorite" (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

lol rush hour!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't even think you realize how big of a fan club you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so many people are cheering for you (of course i hope more than anything that ALL of the remaining April filers get approved ASAP)...but i literally FEEL your pain through your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! do yourself a favor and DO NOT look at igor's list today.......you will not be happy!! BUNCH OF BS! anywho...i'll keep my arthritic fingers crossed for you and hope some good news comes your (and everyone's) way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more with you shellymarie! I still read this thread waiting and hoping for my early April filers to get some good news. Rushhour, you've been waiting way too long on this, and I feel for you - I really hope good news is right around the corner for you and your fiance. Happy for you that you at least have your trip to look forward to!!

Timeline

Couldn't agree more with you shellymarie! I still read this thread waiting and hoping for my early April filers to get some good news. Rushhour, you've been waiting way too long on this, and I feel for you - I really hope good news is right around the corner for you and your fiance. Happy for you that you at least have your trip to look forward to!!

(spoken in the voice of Bartles and James) Thank you for your support!

Edited by RUSH HOUR

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

We're all rooting for you!

I've just hit day 70!

Spoiler

AOS

10/23/2015: File for AOS, AP and EAD

10/31/2015: NOA1 for AOS, AP and EAD

11/16/2015: Biometrics Appointment Letter received
11/25/2015: Biometrics Appointment
12/16/2015: e-mail about Interview scheduled for 2/10/2016
12/18/2015: Physical Interview Appointment in mail

01/25/2016: EAD & AP cards received in mail

02/10/2016: Interview @ local USCIS

02/11/2016: Approval

02/17/2016: GC received!

09/27/2017: Moved to FL

ROC

01/27/2018: Filed I751

02/05/2018: NOA1 received, GC extended for 1 year

event.png

event.png

Timeline

By the way, I've counted 15 active (logged in within the last three weeks) VJ timelines of users who are April filers and have not received any RFEs, with NOA1 dates ranging from 4/2 to 5/7

Edited by bluebook14

Spoiler

AOS

ROC

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I'm considering making an infopass appointment, and maybe I would be able to speak to an actual human who would give me more info on the case? https://infopass.uscis.gov/infopass.php

These things make me a bit antsy, and I have a general phobia for all things government.

Spoiler

AOS

ROC

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm considering making an infopass appointment, and maybe I would be able to speak to an actual human who would give me more info on the case? https://infopass.uscis.gov/infopass.php

These things make me a bit antsy, and I have a general phobia for all things government.

I don't think you can do anything before the 5 month mark.

Met in person: September 2013 :blush:

Started dating: November 2014 :wub:

Proposal: February 2015 (L)

Sent I-129F: March 2015 :luv:

NOA1 Date: 04/03/15 :dancing:

NOA2 Date: 08/10/15 :dance:

Package 3 received: 09/16/15 :idea:

Package 3 sent back: 09/21/15 :yes:

Medical completed: 09/22/15 :thumbs:

Package 4....?

Interview....? :clock:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They can't do anything but I can! I will call frequently and pester them. The only way for change is if we do something about it. I'm not scared of the government. This is a service we bought and I don't appreciate being hung up on.

Sent I129f - April 28, 2015

Received I129f - May 1, 2015

NOA1 - May 5, 2015 (Email on 6, Harcopy on 9)

NOA2 - July 9 (Email and text)

NOA2 Hardcopy - July 13

NVC Case # Assigned - July 30

Consulate Received - Aug. 3

Medical - Aug. 12 (We passed! Well, almost. She needs to see a psychiatrist on the 28th, which shouldn't be a big issue. She cut her wrist long ago in her teenage years.)

Interview - ??? (Originally Aug. 26, but since she is now required to see a psychiatrist on the 28th, it will be rescheduled, probably sometime in Sept.)

Timeline

They can't do anything but I can! I will call frequently and pester them. The only way for change is if we do something about it. I'm not scared of the government. This is a service we bought and I don't appreciate being hung up on.

you know you just added a few more weeks to your sentence...

The only way to bring about effective change in my opinion is to get the media involved and even then it would be some undertaking to actually get someone to respond on their end. I did some snooping around this website to see if anyone knew where the CSC is and actually found a few links. From google maps, it looks like a modern fortress from the outside. Entry looks impossible with the amount of security gates all over and Homeland Security in SUV's all over the place. I would imagine if you actually went there to cause a stir, you might not come back or you could kiss your petition good-bye. Sucks that we all have to go through this. Some of us more than others. I'm going to be 51 this year and I want to get on with the second half of my life. C'mon USCIS, give a guy a break :help:

Timeline

Pretty ugly building if you ask me. I believe it's this one? Chet_Holifield_Federal_Building.jpg

Spoiler

AOS

ROC

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Haha I doubt me calling did anything. But what's another two weeks... Oh well..

NOA2 Hardcopy - July 13

Medical - Aug. 12 (We passed! Well, almost. She needs to see a psychiatrist on the 28th, which shouldn't be a big issue. She cut her wrist long ago in her teenage years.)

Interview - ??? (Originally Aug. 26, but since she is now required to see a psychiatrist on the 28th, it will be rescheduled, probably sometime in Sept.)

Timeline

It seems my bitching worked! APPROVED!

NOA2 Hardcopy - July 13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I just got my NOA2 approval after RFE!!! Almost can't believe it. Of course my Fiancee is sleeping and won't know until morning :rolleyes: Thanks to everyone who helped keep me sane to this point! I'm am really wishing the remaining April filers get caught up soon, it's really crazy the order things are processed. I guess I need to figure out what to do next!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.