1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Really? Thought there were more people. Thanks everyone. Just waiting on my social now

And got another EAD. Do I call uscis?

I got 2 EAD as well, but I just put my extra one in safe keeping box incase I lose mine..I didnt bother to call USCIS, but thats just me.

(4/13/15): Uscis received my documents AOS EAD

(4/17/15): Notice date for Biometrics

(5/06/15): 11am, Biometric done

(6/20/15) Letter received for i-485 interview for (July 22nd 2015 9:35am wednesday)

(6/24/15): (on June 29th, I was annoyed because I have not heard anything about my i-765 for EAD, and case status was not updated since April 13th saying we received your package. So I called USCIS and after talking to them for awhile I found out my I-765 was already approved and letter was sent at June 24th 2015, so that was a good news, but I still have not received my approval letter yet and my case status is still not updated.

(6/29/15): Called USCIS regarding my i-765 EAD, read (6/24/15)

*(6/29/15): Went home later that day after college, and found out I did receive my i-765 approval letter :D But case status online still not updated.

(7/9/15): EAD Recieved :D

(7/10/15): Applied for SSN

(7/22/15): Aos Interview

(7/23/15): Green card / Interview approved card in production

(7/27/15): Welcome Notice mail received in mail ^~^

(8/01/15): Social Security Card Arrived :D

(8/10/15): Permit acquired :) 1 wrong on written test. (9/01/15): Behind the wheel test

(8/19/15): Notification my Green Card has been mailed :3

(8/20/15): Approved for my very first credit card (Amazon store card, $800)

(8/20/15): Green Card is finally here ! its so sexy!!!

(End of my AOS journey)

(Military / Citizenship)

(8/21/2015): Talked to Marine Corps recruiter, Fixed my Social Security card (Work Only DHS Removed)

(8/24/2015): Practice Asvab taken

(8/15/2015): First Poole program as a guest, tiring day

(8/28/2015): New SSN arrived, (Unrestricted)

(8/29/2015): Went to see my recruiter to sign documents with my wife

(9/12/2015): First time visiting Korea in 17 years. Thanks to my Green Card

(11/04/2015): Passed my Drivers license test after 2 tries, at Santa Teresa DMV.

Really? Thought there were more people. Thanks everyone. Just waiting on my social now

And got another EAD. Do I call uscis?

We have about the same timeline... I checked the status is atl ga and it said they working on December 2014 cases... Which confuses me cuz I haven't heard anything about my i145 and Denver says they working on August 2014... I'm seriously confused but congratulations!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline

We have about the same timeline... I checked the status is atl ga and it said they working on December 2014 cases... Which confuses me cuz I haven't heard anything about my i145 and Denver says they working on August 2014... I'm seriously confused but congratulations!!!

Yeah I know but I still think you will get the letter soon. Atleast you received your ssn and can work while you wait. Best of luck ☺

Yeah I know but I still think you will get the letter soon. Atleast you received your ssn and can work while you wait. Best of luck ☺

Thank you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On July 23, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSC1590972318. Please follow the instructions in the notice. Your new permanent resident card should arrive by September 21, 2015, after this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

yahhh for you Edited by faith spatz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Received notification that my AP has been approved.....will I have to wait for a combo card where my EAD was approved on July 10 and a EAD Card has already been issued ?? ?

Timeline

got a letter in mail from Social Security :D

I opened it, but it was a letter telling me I will be my social security in 2 weeks. I got the letter on my 3rd week. So 5 weeks of waiting for my SSN

(6/20/15) Letter received for i-485 interview for (July 22nd 2015 9:35am wednesday)

(6/24/15): (on June 29th, I was annoyed because I have not heard anything about my i-765 for EAD, and case status was not updated since April 13th saying we received your package. So I called USCIS and after talking to them for awhile I found out my I-765 was already approved and letter was sent at June 24th 2015, so that was a good news, but I still have not received my approval letter yet and my case status is still not updated.

*(6/29/15): Went home later that day after college, and found out I did receive my i-765 approval letter :D But case status online still not updated.

(8/10/15): Permit acquired :) 1 wrong on written test. (9/01/15): Behind the wheel test

(End of my AOS journey)

(Military / Citizenship)

(8/21/2015): Talked to Marine Corps recruiter, Fixed my Social Security card (Work Only DHS Removed)

(11/04/2015): Passed my Drivers license test after 2 tries, at Santa Teresa DMV.

Filed: Other Timeline

I opened it, but it was a letter telling me I will be my social security in 2 weeks. I got the letter on my 3rd week. So 5 weeks of waiting for my SSN

that makes mad..finaly i can gp get a job and every job i wanna apply they ask for ssn so i cant even procide application.. but at least you know..congrats and on your gc

Timeline

that makes mad..finaly i can gp get a job and every job i wanna apply they ask for ssn so i cant even procide application.. but at least you know..congrats and on your gc

Thanks :D but my ssn is extremely long time of waiting compared to anybody here, :(

(End of my AOS journey)

(Military / Citizenship)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Sorry about that. I'm waiting for mine too. Fingers crossed that I don't get that

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.