1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just notice that when we received our actual EAD or EAD/AP Cards, the validity date is 7-10 days back.

I realized now, maybe the reason why the cards were not sent the day they were produced, is to give time for our details to be updated in SAVE.

So when we finally get hold of our cards, in case an entity is ready to verify our status, the system is updated. Thus, lessen complications.

Congrats again to those who got their EAD/AP cards! Keep is updated with the GC too.. :joy:

you are very right. I ve been waiting for my ssn for almost 3weeks because my details wasn't save to SAVE database...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats!

btw, was is one day after you received the approval notice online or the approval letter?

hello. One day after I received the approval in the mail

congrats!

btw, was is one day after you received the approval notice online or the approval letter?

hello. One day after I received the approval in the mail

got a text message today at 5pm to check "my case status".... EAD moved from "approved" to card was mailed but no update on AP or AOS

got a text message today at 5pm to check "my case status".... EAD moved from "approved" to card was mailed but no update on AP or AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

I haven't got an approval up to now I'm stressed noa april 27 my daughter got a rfe so I'm wondering if that set us back a bit.

If the RFE has already been replied to, give USCIS a call on 1-800-375-5283 and put in a service request, since it's been over 75 days since you filed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THE RFE Was Kinda Complicated ITS Seem As If It Was A Mistake So We Had Put In A Service Request AND Then We Sent in Formation Anyway Sad They Recieved It July 9 So I Was Gonna Give It A Couple More Days Hopefully I GET An Approval Soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning peeps. Hope all is well. I went to apply for my ssn today and I was told it will take upto 4 week but I can start working. But how will tax be take out of my paycheck if I don't have the ssn on hand

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank you, this is my timeline.

04.18.15 - Package Sent (EAD & AOS & I-130)

04.21.15 - Package Received (Chicago Lock box)

04.22.15 - NOA1 (EAD & AOS & I-130)

05.08.15 - Biometrics Notice Hard Copy

05.18.15 - Biometrics scheduled

05.12.15 - Early walk-in Biometrics

07.02.15 - Interview Scheduled

wow that was quick..congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.